Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d never even heard of them until reading about them here. Looking at their YouTube they only get about 20-30 views per video.
No idea who they are but if that's the thumbnail no wonder no one watched. How unappealing or eyecatching

Reactions: 2
I just went and read the tweet and it’s hilarious how they really think it’s the time and not the fact that nobody even knows who they are 🤣
They are dire to watch and have zero personality.

They seem to be big friends with SeeShaunEat.

A winning combination (as their 20-30 views would testify).

Why they feel the need to host a premiere is beyond me.

Reactions: 1
They are dire to watch and have zero personality.

They seem to be big friends with SeeShaunEat.

A winning combination (as their 20-30 views would testify).

Why they feel the need to host a premiere is beyond me.
Premieres are the most annoying thing about YouTube anyway.

Reactions: 5
Premieres are the most annoying thing about YouTube anyway.
and shorts. Never understood the need for either Of them. Keep short style videos to Instagram stories. see Shaun eat likes a premiere. it’s not some multi million pound movie franchise that people are eager to see - it’s a bloke from Newcastle using people and stuffing his face. surprised he didn’t hold a red carpet event for his wedding vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So countdown for a knappily cruise Vlog again today…

can we do a poll - who’s excited?! 😂
Not me. In part one she was more interested in filming hereself on her phone whilst Dullum filmed on the camera and the kids were largely ignored.

They think they are the Waltons. They are mistaken.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not me. In part one she was more interested in filming hereself on her phone whilst Dullum filmed on the camera and the kids were largely ignored.

They think they are the Waltons. They are mistaken.
This name is perfect 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Good grief how cringeworthy is Knappily’s latest Instagram pic and description??

Reactions: 2
Anyone used to follow Hakz from Hull? Seem to be anti vaxxers now and think they are going to be able to go to New York later this year unvaxxed - good luck love 😂
Just to update this…New York are making it mandatory for you to be vaccinated to use indoor venues 😂 Good luck with that trip 😂

In the middle of watching Knappily's day one as I haven't watched their vlogs since I joined here and was intrigued to see how much they'd grate on me after reading here. Sian said "freedom" after dropping off the kids, which I could have forgiven, if she then didn't later say "unfortunately we've got to get the kids now, not very happy about it because I was enjoying my drink. Bit drunk!" Like WOW!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
"unfortunately we've got to get the kids now, not very happy about it because I was enjoying my drink. Bit drunk!" Like WOW!
Hating your kids seems to be "in" with these mummy vloggers, Brummymummyof2 quite literally posts stories about her putting two fingers up to her kids and husband.

Knapp is another vlogger I can't place where their target market is. Adult couples regretting their life choices? People trying to pretend to be "middle class" (whatever that means these days) by burying yourself in debt? Or do they think they're "luxury travel" vloggers like the trackers .🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hating your kids seems to be "in" with these mummy vloggers, Brummymummyof2 quite literally posts stories about her putting two fingers up to her kids and husband.

Knapp is another vlogger I can't place where their target market is. Adult couples regretting their life choices? People trying to pretend to be "middle class" (whatever that means these days) by burying yourself in debt? Or do they think they're "luxury travel" vloggers like the trackers .🤣
They probably want to be like Kara and Nate (not Disney vloggers) but they don't stand a chance.

Katie from OurWildingAdventures is really starting to annoy me, I think she’s another one desperate to be youtube or instagram famous! I really liked their wdw vlogs! She’s friends with Sian and were together at the weekend

Just to update this…New York are making it mandatory for you to be vaccinated to use indoor venues 😂 Good luck with that trip 😂
I have New York booked for Easter next year and Orlando in Aug 22. I'm double vaccinated and still aren't confident with either trip especially the New York one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Omg Kermit's (Knappily's) new vlog! 🤣🤣🤣 She got up for the sun rise but missed the actual sunrising bit 🤣🤣🤣 its already risen love! Go back to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.