Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow dreamingofdisney247 on Instagram. I swear to god, they literally boarded the cruise yesterday and they're already off it today.

How completely pointless!!!

Reactions: 3
I follow dreamingofdisney247 on Instagram. I swear to god, they literally boarded the cruise yesterday and they're already off it today.

probably a 2 night - you board evening of day 1, get 1 whole day and then breakfast on the morning of day 3 and you’re done. Some people seem to be booking multiple cruises now too (all racing to platinum status for the kudos)

Reactions: 2
I think these meet-up videos are just cringe as duck anyway. It always ends up with the same generic tit no matter who the group is. Riding rides as a group, eating at a beige food outlet because they want to cater for everyone, aimless wandering and in-jokes that no one else understands, dickheads popping up behind whoever is recording and waving.

Ugh.
Perfectly put

Thank you for sharing! The running hug is hilarious, especially from Nathan's point of view!

Paul is such a c***, telling poor Beth that just because she's just got engaged, (which he showed no excitement about) that the day is not all about her.....I guess he can't have the limelight taken away from him and his loud obnoxious voice and face
What a vile group of people

Show's Paul for the total arse that he is. You can see how uncomfortable everyone is as he is saying it. That Kyle should have punched his nose.

I didnt want to post a timeline of the blog but Nathan and his etiquette rant and Paul's potty mouth is also included during the firework section.

A worse group of people you will never find.
Yes, Kyle was not happy at all.....maybe the first signs of the rift 🤷‍♀️

Yes, Kyle was not happy at all.....maybe the first signs of the rift 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking the exact same thing. Why they all seem to think it is a good idea to live in each others pockets is a mystery.

probably a 2 night - you board evening of day 1, get 1 whole day and then breakfast on the morning of day 3 and you’re done. Some people seem to be booking multiple cruises now too (all racing to platinum status for the kudos)
No way - is that really the timescale? What an utter waste of time and money!!!!!!

I see knappily is off on the same bloody cruise 🙈 minus husband and kids.
I could not go on a Disney cruise and leave my kids behind 😥
What a waste of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What a waste of money.
And Disneyland Paris (with kids) - that’s some side hustle to be able to afford that on a nurse’s wage… a nurse that only works two days a week!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What a waste of money.
I saw that, she’s away with 2 other people! One of the woman is from a small channel from OurPrideRock and I hope she vlogs cause I can’t stand her husband he seems like a know-it-all but she seems really nice, maybe a little shy but hope she can do it herself

And Disneyland Paris (with kids) - that’s some side hustle to be able to afford that on a nurse’s wage… a nurse that only works two days a week!
No wonder the prices are extortionate at Waitrose !!!
They must be up to their eyeballs in debt.

I cant believe the prices people are paying for a little Disney... and then there was me at the local Disney store that's closing to get my fix 😆 More money than sense some people but if I had a pile of disposable income I probably would too.

Then there's Sian... has the disposable income but doesn't prioritise her children. Definitely no sense with that one.

Reactions: 6
I cant believe the prices people are paying for a little Disney... and then there was me at the local Disney store that's closing to get my fix 😆 More money than sense some people but if I had a pile of disposable income I probably would too.

Then there's Sian... has the disposable income but doesn't prioritise her children. Definitely no sense with that one.
I'd love to do a second one but I just can't justify it?! Once was a treat, twice is just waisting money to me. Maybe if I had more disposable income but at the same time why repeat the exact same thing a few weeks later?

Reactions: 1
Knappily 100% needs their own thread!!!!

How the hell are they affording all this on a prt time nurses wage and a store managers wage?!

Reactions: 15
I'd love to do a second one but I just can't justify it?! Once was a treat, twice is just waisting money to me. Maybe if I had more disposable income but at the same time why repeat the exact same thing a few weeks
Knappily 100% needs their own thread!!!!

How the hell are they affording all this on a prt time nurses wage and a store managers wage?!
It must be debt or they're very frugal with everything else.
I don't think they have money as she is so manic to book all these trips and so desperate for ADs and Views.

It must be debt or they're very frugal with everything else.
I don't think they have money as she is so manic to book all these trips and so desperate for ADs and Views.
They have had 2 (maybe more) staycations this year and she has a fabletics subscription so I wouldn't think they are frugal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.