Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re complaining about how disgusting tattle is again on twitter 🙄
newsflash guys : nobody is making you google youself or actively search out comments about yourselves. You bring yourself here to read everything

unsuprisingly seeshauneat is making it about himself again. Someone linked an article about how women are scared to leave the house because of tattle (LOL) and he said it’s not just women. you have no trouble leaving the house for your covid tours when you’ve got a very unwell wife at home shaun.
ashley and Emma also retweeted it. hi guys 👋👋 Be grateful we,re giving you the views. Although if the person Who attended the reeves bbq is to be believed these channels just Can’t stop growing

Reactions: 7
They’re complaining about how disgusting tattle is again on twitter 🙄
newsflash guys : nobody is making you google youself or actively search out comments about yourselves. You bring yourself here to read everything

unsuprisingly seeshauneat is making it about himself again. Someone linked an article about how women are scared to leave the house because of tattle (LOL) and he said it’s not just women. you have no trouble leaving the house for your covid tours when you’ve got a very unwell wife at home shaun.
ashley and Emma also retweeted it. hi guys 👋👋 Be grateful we,re giving you the views. Although if the person Who attended the reeves bbq is to be believed these channels just Can’t stop growing
Damn, their Twitter is private.

I can't wait to see the entitled outcry from the vloggers if fast passes go. Tbh I've never understood why they didn't charge for something that is clearly an upsell, and it also wasn't sustainable with the crowds the way they were before the pandemic.

I remember when fast passes weren't such a big deal, and to be honest it was better.

Reactions: 2
I enjoy when they make their profile's private, its like sure, the people who are taking the piss out of you probably follow you already on Insta and Twitter, talk about closing the stable door and all that.

Anyway, usual routine for all these idiots, Tattle bad, we're innocent victims, blah blah, trolls and anonymous nasty DMs they never provide any copy of, new accounts on Tattle to defend their honour.

Reactions: 6
And it's apparently out -
BREAKING: Disney officially reveals Genie, Genie+, and Lightning Lane coming to Walt Disney World and Disneyland this fall. Genie+ and Lightning Lane will replace FastPass+ and MaxPass.

Genie+ will be priced at $15 pp/day at WDW, $20 pp/day at Disneyland

Reactions: 4
BREAKING: Disney officially reveals Genie, Genie+, and Lightning Lane coming to Walt Disney World and Disneyland this fall. Genie+ and Lightning Lane will replace FastPass+ and MaxPass.

Going to do my research now but is it similar to max pass? That seemed to work well in Disneyland

If its unlimited FP per day, I'll be all over that when I feel the need to back-to-back 7 Dwarfs 5 times.

Wonder what will happen to existing tickets with PhotoPass/Memory Maker included. :unsure:

If its unlimited FP per day, I'll be all over that when I feel the need to back-to-back 7 Dwarfs 5 times.
  • Disney Genie+ service (available for purchase): For the price of $15 per ticket per day at Walt Disney World Resort and $20 per ticket per day at Disneyland Resort, choose the next available time to arrive at a variety of attractions and experiences using the Lightning Lane entrance. You can make one selection at a time, throughout the day – from classics like Haunted Mansion to thrill rides like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and newer favorites like Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run (attractions subject to limited availability). This convenient option is the next evolution of the fan-favorite Disney MaxPass service from Disneyland Resort. Disney Genie+ will also include Disney parks-themed audio experiences and photo features to capture your memories – augmented reality lenses for those visiting Walt Disney World Resort and unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads from your day if you are visiting Disneyland Resort.
  • Individual attraction selections (available for purchase): Schedule a time to arrive at up to two highly demanded attractions each day using the Lightning Lane entrance – like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park and Radiator Springs Racers at Disney California Adventure park (subject to limited availability; attractions not included with Disney Genie+). Pricing for this option will vary by date, attraction and park and will be announced closer to launch.
Means that the PhotoPass is also gone, but will be included in the new Genie+

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So, $15/day for old DLP style fast-passes (one ticket at a time). Could have been worse.

The announcement of the individual tickets is going to be interesting, they'll have to be at the < $5 price point to even seem worth it.

The individual ones worry me, if you read it basically you have to pay extra for the most popular attractions on top of the Max Pass type thing. Which from what I am hearing will be another $15-$20 per person.

Good job my fave ride is BTM!

The individual ones worry me, if you read it basically you have to pay extra for the most popular attractions on top of the Max Pass type thing. Which from what I am hearing will be another $15-$20 per person.

Good job my fave ride is BTM!
yeah it took me a while to realise that there were certain rides excluded.
They’re going to have to do something for on-site guests, there’s no perks now for onsite. I wonder if they’ll included either the Genie plus option or one lighting pass a day or something. They’ll have to do something!

Reactions: 3
We went to Disney World February 2020 and the crowds were huge and so were the lines for everything I don’t know if this is the solution though 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

off topic again... but I know we've all pretty much confirmed Paul and Danielle, but I just reactivated Facebook after months away and what do I find.

Screenshot_226.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.