Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P and A Adventures are doing a great job at making the Disney Cruise look like the unhappiest boat on the Ocean - why don’t they look like they are having a good time?!
I'm enjoying watching the car crash of these vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God Charlotte Ruff really thinks she’s the queen of all disney holidays doesn’t she? Now that she works at head office.

Reactions: 5
Right now 2022 seems like a long shot.
Second half 2022 I'm thinking might be possible if things keep the way they are. Cases are dropping quite quickly but I do think a lot is riding on this autumn and winter now.

Canada is opening to international tourists who are vaccinated from September this year

I've already given up any hope of my November trip going ahead.
I have September booked and sort of suspected it wasn’t happening from about May time, about 2 weeks after we booked our flights lol. Thankfully, being announced this early makes it a lot easier to cancel and rearrange.

I was hoping to go to America (not Disney) in January and even that's looking unlikely at this point :(
It seems America's biggest concern (rightly so) is the Delta variant, looking at the UK's cases they're dropping quickly but we've not seen the outcome of the restrictions dropping yet. I fully expect if we don't spike up again then we'll probably see the conversation about access pop up again by the end of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah delta is the concern and a large part of population are still unvaccinated. Floridas cases especially seem to be going up and up.

Reactions: 1
Knappily is now dressing her kids in the same clothes as all her mates kids. Just dressing the two girls the same, to look good on insta, was not enough.

• Haha
This is more toward YouTube travel content in general not just Disney Youtube, but I am so tired of drone video footage. Enough.

Reactions: 3
This is more toward YouTube travel content in general not just Disney Youtube, but I am so tired of drone video footage. Enough.
What really pisses me off is when they say "oh you're not allowed to fly drones here but I/we did it anyway". Just cos you're on YT it makes you so f***ing special you can break the rules?

Can anyone guess where attention seeking get binky are going? Booked a holiday with virgin in their spirit jerseys and Disney T-shirt’s. Making people think they are gonna Florida but when somebody asked they’ve just said they are going somewhere different. It’s in 7 weeks apparently. I’m thinking maybe destination wedding as they are taking a couple with them as well.

whenever I’ve looked at holidays on virgin it’s long haul so I’m guessing Caribbean somewhere? They are so sad why don’t they just tell people rather than making a big deal out of it like they are celebrities.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone guess where attention seeking get binky are going? Booked a holiday with virgin in their spirit jerseys and Disney T-shirt’s. Making people think they are gonna Florida but when somebody asked they’ve just said they are going somewhere different. It’s in 7 weeks apparently. I’m thinking maybe destination wedding as they are taking a couple with them as well.

whenever I’ve looked at holidays on virgin it’s long haul so I’m guessing Caribbean somewhere? They are so sad why don’t they just tell people rather than making a big deal out of it like they are celebrities.
god Del is insufferable isn’t he!!

• Haha
Knappily is now dressing her kids in the same clothes as all her mates kids. Just dressing the two girls the same, to look good on insta, was not enough.
She’s a knob ! There is something really unlikeable about their whole family , the kids don’t seem particularly nice either. If you’re going to show your precious children , do them a favor and make them look well behaved and the like 🙄🙄

god Del is insufferable isn’t he!!
Human equivalent to thrush ! He’s THAT annoying ! I wish their thread was more active !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.