Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only one I've ever met is Pete Werner from the DIS. He was really nice, we had a good chat. I know this isn't how he necessarily comes across on camera however in the panel shows. Just my experience.
Same, I like his sarcasm on camera and The DIS crew's variety of personalities makes them my favorite vloggers compared to so many of the others flexing and desperately needing to be FIRST experiencing anything Disney related. Pete was very friendly, asked about me, and spent unrushed time just chatting. His sense of humor was still very evident, just a cool and fun guy.

Reactions: 6
It is a good deal, 10% off your next booking and that $250 goes towards the cost, even on the cheapest rooms on the shortest cruise it’ll save you £100. I ended up doing the same but only at the very last minute before leaving on the final day. Deciding within an hour that your a DCL convert is dumb, especially when you’ve not experienced rough weather or tried all their is to do on the ship.
It is especially dumb when you already have two other DCL cruises booked too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone used to follow Hakz from Hull? Seem to be anti vaxxers now and think they are going to be able to go to New York later this year unvaxxed - good luck love 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone used to follow Hakz from Hull? Seem to be anti vaxxers now and think they are going to be able to go to New York later this year unvaxxed - good luck love 😂
Oh that sounds great. Jesus is going to be a royal pain the arse for double vaxed to get in the US how the hell do they think its going to work 🤣

[Edit]

OK I thought "how the hell do they think they're anti-vaxx, lets check this out" and the first post I see includes the line of "threats of injecting children who aren’t getting ill with god knows what"... yep ok lol

• Haha
Good luck to anyone trying to get into the US this year lol
Although from what I've read the USA was not going to require vaccinations? That could have been hear say though

Reactions: 5
Although from what I've read the USA was not going to require vaccinations? That could have been hear say though
Probably not for US citizens, The gov seem very worried about mandating anything on their own citizens, but anyone else? I bet they'll require double vaxx and PCR before we breath near there.

Thank you for everyone who responded about their experiences meeting Disney vloggers! I’ve met a few and thought I’d share my experiences…

KrispySmore - both really lovely to talk to although Stephy came across as trying hard to impress us which I found a bit odd.

ThatSoundsFun - came across very rude and didn’t really want to chat which my hubby found very frustrating as we were saying how much we liked her videos.

Spoonfullofsugar - both really happy to stop for a quick chat about both of our holidays. Seem like genuinely lovely people!

Sophie and Dave - didn’t meet them but watched them vlogging and found it funny how much they changed when filming vs when they stopped 😂

Ashley and Emma - stood behind them in a queue and didn’t speak to them but Emma was miserable and complaining which to be honest, doesn’t surprise me.

Reactions: 8
Yes- Cindy from Just the Hemms, at school. A spiteful bully. A real Regina George queen bee type. People were scared of her and didn't like to challenge her for fear she'd turn on them. She then got up the duff as a teenager with her first kid.....
I stopped following her after I read you comment on this!

Reactions: 1
She’s a knob ! There is something really unlikeable about their whole family , the kids don’t seem particularly nice either. If you’re going to show your precious children , do them a favor and make them look well behaved and the like 🙄🙄

Human equivalent to thrush ! He’s THAT annoying ! I wish their thread was more active !
It is now lol a lot going on there

I'm just watching Sams Disney Life with her £100 Primark haul and she is showing a Winnie the pooh pen and says she is looking for the Minnie pen. It's sold out in her local store and she is not sure she wants to pay £5 for it in ebay, so she says "let me know if you've got one and you want to send me one" no mention of paying for it.....this is the lady with a house full of bloody loungefly bags and just spent £100 in Primark but can't spend £5 on a pen she really wants 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
M&N world moaning on Twitter that no one tuned in to watch their combined SSV trip latest premier release of whipsnade zoo - don’t they know the how the Sean affect.

M&N world moaning on Twitter that no one tuned in to watch their combined SSV trip latest premier release of whipsnade zoo - don’t they know the how the Sean affect.
I love how they think no one tuned in because 5pm was the issue...

• Haha
Less than 300 subscribers and less than 700 followers on Twitter - are they so full of themselves that they think ANYONE gives a frig about their premiere?! But sure yeah, putting it on at 5pm was the issue

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Less than 300 subscribers and less than 700 followers on Twitter - are they so full of themselves that they think ANYONE gives a frig about their premiere?! But sure yeah, putting it on at 5pm was the issue
I've just watched it... one minute of my life I won't gget back.

I just went and read the tweet and it’s hilarious how they really think it’s the time and not the fact that nobody even knows who they are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.