Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ended up finding most of the smaller channels a few years ago, as I was doing daily exercise sessions while watching recommended vlogs they all seemed to be smaller channels, it's how I found people like Damian and India who I really enjoyed watching, Will and Lelly L&R dreaming when they was smaller and under 5000 The bigger US channels never popped into my recommendations funny enough.
I loved Damian and India, was sad they stopped vlogging. never did figure out what happened to them. they seemed very down to earth and funny.

Sooooo.. About four days after a post desperately fishing for attention on the you-tube community page, the Celebrityshaws have re-apperared on socials after no one took the bait.

They are at DLP. What a humongous surprise. My God all of these people are so predictable.

Yaz and Cash have already milked that cow dry.
they are so desperate to be youtube famous that its embarrassing. I feel sorry for there kid.

Reactions: 4
Its like the Disney Cruise all over again, but now its a bombardment of DLP blogs after the "reopening"

Reactions: 2
I loved Damian and India, was sad they stopped vlogging. never did figure out what happened to them. they seemed very down to earth and funny.

they are so desperate to be youtube famous that its embarrassing. I feel sorry for there kid.
India left Damien I think.

The Celebrityshaws are very big headed despite being very dull. Their catchphrase about joining their next adventure is nunny closing cringe too.

Reactions: 1
India left Damien I think.
I enjoyed their vlogs too. Last I saw was them saying the wedding was going to be pushed back. Has she come out? I had a nosey for her on Instagram and her account is private but has a rainbow and heart emoji on her profile.

Guys, has anyone heard of MagicallyNatalie / littledarlingsandme?

She's come up in the Sophie and Dave thread.

Basically (I know very little as @MaryJaneShoes82 mentioned her and she caught my attention) but sounds like she lives in a 2 bedroom flat, has 5 children and goes on trips to Disney World and Paris but no idea how she affords it!
Should Disney Vloggers get involved in the whole COVID vaccination debate!?

Oh lord.

This is the same Mum who has 5 kids sharing a bedroom and goes to WDW rather than getting appropriate accomodation...

Attachments

I enjoyed their vlogs too. Last I saw was them saying the wedding was going to be pushed back. Has she come out? I had a nosey for her on Instagram and her account is private but has a rainbow and heart emoji on her profile.
Just had a nosy and found both their facebooks, it does seem like their not together any more which is such a shame, they were good together.
His profile is very hidden but profile and cover picture just him. hers has quite a few profile pictures open to see and all of them are just pictures of her. She's had a sleeve tattoo done and looks alot more alternative. so it is possible shes come out (not saying everyone who has a sleeve tattoo is gay 😂 but she looks like she's more comfortable with herself now)

It’s such a touchy subject, obviously people can do what they want and should speak their mind, but I think if they wanna keep their followers just best to stay out of it, one way or another people aren’t gonna like what you say and unfollow (even if they like your content)

Looks like it's vloggers day at World of Disney with the 50th anniversary merchandise coming out today.

So far seem posts by Jackie, Dev, & WDW couple.

Oh lord.

This is the same Mum who has 5 kids sharing a bedroom and goes to WDW rather than getting appropriate accomodation...
Although technically for some of what she said is true it's the chances of them happening that's important. Take chances of dying for example you are 99.99% less likely to die if you have been vaccinated. I know which odds I prefer..

Reactions: 6
Although technically for some of what she said is true it's the chances of them happening that's important. Take chances of dying for example you are 99.99% less likely to die if you have been vaccinated. I know which odds I prefer..
Exactly, if you're going to share covid stuff, share factual stuff with context. What she posted wasn't completely accurate

Oh lord.

sorry, but unless you have a clear case for not getting vaccinated (that’s instructed by a medical practitioner) then everyone should be getting it unless they have the education and qualifications to truly be able to question vaccinations.

just to Wade in there 😂😂
(And maybe she’s not the brightest…)

Reactions: 7
Looks like it's vloggers day at World of Disney with the 50th anniversary merchandise coming out today.

So far seem posts by Jackie, Dev, & WDW couple.
Looks like it was a press event. Bibbidy Bobbidy Brooke said they got a $75 gift card. Lucky them 🙄

sorry, but unless you have a clear case for not getting vaccinated (that’s instructed by a medical practitioner) then everyone should be getting it unless they have the education and qualifications to truly be able to question vaccinations.

just to Wade in there 😂😂
(And maybe she’s not the brightest…)
Haha I just find her not someone I would take ANY advice from.

Haha I just find her not someone I would take ANY advice from.
Good intentions I think, but rather misplaced.
Forgets to turn her car headlights off, wants another child to add to that football team she has already to her tiny flat.

but wants us to listen to her covid guidelines?

• Haha
Good intentions I think, but rather misplaced.
Forgets to turn her car headlights off, wants another child to add to that football team she has already to her tiny flat.

but wants us to listen to her covid guidelines?
6 kids...in a two bedroom flat?!

She's already sharing a bedroom with a toddler and a baby!

She just posted she's shoved a baby crib under a cabin bed and it looks AWFUL!!!

The woman is deranged.

Reactions: 5
6 kids...in a two bedroom flat?!

She's already sharing a bedroom with a toddler and a baby!

She just posted she's shoved a baby crib under a cabin bed and it looks AWFUL!!!

The woman is deranged.
And that poor baby trying to sleep in what is basically broad daylight. It’s always a bit harder to create a dark environment during the summer but hanging a curtain properly would be a good start instead of having a muslin over their face!

Not surprised with India if she did come out but such a shame for us as I loved their vlogs. As for small vloggers, I actually tend to prefer the smaller vloggers as they are the most genuine and actually don't just do all the cliched stuff that every other Disney vlogger does. I actually don't care how many viewers any of them have I will watch a travel day and either watch more or switch off (sometimes within seconds).

Reactions: 4
Not surprised with India if she did come out but such a shame for us as I loved their vlogs. As for small vloggers, I actually tend to prefer the smaller vloggers as they are the most genuine and actually don't just do all the cliched stuff that every other Disney vlogger does. I actually don't care how many viewers any of them have I will watch a travel day and either watch more or switch off (sometimes within seconds).
I agree. A high subscriber count and lots of views doesn't always translate to good quality content.

Reactions: 7
I agree. A high subscriber count and lots of views doesn't always translate to good quality content.
Quite the opposite in a lot of cases my fave couple to hate (S&D) nearly have 40k subscribers and I still don't understand why, or how they are even considered Disney vloggers!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't get it either.

People genuinely buy the Sophie and Dave sickly sweet Disney dream but little do they know how fake it is!

Tom and Sophie are the same and didn't he end up cheating on her!?

I find it so hard to like Disney youtuber these days!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.