Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate how that Kyle Pallo keeps going on about the cruise he’s going on is the ‘first resailing of the Disney Cruise Line.’ Errrrm no it’s not, DCL has been sailing in the UK for weeks already!

I am pretty sure that I have just discovered the cringiest moment ever recorded on Youtube.

Search Nathan Staker First Night in Disney World with friends from 2019 and skip to 3 mins in.

04:50 is worth a look too. Paul belittling two women at once. What a guy.
Oh. My. God. That was terrible. The way Paul spoke to them. Horrifying

Reactions: 1
Anyone watching the lovely SpoonfullofSugar's cruise vlog. Not Disney this time. Did someone say that Steve is a pilot? Just wondering if thats true as never really had that impression.

Anyone watching the lovely SpoonfullofSugar's cruise vlog. Not Disney this time. Did someone say that Steve is a pilot? Just wondering if thats true as never really had that impression.
I watched the vlog - thought Virgin handled that testing debacle really well. I don’t think he’s a pilot - don’t get that vibe from him at all. Also, he has a tonne of remove before flight tags hanging off his bag; that says to me spotter rather than pilot 😂

• Haha
I really like them and their vlogs. Virgin did handle that amazingly well. Looked much better than the Disney Cruise ship too.

Reactions: 2
Vincent Vision just did a vlog that he has Covid after his Jacksonville concert. He's vaccinated so his symptoms minor, but nice seeing him do a video telling people it would have been worse, go get vaccinated.

Just catching up on the thread. That Kyle Pallo chap annoys me so much. Another entitled click baiting grifter who seems to live in a bubble and is dumb as a bag of rocks when he has to talk about any ‘real world’ situation.

regarding get binky. I’ll be honest. I watched one of their travel day vlogs and turned off part way through assuming they were inthe kink community or something. The way he spoke to her and infantilised her made it seem like they were living out some Dom/sub kink and I was just…..ick.

at this point the Disney YouTube community is a pit of people trying to outdo one another. Some channels start all genuine and innocent and then it’s Premium economy then deluxe resort then cruise then California then DVC and on and on. As said many of them have no job at all! Many are in very average earning jobs. I think you have people who are being bankrolled by wealthy parents, people whohave trust funds/inherited wealth and people with good jobs and low expenses who can afford all this. Fair play, I don’t like when they are not transparent and try to pretend selling candles and T-shirts pays from their lifestyle rather than their parents/independent wealth but whatever they can afford it. Then you have the dark side where people are going into debt to try to keep up rather than finding their own niche thinking they will make it big which is as likely as becoming the next big movie star. I cringe sometimes when I seepeople who seem to earn a very average income come back from a 15K holiday and show off their haul which is a mountain of overpriced tat and junk food that cost them another grand.

heaven help us when they all start going to this new Star Wars hotel that costs 5-6,000 for a family for 2 nights!!! Anyone who doesn’t have a great salary, pension, rainy day fund and fund for their children’s education should be met on check in by a Dave Ramsey/Suze Orman type of financial advisor who will smack then with a lightsaber and say “DENIED”!!!

Reactions: 7
Some channels start all genuine and innocent and then it’s Premium economy then deluxe resort then cruise then California then DVC and on and on.
So unless people are flying economy they aren’t genuine?

There’s plenty of channels that are genuine and go for more expensive stays. Personally, deluxe resorts are the vlogs I watch because that’s the type of stay I enjoy doing (no trust funds, wealthy parents or MLM here).

Reactions: 5

There’s plenty of channels that are genuine and go for more expensive stays. Personally, deluxe resorts are the vlogs I watch because that’s the type of stay I enjoy doing (no trust funds, wealthy parents or MLM here).
I agree with you. Just because someone has money doesn’t mean they are not genuine. I only watch certain trips as I want to know what I’m paying for. I doubt any vloggers are really spending on better hotels to up each other. Or buying business class tickets over economy. You can clearly see some just have very good jobs.

I have to confess, I don’t even know who half of these nobodies are being talked about on this group now. I’m shocked so many people are so interested in under 3k sub Youtubers.. bit suss

Reactions: 5
I agree with you. Just because someone has money doesn’t mean they are not genuine. I only watch certain trips as I want to know what I’m paying for. I doubt any vloggers are really spending on better hotels to up each other. Or buying business class tickets over economy. You can clearly see some just have very good jobs.

