Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes! Especially when you watch a full series of disney vlogs and it’s on every single one - gets frustrating!

Does anyone have any other things that annoy them in vlogs?
When vloggers do the same joke trip after trip like wear a dinosaur mask and act like a 3 year old.

Or get on like children when meeting characters, your in your 30s yes have a photo but come on you know there really isn't a talking mouse running the show.

When they show you food and take a bite and it on there lips etc if I wanted to watch someone smear food all over their face, I'd baby sit my niece who is 11 months and much funnier than you. Just realised these all relate to one vlog channel

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Anon1989

If it made her feel that sad why would she want to document it, I know I wouldn’t want photos of my daughter upset like that, even if it was necessary
she should rename herself KnappilyEverAfterContent… there are literally no lengths she won’t go to for Instagram, YouTube, free Loungefly bags and hopefully a fabletics sponsorship… I can’t imagine it’s just us on here shocked that she chose to post a photo of Daisy quite clearly distressed and needing the test. I hope the YT views are worth it!

• Heart

Merida91

In the middle of watching Knappily's day one as I haven't watched their vlogs since I joined here and was intrigued to see how much they'd grate on me after reading here. Sian said "freedom" after dropping off the kids, which I could have forgiven, if she then didn't later say "unfortunately we've got to get the kids now, not very happy about it because I was enjoying my drink. Bit drunk!" Like WOW!

• Haha
  • Wow

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Jesus those posts, smells of desperation and trying to get some freebies from Virgin Holidays lol
Aren’t get binky the ones who made the V-Room staff announce their arrival - like some crass wannabe announcing their arrival at a wetherspoons for breakfast…

• Haha
  • Angry

ZapfaWat

"unfortunately we've got to get the kids now, not very happy about it because I was enjoying my drink. Bit drunk!" Like WOW!
Hating your kids seems to be "in" with these mummy vloggers, Brummymummyof2 quite literally posts stories about her putting two fingers up to her kids and husband.

Knapp is another vlogger I can't place where their target market is. Adult couples regretting their life choices? People trying to pretend to be "middle class" (whatever that means these days) by burying yourself in debt? Or do they think they're "luxury travel" vloggers like the trackers .🤣

• Haha

fizzer20

I agree, I once commented this on Chris lost in Floridas vlog about the music volume, he replied politely and took it on board!

Also, why constantly use out of focus footage (Yaz and Cash), it's terrible.
And swinging the camera around in shops etc......needs to be slower or better edited
Hate it when vloggers are showing something and it's not focused, but will still show them trying to make it focus, cut that bit out, we don't need to see that, better yet, take a photo and insert it, pins take time to focus, not fun to watch

Mark81

VIP Member
I don't know if anyone else agrees but it makes me laugh when some vloggers say they've had fun planning future trips at the weekend, or they get notebooks for future planning....but every disney trip they take seems to be basically the same and they rarely do anything different

Minerva13

I have had to sign up and thank Gorillas Gold for their comments. I am an avid reader and watcher and supporter of some of the channels often given hate here.
It is quite nice to see a positive review, I just hope you don't get removed anytime soon for giving us your own version of events.
Any channels reading this thank you for your videos :)
omg creasing with laughter, how many of these vloggers are going to create accounts here?? you know you dont have to read what we say about you on here and that NOONE is going to suddenly think there channels are good because of you and Gorillagold 😂 theyre all wannabe influencers with boring channels.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Yes! Especially when you watch a full series of disney vlogs and it’s on every single one - gets frustrating!

Another one that get's me is when they say "this video isn't sponsored and we have paid with our own money".

No shit. I thought brands would be falling all over themselves to work with you and get a slice of your couple hundred views.

The S.N.D (Saturday Night Dickheads) bunch spring to mind with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
The worst of all are the fake Disney vloggers who've just jumped onto the bandwaggon and make out that they know everything when they actually know diddly squat.

Changing the subject, does anyone else get irritated at the lack of transparency with the costs of a Disney/Florida/DLP trip? It's one of the reasons that I really like The Despicable 3 as they say what the costs are and what their maximum is, and that they would not go if it was any more.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Vlogmas makes me want to claw my own eyes out.

The worst Vlogmas is the Lodge Guys (that fucking stupid dance they do.)

Emmy79

VIP Member
My annoyances:
Saying your going to a certain place then go somewhere else but keep the original footage in which is now incorrect

Eating on camera then telling us how it is with your mouth full......just bloody wait til it's gone then talk......dirty buggers

Moving the camera around quickly so nothing focuses and we all feel sick

Vloggers meeting up and vlogging each other and thinking its interesting to watch

Not filming the food ordered, this really helps people planning

People not researching and winging it on holidays like Disney! Especially WDW people that go to DLP and 'don't need to research' as they know it all!

ZapfaWat

Oh sorry you're right...It must be their growing channels (despite Covid) with a ton of support from their viewers that confused me!
My mistake
I have had to sign up and thank Gorillas Gold for their comments. I am an avid reader and watcher and supporter of some of the channels often given hate here.
Just a FYI, random "fans" of channels :rolleyes:, don't sign up for Tattle, hell, don't acknowledge its existence. You know why? Because unfortunately the gossips sometimes hit on truth and just by acknowledging the existence of Tattle you'll drive more people here. The people here are viewers as well who probably watch a lion's share of your videos.

Have a think, how many of those 100 views you've got are only watching you because you're great hate watching material?

• Haha

SwampMonster88

Thank you for everyone who responded about their experiences meeting Disney vloggers! I’ve met a few and thought I’d share my experiences…

KrispySmore - both really lovely to talk to although Stephy came across as trying hard to impress us which I found a bit odd.

ThatSoundsFun - came across very rude and didn’t really want to chat which my hubby found very frustrating as we were saying how much we liked her videos.

Spoonfullofsugar - both really happy to stop for a quick chat about both of our holidays. Seem like genuinely lovely people!

Sophie and Dave - didn’t meet them but watched them vlogging and found it funny how much they changed when filming vs when they stopped 😂

Ashley and Emma - stood behind them in a queue and didn’t speak to them but Emma was miserable and complaining which to be honest, doesn’t surprise me.

Chattertyper9

First time posting, long time reader. I think the genuine disney vloggers are really clear- people like L&R, MrDMrI, Despicable 3 etc. Will and Lelly are nice to watch. Tend to dip in and out of all of them.

spoonful of sugar - 100% agree that they don’t do it for views as they would rush out their videos!

I think for me having decent audio is the number 1 priority - number of vlogs I switch off in 10 seconds because of volume issues - loud music and then quiet voices! You have to sit with the remote control! You would think they would watch it back before posting.

Wuzzle12

Absolutely brilliant! Knappily tried to book their kids into kids club early on the DCL and got turned away. 🤣🤣🤣 I've never known Disny vlogger parents so desperate to get rid of their kids as these two. I don't even know why they had kids. They just seem like such a burden to them. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha