Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone is able to attend but a lot of these people won’t want to talk to you if you’re not a vlogger 🤣
well I wouldn’t be able to get a word in With reeves family talking over everyone anyway 😂 They went for a day out at a zoo recently and moaned constantly about social distancing / crowd levels / lack of people following guidelines and left early. I know restrictions are lifted but why organise something like this if you’re anxious about Covid? just Shows the desperation of these people. If they can’t handle a zoo they’re not going to cope with the circus of clowns with cameras!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone post a link when the krappily ever after thread appears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I’m able to create threads. Is this the best section for a Knappily thread (under Bloggers)? And was there a title for it? I may have missed it.

Reactions: 2
I think I’m able to create threads. Is this the best section for a Knappily thread (under Bloggers)? And was there a title for it? I may have missed it.
Oooo that would be amazing.

I left a message in the mods forum - would they go under influencers (like Sophie and Dave and Jade Billington)

Reactions: 1
I am pretty sure that I have just discovered the cringiest moment ever recorded on Youtube.

Search Nathan Staker First Night in Disney World with friends from 2019 and skip to 3 mins in.

04:50 is worth a look too. Paul belittling two women at once. What a guy.
I think you have nailed this... this probably shows the man for what he is... I am actually surprised this didn't get edited out by Nathan. It was just the women he offended it was the guy as well, he probably looked like he wanted to give him a crack. No wonder they don't speak anymore.

Reactions: 1
I think you have nailed this... this probably shows the man for what he is... I am actually surprised this didn't get edited out by Nathan. It was just the women he offended it was the guy as well, he probably looked like he wanted to give him a crack. No wonder they don't speak anymore.
The enablers are all as bad as him (Nathan included).

Reactions: 3
Nathan wouldn't edit it out as he would see nothing wrong with it, he thinks Paul is hilarious, he looks up to him 😔

Reactions: 3
How to ignore your kids, get into debt and keep up with the Jones’s!
Or, in the latest vlog, how to show inappropriate footage of your children. The kids are doing tie dye t-shirts in just their pants. She doesn’t show Lyla but poor Daisy can be seen in the background. Don’t get me wrong, I show pics of my kids on social media… but I don’t have a reasonably sized YouTube channel… I don’t have nearly 10k followers on Insta… and they’re always fully clothed!! There are far too many weirdos out there to not safeguard your children online! She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 8
Dullum could put a glass eye to sleep.

Their friends seem equally annoying and the welcome to our new subscribers- we love you is so cringe and shows how desperate Sian is.

Lizzie Gines always goes with a group of friends or her sister. Becca Louise goes with her friend Lauren. I’m sure there must be more but I can’t think of any!
Ohana Adventures Uk were a group of girls who vlogged a trip to Disney. They also did a couple of DLP vlogs but don't seem to vlog much anymore

Last edited:
I am just catching up now with Nathan Stakers latest vlog from Chesington.

In his intro,the usual suspects are all present (The CelebrityShaws, C&L, Zoe British life) but no SeeShaunEat.

Does this mean the end of SND (Saturday Night Dipshits) forever or will we see the biggest comeback since Take That?

I am just catching up now with Nathan Stakers latest vlog from Chesington.

In his intro,the usual suspects are all present (The CelebrityShaws, C&L, Zoe British life) but no SeeShaunEat.

Does this mean the end of SND (Saturday Night Dipshits) forever or will we see the biggest comeback since Take That?
Oh they will be back no doubt, They will all be together this weekend at SNDFeest as it’s now known as they are going to take over the event from Reevesas they are the biggest group of you tubers around according to them 😂😂😂

Dullum could put a glass eye to sleep.

Their friends seem equally annoying and the welcome to our new subscribers- we love you is so cringe and shows how desperate Sian is.
you’re getting a bumper block of vlogs for your viewing delights this week!

weekly Vlog yesterday, looks like more cruise slogs again tomorrow.

I’m sure there will be more to come in quick succession of the London trip. Maybe their new car, their annual pass DLP trip or the second cruise that Sian is going on or the run disney and WDW trip next year. I’m sure she said another cruise is already booked next year too and there’s also a placeholder…

frugal and careful with money though of course…

Guys, has anyone heard of MagicallyNatalie / littledarlingsandme?

She's come up in the Sophie and Dave thread.

Basically (I know very little as @MaryJaneShoes82 mentioned her and she caught my attention) but sounds like she lives in a 2 bedroom flat, has 5 children and goes on trips to Disney World and Paris but no idea how she affords it!

you’re getting a bumper block of vlogs for your viewing delights this week!

weekly Vlog yesterday, looks like more cruise slogs again tomorrow.

I’m sure there will be more to come in quick succession of the London trip. Maybe their new car, their annual pass DLP trip or the second cruise that Sian is going on or the run disney and WDW trip next year. I’m sure she said another cruise is already booked next year too and there’s also a placeholder…

frugal and careful with money though of course…
Last year they planned to do Run Disney and leave the kids at home but it got cancelled. I wonder if they plan to abandon their kids to go to WDW again?

Oh they will be back no doubt, They will all be together this weekend at SNDFeest as it’s now known as they are going to take over the event from Reevesas they are the biggest group of you tubers around according to them 😂😂😂
I was wondering if someone might take one for the team and start a UK version of Florida Resident Edits? That's the dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last year they planned to do Run Disney and leave the kids at home but it got cancelled. I wonder if they plan to abandon their kids to go to WDW again?
probably just book another 2 or 3 trips for the kids visits as well, you know since money doesn’t seem to be a big problem. Next they will be flying business class and still Bleating on about being careful with money because they Aren’t well off.

Guys, has anyone heard of MagicallyNatalie / littledarlingsandme?

She's come up in the Sophie and Dave thread.

Basically (I know very little as @MaryJaneShoes82 mentioned her and she caught my attention) but sounds like she lives in a 2 bedroom flat, has 5 children and goes on trips to Disney World and Paris but no idea how she affords it!
yes. She has loads of kids in a small flat. She’s married though (but don’t think he’s the dad to all the kids), so they probably just save and save for their trips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.