Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

julylyly

I follow aclaireytale but not an avid watcher, she might not like premieres but she has done a 'trailer' for her cruise vlogs 🙄

Hannah used to be a buyer for River Island but she now works for Disney, can't remener her exact role though
Does she work for their accounts or something? I thought I hear her say "oh well I pay them bills for them" when she was talking to someone in her first cruise vlog. Might have completely misheard though!

Mark81

VIP Member
Dsny newscast there is, find it a bit problematic and inconsistent channel

Mickey Views there isn't that I'm aware of, but I love Bradon and his chsnnel

Sorry I’m behind …a lot… but just curious if this is really true?? I watch on my TV app and if I come partway in I can just rewind and start from there. But then I can’t comment from my TV obviously. I wonder if it varies by platform? That would be so annoying! No wonder so many people hate it.
It is for me 🤷‍♂️

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
I am just catching up now with Nathan Stakers latest vlog from Chesington.

In his intro,the usual suspects are all present (The CelebrityShaws, C&L, Zoe British life) but no SeeShaunEat.

Does this mean the end of SND (Saturday Night Dipshits) forever or will we see the biggest comeback since Take That?

Dragondog

I really don’t think that’s the case.

As I have explained on another thread discussing this, I have the money in the bank to quite easily go and sit in an Airbnb or hotel in a green country for 2 weeks, I also work from home, so working remotely for that time period wouldn’t be an issue.

Will I be doing it for my upcoming trip in October?, no!

Just because you CAN do something, doesn’t mean you SHOULD!

I shudder to think what state the world would be in right now, if everyone had had that attitude over the past 18 months!
Someone’s tired.

Jjjg

VIP Member
Dani does some good non Disney content. She did a Springs lazy river spot and said it was only $3.

deejvillage

VIP Member
If they bring in paid fastpast there will be an outcry from so many people (me included!)
I think it's a given they will but how much will be paid for is the question. If they were just returning to as before they would have them open by now. An unverified leak has hinted "almost every disney parks fan will be angry" - worrying times. The first rumored time drop has just passed but there is definitely something coming very soon probably tonight.

powderpower

Chatty Member
He defos fakes it!! but he does it for charity i’m sure, well he did the swing for charity i’m sure! That’s the one thing I’ll give them credit for, but again I think it’s attention seeking some of the stuff they do! they bought paramedics lunch before and then put it on social media to tell people - just defeats the purpose I think - can’t do a good thing without getting some praise for it
Yes I think he did the swing for charity but star flyer wasn't and they did a couple of different edits of it before the one went a little viral. They also begged for the views from its Orlando time Facebook group and a merlin group as well. They seem to be everywhere but its just all feel cringe.
They even did a Christmas video fully staged and filmed by a friend and he fell out the loft on purpose for the video he really is not a very good actor lol

Sinnocence

That’s one I forgot to mention, Megan jade!
Stumbled across her vlogs last year in lockdown and you know how everyone hates when people do the ‘oh wow’ slow mo spin?

This girl needs an award for the worst ones! From multiple angles so her poor man clearly has to film her doing it over and over.

I watched up until the point she did this in the emporium and that was it, off. Done!

Coffeelover23

Has anyone watched Emily from ‘Emily’s Wanderland’? I can’t make up my mind about her. She is fairly informative but very privileged and spoilt. She also tries too hard to come across as ‘cute’ like how Jade Billington does and I find that childish on adults. Her sister features a lot in her vlogs as well. I guess she’s nice enough but definitely the product of a privileged upbringing (which isn’t her fault, just an observation)

Mark81

VIP Member
I can't stand Allears either and now there seems to be some link to dfbguide as they keep referencing Allears in their vids now

USAObsessed

I certainly wouldn’t want to be that person facing US immigration explaining how as a British Citizen, who resides in the UK, is trying to get into Orlando for a leisure trip!
But they don't need to explain? Like Pauljohns has said the rules are clear. If someone has followed all the guidelines it's above board. I would be allowed to go and work in another country for work and then go and do that but my OH can't so we won't. But if we could I would have no issues doing this too.

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Surprised Attractions Magazine got the Ratatouille queue and ride POV. I thought Disney was keeping it under lockdown since cast members weren't even allowed their phones with them.
Could it be the one in Paris as its supposed to be a direct clone of the ride there?

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I see Europe has just removed the US from the safe list
the reality is that any EU member state has the ability to make their own changes based on this recommendation and it’s rumoured that follows up on this is likely to Introduce entry restrictions for unvaccinated visitors which pose by far the largest risk. for which Germany already has done ahead of this change of position, and France/Italy already have restrictions in place needing health passports or restrict activities and attraction access for those without vaccination.

Merida91

The abuse of the DAS pass is something I’m worried about. The last couple of trips my Mum has had the DAS - she genuinely needs it and always goes to the parks armed with doctors notes and her disability card, mainly because it’s a hidden disability.

Disney are really good and take her at face value and wave away any evidence saying they don’t need it - however I worry how this gets abused.

If they do crack down on it, I’m worried that people that genuinely need it, like my mum, are going to be penalised for other peoples’ abuse of system.

Exactly! That’s why we go to the parks with doctors notes and disability cards, because we don’t want the system abused!

It’s really sad when the CMs bat away the evidence - we’re Like ‘no, we want to show you we’re not taking the Mickey!’ (Pun intended 🤣)
It's nice but yes, I have anxiety and plan to go with a copy of my prescription and potentially letter from my therapist as proof just in case. For myself more than anything so I know I can whip it out the moment they start looking at me funny!

The Danielle woman that Paul is now with... was that who he cheated with?
Yup!