Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I haven’t seen To Infinity and Beyond mentioned on here, they’re a lovely couple and easy to watch.

And on the other end of the spectrum I’ve not seen Ashleigh & David mentioned here, can’t put my finger on what I don’t like they just seem a bit stuck up.
I dip into them on and off. Harmless and easy to watch, while not one of the regular ones I watch, definitely a good option and more genuine than most

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I really hate how that Kyle Pallo keeps going on about the cruise he’s going on is the ‘first resailing of the Disney Cruise Line.’ Errrrm no it’s not, DCL has been sailing in the UK for weeks already!

Kikidoyouloveme

Takes 10 mins tops, we usually sort it on our first morning
[/QUOTE]
Oh no, sorry I mean I’m sure I read somewhere that the new way of doing the pass was before you go , to reduce the waiting at the window x

Jjjg

VIP Member
Looks like all the vloggers have ganged up at Trader Sams. Jackie, Nate, Dev, Kyle, Jojo and who knows who else.

Mark81

VIP Member
Right now 2022 seems like a long shot.
Second half 2022 I'm thinking might be possible if things keep the way they are. Cases are dropping quite quickly but I do think a lot is riding on this autumn and winter now.

Canada is opening to international tourists who are vaccinated from September this year

CaptainChaos

I remember the ones CaptainChaos mentioned attending previous years except for the despicable three? If they did attend before I’m pretty sure they aren’t friends with that lot now
there’s Something in my head convincing me they were there at least one year but I could be wrong. i Like Steph and Jim they seem to be very good at weeding out the bad apples

In regards to Shaun I heard that it was just a timing issue after quite a lot of time on the roads themselves recently.
I'm sure they would've loved to attend such a friendly event
yes His Covid tours must’ve tuckered him out.

Oh sorry you're right...It must be their growing channels (despite Covid) with a ton of support from their viewers that confused me!
My mistake
lol, not you acting like theyre all YouTube celebs earning a living through their videos with groundbreaking content

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
I thought Annual passes have only just started again... beside the point she is painful to watch now. I love the hoover ads on a disney account....
If you had one you could renew it or if you cancelled one you can buy a new one. They will be available to everyone soon though.

deejvillage

VIP Member
The individual ones worry me, if you read it basically you have to pay extra for the most popular attractions on top of the Max Pass type thing. Which from what I am hearing will be another $15-$20 per person.

Good job my fave ride is BTM!