Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it depends how much you like the disney bubble. I didn't think I'd have any interest in those cruises but a few days of nice accommodations, good food, character interactions, Disney magic in the form of shows and their dining (animators palate looks amazing)...yep I could go for all of that right now. I'm not a massive fan of cruises anyway as I like to explore places longer than a few hours, but as an enclosed bubble of escapism...yes please.
I'm the same as you, I poo pooed the idea, especially as I knew what people were paying but seeing the recent vlogs I would enjoy the meals and the shows, plus the quizzes and drink tasting etc

Reactions: 2
I'm the same as you, I poo pooed the idea, especially as I knew what people were paying but seeing the recent vlogs I would enjoy the meals and the shows, plus the quizzes and drink tasting etc
If covid wasn't going all out of control again I'd be tempted to book but bit worth the risk and hassle of either catching it or cancellations and refunds

Reactions: 1
Watching JoJos media event at Disneyland seems like the influencers/creators invited are a very TikTok audience related. Smart of him to push that, set him apart from the other Orlando vloggers.

Reactions: 1
Hmm, LeggLife - discovered their Disney Cruise vlogs so we subscribed. Enjoyed the vlogs, enjoyed seeing Alaska - but over time and as they got more attention and subscribers things changed - particularly Adam. He's become really over dramatic, comes across that he LOVES (or should I say love love loves) to hear himself talk. The finger to his mouth and hand on his chest dramatic gestures are too much. He's now putting on a show for the camera - and my husband is beyond sick of all the keto recipes and keto talk ... Adam in particular lasts no more than an hour on keto. I wish the wife well, she has some health issues and I hope Adam stops derailing her progress after her doctor told her to stay on keto. The regular visitor Auburn is an odd situation, we tried watching her but in one of recent vlogs she filmed a stranger in the airport making fun of the woman's clothing - pretty crappy thing to vlog - then in the most recent Legglife vlog Adam does the same thing to man walking by, films him (without consent) and makes fun of his clothing. We are now officially done with all of them.
I hadn’t watched them in quite a while because Adam started annoying me (really enjoyed their early Disney trip videos) and I’m glad to know I’m not missing anything.

Watching JoJos media event at Disneyland seems like the influencers/creators invited are a very TikTok audience related. Smart of him to push that, set him apart from the other Orlando vloggers.
Yeah I don't like him or his style, I find him irritating. BUT I do respect him, he has identified his niche, his audience and he plays to them. He knows who he is and what he's about, with a focus and almost business mindset.

All TravellingTragical do is upload 5 minute terrible Chester Zoo vlogs and I don’t understand it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Is there any reason why it seems all Disney bloggers go to Chester Zoo?
And they HAVE to wear Disney clothing and mention Animal Kingdom. It is embarrasing beyond belief. Travelling Tragical are obviously reading here as Emily was thrust in to the limelight and opened the video.

Lets go see the lions...

Reactions: 5
And they HAVE to wear Disney clothing and mention Animal Kingdom. It is embarrasing beyond belief. Travelling Tragical are obviously reading here as Emily was thrust in to the limelight and opened the video.

Lets go see the lions...
I thought that as soon as she appeared holding the camera! I can never hear what she says though, does she talk really quietly or is it just me that can’t hear well?!

Oh Travelling Magical 100% read here. There was an account I reported back on thread 1 that was a new account posting about how amazing they were, using the exact words they’d said they were going to use to try and get more views from Tattle. They think they’re amazing celebrities and everyone would flock to their channel from Tattle 😂

Not sure what bit of the media degree covered a Sopranos-esque cut to black when going to look at the lions though 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've never heard of them, with their views I'm amazed they even get talked about on here 😂😂😂

I recently tried to rewatch tukdc Disney vlog from 2019.

When I searched it Nathan Stakers vlog from the same trip came up. God it's awful. He seems like a nice enough guy but he is duller than dishwater. Some people just shouldn't vlog.

One interesting part happened when Paul went on Splash mountain though. When the ride goes to the outside part, Cheryl is waiting off the ride and Paul tries to get her attention. When she doesn't respond he calls her a "stupid cow" and says something like, if it doesn't involve money or shopping, wife isn't interested. How rude is that, if anyone needs to rekindle their dislike for that man, I would suggest watching that vlog.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.