Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CaptainChaos

@CaptainChaos the theory is if there is hardly anyone in the fast pass queue then the regular stand by queue will go down quicker as there’s no funnelling in people from the fast pass lane.
It’s the same volume of people trying to get on a ride so I still can’t fathom it 😂 thanx for trying to explain to me, I just can’t work it out. I’m also interested to see the das pass rules as there are definately people who abuse le system because they think they intitled YouTube super celebs

perrydude

Are there any pages on LeggLife, DSNY Newscast, or Mickey Views.

What are your thoughts on LeggLife when they do Disney vlogs.

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
If their Vlogs are anything to go by, they only went to Disneyland Paris once before 2020 then at least 4 times since !
I actually considered paying for Disney in details patreon last year as I enjoyed her lives with Ian at the time, but never did in the end

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Bit ironic if she has family in Austria. I love Austria, been a few times, but it I'd quite right wing. Not saying that's bad but it will have the same or worse issues as uk
She wants to move to France, but after talking in circles for a while it sounded as if she may only go there for a few months (for daily trips to DLP I'm sure :-D).

I'm now catching up with Hannah Ricketts' cruise vlogs and the first one so far is almost exclusively giggles and squeals so we'll see how that goes

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
Watching Mummy of Four does Disney Cruise vlog episode 2 as she’s called it , and I’m stressed out just watching her shop around in the middle of her dinner with one child and vlog it all!

EllBelle

Right, I really would someone to do some digging into these Disney Vlogger finances because something is bloody off. How the hell are they paying for these trips/cruises/constant merchandise?

- Sophie and Dave - Neither of them have a job. They have just booked a £5k trip to WDW for Feb 2022 staying at Port Orleans Riverside in the Royal Room.
- Victoria in Detail - Again, no job. DVC, has regular trips to WDW, DLP and now is going on the Disney Cruise.
- Sams Disney Life - Again, no job. Buys £1000's of lounge fly RARE bags, booked WDW, cruise trips (but has strangely cancelled the cruise trip).
- Knappily Family - She works part time in the NHS, he is a supermarket store manager yet they are DVC and seem very well off. They book endless WDW trips have just been on the disney cruise.

This is just the tip of the bloody iceberg.
A couple of them will use credit cards that will earn you airmiles. They'll basically use it as their debit cards and then just pay it off every few days.
Theyll then use the airmiles to book money and miles flights. It's generally with Virgin.

Other way is book trips well in advance and pay them off.
Some dvcs will buy through resale so its not as expensive. I can tell you the dvc sales guys are very pushy and insistent. They also know that if they can't use their dvc they can rent points

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
I really like them and their vlogs. Virgin did handle that amazingly well. Looked much better than the Disney Cruise ship too.
It ain't though.. I watched a couple of the walk through vlogs that were out just before lockdown started in 2020 and it looks hideous. Most of the passengers onboard are not even Virgins target market. It's basically a floating 18-30's holiday and just as tacky, although the food doesn't look too bad at the moment.

Nadurath

VIP Member
Not sure if they’ve been mentioned or not, but what the fuck is the deal with 37 Disney Street? Specifically the guy Hugh. They came up as a suggestion on YT, gave them a watch and now I’ve fallen into a hate watch hole. I could be smashing my head into every plate in the cupboard, or having every nail on my fingers removed by a tiny pair of tweezers, but here I am wondering just what is up with Hugh.

MinnieGal24601

Y’all, I cannot bring myself to watch Allears because their thumbnails are so freaking stupid. Just….why?!? Are their videos as dumb as their clickbait and stupid pictures?

Tublet83

VIP Member
I think the staycation cruises definitely lends itself to child free people more than families with younger kids!
No way, I’ve done a transatlantic and there is so much for kids on board, we aren’t doing one this summer (we were meant to be on the dream!) because I would rather get off the ship and away from everyone else’s kids/brats 😂

Parker123

She'll definitely only be getting pennies from this account!

Yes, 1000 subs and 4000 hours watch time needed to get paid by YouTube. Even with her 21k subscribers, her videos only seem to average 4k views, so she might be getting a bit of money from YT each month, but no way can this be a full time job! I doubt her monthly YT income covers the money for her Primark haul!!
Been having a nosey, and her husband is a builder and they can make really good money, so they probably are comfortable with his wage and her youtube, I always just think how Soph&Dave manage to do youtube full time with like 33k subscribers and poor views 😬😂

Tublet83

VIP Member
Yes used to enjoy their videos, Phil did a great edit, I think they used to do a great review of their holidays rather than a vlogging video.
Met Phil, his parents and Ben 5/6 years ago when Emma couldnt travel due to her being pregnant.
I looked them up this morning and Ben is 18 😱

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Dullum could put a glass eye to sleep.

Their friends seem equally annoying and the welcome to our new subscribers- we love you is so cringe and shows how desperate Sian is.

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
I follow Sam4God on Insta and twitter and her constant knocking of the UK handling of covid and how great Vienna is, is starting to piss me off!
She travelled out of the UK to get to an Amber list country for the opening of a theme park, so definitely not essential travel, and she did it in a sneaky way, by flying to Vienna (stopping off in Zurich as she couldn't fly straight from UK under Viennas restrictions).
She visited a busy theme park for 10 days then flew back to Vienna!

She needs to stop posting shit
I’ve just watched her stories and is it the ones about london?? I agree definitely comes from a privileged point of view but also sadly have to agree with her. My partner works in London and says it’s shambles. Obviously he can’t NOT get the tube as he has to work so she’s lucky she can just avoid the tube!
I personally don’t mind her or anyone travelling though it’s their choice at the end of the day. Even Yaz & Ash travelling didn’t bother me , just found it odd with Yaz being ill. But yeah definitely very privileged

Speaking of Instagram did anyone else see aclaireytale's poll about premiers? more than half her followers said they hate them ! I voted too haha
I noticed Hannah rickets follows Claire so wonder if she'll stop doing premiers too now Claire has shared this on her stories. I really hope so!

what does Hannah Rickets do? Is she a full time YouTuber? I'm very new to her but her instagram bio says she lives in Maida Vale and that's one of the absolute poshest parts of London!!

Last edited: