Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely don't strike me as a family that are frugal at all.
I dont think they'll have huge debts. She does the candles on the side too. But I do think they probably spend all their wages each month without saving. I dont judge anyone for how they spend their money. More fool them for chasing the influencer dream. Its like a MLM, some will make it, most will lose a fortune.

Reactions: 3
2 Staycations, 1 (expensive) cruise with 1 or possibly 2 coming up, plus DLP soon and cruises and WDW also already booked I think!
She's always wearing new fabletics stuff which I believe is a subscription and she's buying stuff online.......a few candle sales won't fund that!

Reactions: 7
2 Staycations, 1 (expensive) cruise with 1 or possibly 2 coming up, plus DLP soon and cruises and WDW also already booked I think!
She's always wearing new fabletics stuff which I believe is a subscription and she's buying stuff online.......a few candle sales won't fund that!

She'll be making quite a bit. I remember her posting about doing her tax return for her shop stuff, so its definitely enough to fall into needing to declare (small "hobby," shops get a small tax free allowance, so She's exceeded that)

My friend owns a similar sized shop in terms of followers, product prices & from seeing insta photos/stories of knapps parcels on postal day, similar volume sold. My friend easily makes between £5-10k (nearer 10k as her business establishes) pre-tax each year profit. It has paid (pre covid) for her & her family to have a couple of decent holidays each year + some short city breaks without touching their main income from their "day" jobs. Small businesses can definitely subsidise other income & are often more profitable than you may think (I've looked into it myself but am too lazy to pursue 😂)

Not defending in anyway, I was surprised myself when I helped my friend do her returns on how profitable it can be!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This is me, I've got WDW booked for mid-Sept and at this rate I'm going to look like someone who was desperate to to get out there first, when in reality this is my Sept 2020 trip that's been delayed and delayed and delayed. Virgin have yet to cancel the flights so its not worth killing the whole trip yet, then again with the state of Florida I'm not sure I'll be wanting to go anyway...
We have a trip booked covering the 1st October but we have now decided to postpone to next year due to to the current state in Florida. We have been planning this for 5 years and booked our flights as soon as the dates came available. We where hopeful a few months ago but things change so much.

When do people reckon Orlando/WDW will be more normal? We were looking to book for Autumn ‘22, hoping it’ll be a okay by then!
If we are not back to normal by then there are some serious problems and going on a holiday will be the least of our problem. I reckon next year especially easter onwards will be as near normal as possible. The borders will open soon anyway for those from the UK and the EU I reckon especially as the UK rates have dropped and there is no reason not open up now. Also we are looking better at handling the Delta variant than elsewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen that - is it like a real thing? I read through a couple of tweets and my skin crawled a little bit
Oh it’s a real thing! It happened in 2017, 2018 and 2019 I believe. I know someone who had been in the past and they said it was very cringe but also super cliquey.

Reactions: 4
Oh it’s a real thing! It happened in 2017, 2018 and 2019 I believe. I know someone who had been in the past and they said it was very cringe but also super cliquey.
WOW! And I assume organised by that pair who talk over each constantly?! I’d love to be a fly on the wall at the event whilst they all vlog the vlogger

If we are not back to normal by then there are some serious problems and going on a holiday will be the least of our problem. I reckon next year especially easter onwards will be as near normal as possible. The borders will open soon anyway for those from the UK and the EU I reckon especially as the UK rates have dropped and there is no reason not open up now. Also we are looking better at handling the Delta variant than elsewhere.
That was our thoughts too. Also the safety net of airlines and accommodation allowing free rearranging etc.

Wow the virgin cruise spoonfullofsugar are on looks amazing much better then Disney at sea!

Reactions: 5

I have heard about this a few times now, I am tempted to go there and see if these people are as stupid as they are on their

Oh my god, imagine being around SO MANY insufferable people at once? do You have to be a vlogger to go? I’d love to see how they all are with people outside of their elite group

with vlogging in general, if these awful bits are the things that they are CHOOSING to show people, I dread to think how worse The things they’re not showing people are

Reactions: 4
Oh my god, imagine being around SO MANY insufferable people at once? do You have to be a vlogger to go? I’d love to see how they all are with people outside of their elite group

with vlogging in general, if these awful bits are the things that they are CHOOSING to show people, I dread to think how worse The things they’re not showing people are
Anyone is able to attend but a lot of these people won’t want to talk to you if you’re not a vlogger 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.