I have to confess, I don’t even know who half of these nobodies are being talked about on this group now. I’m shocked so many people are so interested in under 3k sub Youtubers.. bit suss
agreed! I don't personally mind how much people spend on trips its their lives and they can do what they want , for me it's all about personality like some of them act very entitled or as though they're better than their viewers and I just don't like that! I also find it rally annoying when people feel like they have to constantly give "top tips" in their vlogs because again it feels like they're just going around the parks acting like they're better than their audience! I'd rather just watch a natural video of someone who enjoys the parks but is also informative without being patronising
But I do actually enjoy watching deluxe resort videos both from Paris and WDW because it gives my partner and I a chance to decide if it's something we'd like to do

Watching Knappilys latest cruise vlog and cannot believe she said she can't remember the last time she was this happy.....but then she remembers it was early 2020 in WDW!

Why is she not happy more often? She has two lovely children, a beautiful dog and a money tree in the garden for all her hundreds of trips for the next two years!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I watch a lot of Disney vlogs from all ends of the expense range, mostly because I just like watching Disney vlogs. There’s a few that I’ve gone off though (previously mentioned here or other threads) as I prefer to watch people I feel like I can connect with.

A lot of these have subs under 1k but I still find them enjoyable.

Reactions: 4
Watching Knappilys latest cruise vlog and cannot believe she said she can't remember the last time she was this happy.....but then she remembers it was early 2020 in WDW!

Why is she not happy more often? She has two lovely children, a beautiful dog and a money tree in the garden for all her hundreds of trips for the next two years!
I'm still only on their day 1 vlog but that is shocking and sad

Reactions: 4

Not what I meant at all. I meant the people who clearly couldn't afford to keep increasing the cost of each holiday but were doing so thinking they needed to keep up with other bloggers. I very much enjoy watching the bloggers who can afford luxury trips but you also don't need to do those kind of trips to get views or to produce useful content. I think it would be healthier for those bloggers to stay within their means rather than extend themselves so much that they admit to taking on loans or borrowing from in laws. I do not believe it is genuine when people are extremely extended and in financial difficulty to produce their content or when they are just box checking and going places to get content rather than doing what they genuinely love and sharing that with us.

Some of them do. On their Patreon, they will beg for more money so they can go business or stay in AK, 'for the footage'. Others start Patreons to raise funds for DVC or to be one of the first to stay in a new resort. Yes, I suppose those are usually smaller channels but strangely some of those tiny channels have a lot of Patreons and donors on live videos.

Reactions: 2
Not what I meant at all. I meant the people who clearly couldn't afford to keep increasing the cost of each holiday but were doing so thinking they needed to keep up with other bloggers. I very much enjoy watching the bloggers who can afford luxury trips but you also don't need to do those kind of trips to get views or to produce useful content. I think it would be healthier for those bloggers to stay within their means rather than extend themselves so much that they admit to taking on loans or borrowing from in laws. I do not believe it is genuine when people are extremely extended and in financial difficulty to produce their content or when they are just box checking and going places to get content rather than doing what they genuinely love and sharing that with us.
Agreed. Many (not all) of these you-tubers are living well beyond their means as Disney / Florida status within a toxic and childlike community means EVERYTHING to them.

DVC is the ultimate flex.

Like a house of cards it will all come tumbling down at some stage.

Some of them do. On their Patreon, they will beg for more money so they can go business or stay in AK, 'for the footage'. Others start Patreons to raise funds for DVC or to be one of the first to stay in a new resort. Yes, I suppose those are usually smaller channels but strangely some of those tiny channels have a lot of Patreons and donors on live videos.
I getcha, yeah. Let’s see who is the first desperate one to go on multiple Disney staycations and loads of terrible weekends away. Anyone for another trip to DLP?! I’m glad the normal cruises are starting in the US. I’m in the US and that knappily lot I looked up from here. Desperate much.

that's true! Patreon does really annoy me when its blatantly for extra money for their over the top holidays rather than genuinely making better videos

I feel the same, we love Florida and we get out there as much as possible, but it just a holiday for 2/3 weeks which takes you away from the working life we lead, plus a hectic family life with a 18 year old daughter and a special needs son. Every day is special, as we put everything into every day... we then spend any spare time raising money for a children's hospice which gives me and the family lots of satisfaction. I feel for any families that only ever get that happy feeling when they go on holiday together. We have a you tube channel and post videos when we get chance, but when I am home my family takes over from editing videos and I wouldn't have it any other way... Presently should be in Florida, but I am in North Wales, looking out to see getting ready to go on the beach, with a ball and kite and I couldn't be happier.

Florida is just a holiday, don't understand people missing out on life trying to make it big on social media, just enjoy what you do...

Have a magical day :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.