Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I don't do it but would consider it for some of the youtube channels I watch that does research and provides information etc that I'm interested in.

People just walking around a theme park who just point and shoot and don't actually do anything. Nope.

I'm fairness they have been going to dlp prior to the pandemic.

abithomas

Her and Jeff must have a money somewhere. She can’t work at the moment whilst she’s out there (maybe for the first year I think it is?) and he’s a Disney employee yet they’ve bought and furnished a house, go on multiple day trips to Disney (even if she uses Jeff’s guest pass the food and drink adds up) and can afford a vip tour?!
Late to the party but the more I watch her Instagram the more I’m baffled how she affords this lifestyle?! No way has she saved this much money when I don’t think she’s ever mentioned being at work when she lived in England and she was always travelling! How on earth do they afford it?

I am just catching up now with Nathan Stakers latest vlog from Chesington.

In his intro,the usual suspects are all present (The CelebrityShaws, C&L, Zoe British life) but no SeeShaunEat.

Does this mean the end of SND (Saturday Night Dipshits) forever or will we see the biggest comeback since Take That?
Oh they will be back no doubt, They will all be together this weekend at SNDFeest as it’s now known as they are going to take over the event from Reevesas they are the biggest group of you tubers around according to them 😂😂😂

Viewer1901

VIP Member
Looks like it's vloggers day at World of Disney with the 50th anniversary merchandise coming out today.

So far seem posts by Jackie, Dev, & WDW couple.
Looks like it was a press event. Bibbidy Bobbidy Brooke said they got a $75 gift card. Lucky them 🙄

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Hating your kids seems to be "in" with these mummy vloggers, Brummymummyof2 quite literally posts stories about her putting two fingers up to her kids and husband.

Knapp is another vlogger I can't place where their target market is. Adult couples regretting their life choices? People trying to pretend to be "middle class" (whatever that means these days) by burying yourself in debt? Or do they think they're "luxury travel" vloggers like the trackers .🤣
They probably want to be like Kara and Nate (not Disney vloggers) but they don't stand a chance.

Toffee finger

VIP Member
yeah it took me a while to realise that there were certain rides excluded.
They’re going to have to do something for on-site guests, there’s no perks now for onsite. I wonder if they’ll included either the Genie plus option or one lighting pass a day or something. They’ll have to do something!
I just read this about lightning lane - “Reservations can begin at park open, but Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Guests can start booking Lighting Lane starting at 7:00 am ET.”
It’s something I suppose!

Marabusybee

Yeah I hate premiering too as you have to wait until its over if you miss by a minute. The only thing about her channel I don't like. She doesn't always do it but it is quite frequent
Sorry I’m behind …a lot… but just curious if this is really true?? I watch on my TV app and if I come partway in I can just rewind and start from there. But then I can’t comment from my TV obviously. I wonder if it varies by platform? That would be so annoying! No wonder so many people hate it.

CaptainChaos

My partner just tried searching for That UK Disney Couple, only to find that their channel has gone. Just done some reading on here and seen how much of an asswipe Paul is, which is of no shock based on how he spoke to Cheryl in the videos. Anyone got an update on her? Hope she’s doing okay. 😔
she seems to be taking a social media break (I personally believe she was threatened into it by her knobhead ex-hubby, somehing along he lines of she won’t get xyz out of the divorce if she doesn’t remove her videos)

I really Hope she is ok.

all of the snd videos have been deleted as well. Nathan has also removed all links to snd from his social media platforms so there’s obviously been a fall out between him and Paul. I can’t believe snd sided with Paul over it all - He cheated on his wife with a girl his best mate had a thing for. shitty on so many levels.

on another note - I haven’t watched any of the cruise videos and I’m already bored of them 😴

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
This is me, I've got WDW booked for mid-Sept and at this rate I'm going to look like someone who was desperate to to get out there first, when in reality this is my Sept 2020 trip that's been delayed and delayed and delayed. Virgin have yet to cancel the flights so its not worth killing the whole trip yet, then again with the state of Florida I'm not sure I'll be wanting to go anyway...
We have a trip booked covering the 1st October but we have now decided to postpone to next year due to to the current state in Florida. We have been planning this for 5 years and booked our flights as soon as the dates came available. We where hopeful a few months ago but things change so much.

SwampMonster88

Agreed- she is really babyish for a 25 year old. And she has moaned several times when her views have been low. Clearly in it for the money.
But the one video that wound me up was when she was complaining about her old private school saying it was too stressful etc. Well you know what Princess Talbut? Boo frickin hoo! She had a private education which most people would kill for! Here I am with my bog standard state school education and forgive me for not being sympathetic! When people whine about their privilege and make it into a drama they really are scrapping the barrel!
She seems to complain an awful lot about things that most people just can’t relate to! She definitely thinks she’s a real life princess and it’s VERY odd-putting. She did a “reacting to your Disney opinions” video recently and was so rude about what other people said when it wasn’t something she agreed with! Your opinion isn’t fact Emily, no need to be so nasty 🙄

Jjjg

VIP Member
So first US Disney cruise back, first vloggers announced up is Kyle and JoJo. Sounds like they paid, not sponsored.

They're also going on Carnival inaugural sailing of Mardi Gras.