Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deejvillage

VIP Member
You can do this? I mean i don’t think but it can actually be done?

Me personally, I wouldn’t be doing that, surly that’s irresponsible and a slap in the face to our NHS and given how much Binky show support for our health service and workers they wouldn’t do that just to get to WDW. Would they? 😳
You can, if you look on a very popular UK Disney forum you will see that people have been going to Cancun to then go on to Florida. That will be blowing up in people’s faces now as Mexico is about to be added to the red list.

I just can’t understand why people can’t just wait, I am getting major Disney blues at the moment but I will wait until next year.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Sinnocence

Not defending her of having a go but as she has an annual pass the cost of going to WDW is not much at all per day, and you don't have to buy anything once there either. We have no idea how much her other half earns, it could be several $100k for all we know or how much money she had saved before hand. It's too easy to make assumptions based on a few minutes of instagram clips.
She doesn’t have an annual pass yet, he does VIP tours so nah he doesn’t make 6 figures. As an ex cast member I know he has very limited days he is able to get friends/family into the parks so that’s probably how they swing that.
completely unforgivable the way the girl went about getting stuff for the house from followers…. Nothing more than a high end begger!

Babyshark

VIP Member
Right, I really would someone to do some digging into these Disney Vlogger finances because something is bloody off. How the hell are they paying for these trips/cruises/constant merchandise?

- Sophie and Dave - Neither of them have a job. They have just booked a £5k trip to WDW for Feb 2022 staying at Port Orleans Riverside in the Royal Room.
- Victoria in Detail - Again, no job. DVC, has regular trips to WDW, DLP and now is going on the Disney Cruise.
- Sams Disney Life - Again, no job. Buys £1000's of lounge fly RARE bags, booked WDW, cruise trips (but has strangely cancelled the cruise trip).
- Knappily Family - She works part time in the NHS, he is a supermarket store manager yet they are DVC and seem very well off. They book endless WDW trips have just been on the disney cruise.

This is just the tip of the bloody iceberg.
I would love to know this too. My husband and I both have good salaries, 1 child and a not too high mortgage we have some money saved for a rainy day. We went to the DVC talk in WDW a couple of years back and honestly couldn’t justify the cost. We probably could have afforded it but I guess it’s priorities. We need to have money saved in case our washing machine breaks down, a car tyre bursts or we get a dental bill - looking at you there big Dave!

• Haha

Anon1989

the other friends aren’t vloggers though are they?
It could have been the friends who wanted it too.
Just sayin…
I don’t think anyone gets anything for free in a friendship with Knappily. Her friends are either in her vlogs or having to use Insta to promote her candles. I don’t know how I’d feel about having a camera constantly waved in my face on a holiday. I also don’t know how I’d feel about my kids being featured on her Insta feed and YouTube. Fair enough if you want to do it to your own kids… think it’s different putting other families in a position where they might feel like they can’t say no or incur the wrath of Sian Strop!

Nadurath

VIP Member
Oh Travelling Magical 100% read here. There was an account I reported back on thread 1 that was a new account posting about how amazing they were, using the exact words they’d said they were going to use to try and get more views from Tattle. They think they’re amazing celebrities and everyone would flock to their channel from Tattle 😂

Not sure what bit of the media degree covered a Sopranos-esque cut to black when going to look at the lions though 😂😂😂

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Victoria AKA Dismal in Denial had a very well paid husband who funded her lifestyle. Now they've split up it'll be interesting to see how many trips she can afford.

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Right, I really would someone to do some digging into these Disney Vlogger finances because something is bloody off. How the hell are they paying for these trips/cruises/constant merchandise?

- Sophie and Dave - Neither of them have a job. They have just booked a £5k trip to WDW for Feb 2022 staying at Port Orleans Riverside in the Royal Room.
- Victoria in Detail - Again, no job. DVC, has regular trips to WDW, DLP and now is going on the Disney Cruise.
- Sams Disney Life - Again, no job. Buys £1000's of lounge fly RARE bags, booked WDW, cruise trips (but has strangely cancelled the cruise trip).
- Knappily Family - She works part time in the NHS, he is a supermarket store manager yet they are DVC and seem very well off. They book endless WDW trips have just been on the disney cruise.

This is just the tip of the bloody iceberg.
Its fairly easy to afford a couple of trips to WDW a year if you don't have kids, don't smoke, don't have sky TV and don't go out drinking. We have over the years been twice a year and we don't have well paid jobs. Its all down to money management and what else you do or do not spend your money on.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Krapily has made it known she doesn’t see her future being a nurse, can’t see it being selling candles either. She just loves the attention

Anon1989

How to ignore your kids, get into debt and keep up with the Jones’s!
Or, in the latest vlog, how to show inappropriate footage of your children. The kids are doing tie dye t-shirts in just their pants. She doesn’t show Lyla but poor Daisy can be seen in the background. Don’t get me wrong, I show pics of my kids on social media… but I don’t have a reasonably sized YouTube channel… I don’t have nearly 10k followers on Insta… and they’re always fully clothed!! There are far too many weirdos out there to not safeguard your children online! She’s a disgrace.

Emmy79

VIP Member
It got me thinking, what makes you LIKE a Disney Vlogger?
I like ones that have an actual love for DISNEY and not just WDW, so many vloggers constantly compare everything to WDW and that pisses me off!

Decent camera work and understanding that you need to move the camera slower than your eyes would so your viewers don't feel sick!

Tell us what you're doing and not just assume we all know

Show us the food you're eating (but not you eating it) and give brief opinion, even if it's just photos

I have no problem with vloggers travelling Upper class or staying in delux resorts if they can afford it and don't gloat about it!

Mark81

VIP Member
Florida just seems to be getting in worse and worse position

The other issue for these British vloggers is its likely people follow you because they can relate to you. Buggering off and sneaking into the USA In a highly questionable way that most of your audience can't do or relate to is also dodgy from pleasing your audience pov. Kind of like always flying first class and staying in 5 star hotels, if your audience can't relate to you they may not stick around

Mark81

VIP Member
I generally like aclaireytale and she seems lovely so don't want to be mean about her, but a trailer?? really? I find that frankly quite weird
I like her but do agree on this, I don't get the trailer thing either. She's not the only one to do it but I wish people wouldn't. Its a little arrogant to think people care enough they need a trailer like a Hollywood blockbuster

hd1234

Not going to lie ,im bored already of peoples cruise vlogs ,I,ve watched Hannahs, Charlottes had to stop watching karenbee ,only one ive enjoyed was aclaireytale, , im not going to watch knappily cos we will have seen everything on her insta stories

whatsever you

VIP Member
Yes! agree with you both! And when they record full rides- especially annoying when they film the WHOLE ride on multiple days of their trip AND multiple Disney holidays.
The focusing thing is laziness in my opinion. I hate when they're like 'wait it'll focus', why dont you just cut out the unfocusing bit so we're not waiting with you. Or yes a photo would be much better!

ZapfaWat

There's a comfort and feeling relaxed to disney and the bubble is like a second home. But I don't cry.
Same, my day job is relatively stressful and I have a very hard time disconnecting, probably down to nearly 20 years of on-call work. I find the Disney bubble, DLP especially, extremely relaxing and it very much is a complete escape for me, but I don't really understand the almost fetishisation of it all and the extreme emotional responses.

Reactions: 7