Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teamonster

Chatty Member
I can’t fathom why she took him back. She’s an attractive girl, he’s a cheating greaseball who loves himself

Oh lord I can just see all the egos trying to outdo each other and all the identical vlogs that will be released this week.
Scene 1 : on our way
Scene 2 : arrived
Scene 3 : Vlogging the vloggers aka vlogception 🤢
Scene 4 : look at how much fun I’m having with all these best friends I’ve got. No really, they’re my best friends. I’m not using them for views or clout, honest! I’m so popular, everyone loves me and wants to be my friend! They’re jealous that my blogs are So. Amazing.
Scene 5 : slow motion videos set to crap music about all the fun and laughter we’re having
Scene 6 : leaving now. So sad to be leaving all these amazing people (who I will hag off behind their back) but I have to get home and start rush editing so I can be the first out of these losers to release my Vlog.

and repeat all week……
I can’t wait 😂😂

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Speaking of googling yourself , a lot of these influencers like Sophie and Dave, Knappilly, Hannah Rickets have made it pretty clear they read here or at least have read here before!
What’s the bet they basically all do? I watch The Trackers regularly and even though they’re considered a big Disney channel I sometimes get the impression they read their thread too!
Maybe they do. I suspect some may do so to see how they are perceived and may change depending on what they read.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Funny how they justified breaking travel restrictions on there last trip saying yaz wouldn’t be able to travel for a long time yet they are there right after she’s had a operation? Surely health and rest should come first right? Shame as I use to like there T’s but have since found better ones on Etsy. I wonder what there friends L&R dreaming think of all this.
Exactly and they have just mentioned a new collaboration in the pipeline, but it can't be mentioned yet!

Viewer1901

VIP Member
And it's apparently out -
BREAKING: Disney officially reveals Genie, Genie+, and Lightning Lane coming to Walt Disney World and Disneyland this fall. Genie+ and Lightning Lane will replace FastPass+ and MaxPass.

Genie+ will be priced at $15 pp/day at WDW, $20 pp/day at Disneyland
Going to do my research now but is it similar to max pass? That seemed to work well in Disneyland

Lauurz

VIP Member
The woman you see on the right is DANIELLE who yes he's got together with, and yes we've already commented that she looks like a Wish version of Cheryl...man clearly has a type. (Cheryl you're beautiful hope you're ok)
Does look like Cheryl sat next to her.

100% a wish version! I really do hope she's doing ok and we see a comeback soon!

MustLoveGoats

Has anyone watched Dani702? She appears to be a FL travel based blogger and unlike the slackers, she actually travels to see other spots in FL, she packs snacks from home, isn’t afraid of rain and doesn’t gorge on food and drink.

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
She’s a knob ! There is something really unlikeable about their whole family , the kids don’t seem particularly nice either. If you’re going to show your precious children , do them a favor and make them look well behaved and the like 🙄🙄

Human equivalent to thrush ! He’s THAT annoying ! I wish their thread was more active !
It is now lol a lot going on there

Coffeelover23

She seems to complain an awful lot about things that most people just can’t relate to! She definitely thinks she’s a real life princess and it’s VERY odd-putting. She did a “reacting to your Disney opinions” video recently and was so rude about what other people said when it wasn’t something she agreed with! Your opinion isn’t fact Emily, no need to be so nasty 🙄
Oh yes I remember that video! Yes she was so rude and arrogant if someone had a different opinion. Had a really smug face you just wanted to slap. Princess Talbut really isn’t anything special so she needs to drop the attitude.

ZapfaWat

And it's apparently out -
BREAKING: Disney officially reveals Genie, Genie+, and Lightning Lane coming to Walt Disney World and Disneyland this fall. Genie+ and Lightning Lane will replace FastPass+ and MaxPass.

Genie+ will be priced at $15 pp/day at WDW, $20 pp/day at Disneyland
If its unlimited FP per day, I'll be all over that when I feel the need to back-to-back 7 Dwarfs 5 times.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Never heard of him until recently until he kept popping up in every facebook group posting links to his insta and vlogs.
Ah, that always comes across as desperate!
His vlogs are ok, nothing amazing, the relationship with his little brother is cute but I mainly watch the Disney content

Wuzzle12

Anyone watching the lovely SpoonfullofSugar's cruise vlog. Not Disney this time. Did someone say that Steve is a pilot? Just wondering if thats true as never really had that impression.

sbg

I'd love to do a second one but I just can't justify it?! Once was a treat, twice is just waisting money to me. Maybe if I had more disposable income but at the same time why repeat the exact same thing a few weeks
Knappily 100% needs their own thread!!!!

How the hell are they affording all this on a prt time nurses wage and a store managers wage?!
It must be debt or they're very frugal with everything else.
I don't think they have money as she is so manic to book all these trips and so desperate for ADs and Views.

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
Does anyone watch Daily Disney Girls?
Yes! I discovered them recently when searching for Disney cruise vlogs but I’ve only watched a couple of their videos so far and by watch I mean had them on in the background! They’re too long and boring for the most part