Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he really thinks a lot of himself. Can’t get over them announcing themselves into the v-lounge as if they are celebrities. (Not that most actual celebrities would ever want that anyway)

Literally no one gives a tit - at All. They will just think you’re a bell end
he really thinks a lot of himself. Can’t get over them announcing themselves into the v-lounge as if they are celebrities. (Not that most actual celebrities would ever want that anyway)

Literally no one gives a tit - at All. They will just think you’re a bell end
And have your picture taken with virgin staff with your Disneyworld tops on and to get freebies how sad !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mummy of four does Disney was mentioned here before, has anyone been watching? Think I’m going to have to unfollow from insta, I counted over 30 cruise videos so far before even stepping foot on the ship. I can’t imagine how much more can be milked.

Reactions: 2
Mummy of four does Disney was mentioned here before, has anyone been watching? Think I’m going to have to unfollow from insta, I counted over 30 cruise videos so far before even stepping foot on the ship. I can’t imagine how much more can be milked.
I don't follow her on insta but her whole YouTube has been Disney staycation videos for the past few months! I get being excited about a trip but this is really milking it
God knows what it'll be when she's actually on the ship!

Reactions: 1
I don't follow her on insta but her whole YouTube has been Disney staycation videos for the past few months! I get being excited about a trip but this is really milking it
God knows what it'll be when she's actually on the ship!
Reminds me of how much Sam4God has been milking her last trip to DLP, I’ve lost count of how many videos she’s uploaded about it!

Reactions: 3
Reminds me of how much Sam4God has been milking her last trip to DLP, I’ve lost count of how many videos she’s uploaded about it!
haha yeah and Yaz and Ash! though to be fair, I understand that more than doing a million videos before you've even gone on a trip! but I just don't like all the 'what I packed for.....' style videos YouTubers do , would much rather see actual footage of parks or cruises!

Reactions: 6
haha yeah and Yaz and Ash! though to be fair, I understand that more than doing a million videos before you've even gone on a trip! but I just don't like all the 'what I packed for.....' style videos YouTubers do , would much rather see actual footage of parks or cruises!
I guess we should prepare for more cruise vlogs..

I honestly think once DLP and WDW re-opens to the UK, YouTube and Instagram is going to be so oversaturated with wannabe Disney Vloggers!

Knappily is definitely top of the wannabe list. I watched a few of their videos but I just found them so insufferable.

It got me thinking, what makes you LIKE a Disney Vlogger?
Genuine people or couples, just go on holiday and enjoy yourself, make feel like a video yoir doing for yourself but also add some information in for us viewers who are looking to go to these places,

I think alot of people will head off to DLP and WDW but some people could have genuinely had the holiday booked for over a year or so

So I’ve been watching a lot of Yaz and Ash because we miss Disneyland Paris and one thing that really annoys me about their Vlogs is when they go to a restaurant and then cut that whole section out of their Vlog ! They’ve been doing seperate video reviews for restaurants but I hate how they do it because it makes their actual Vlogs even more boring!They normally don’t even have the restaurant review up when they first upload the Vlog so it’s just annoying and makes me feel I’ve wasted my time! and when they finally do upload the review, it’s a 5 minute video so I don’t understand why they can’t just include it in the original vlog?!!

So I’ve been watching a lot of Yaz and Ash because we miss Disneyland Paris and one thing that really annoys me about their Vlogs is when they go to a restaurant and then cut that whole section out of their Vlog ! They’ve been doing seperate video reviews for restaurants but I hate how they do it because it makes their actual Vlogs even more boring!They normally don’t even have the restaurant review up when they first upload the Vlog so it’s just annoying and makes me feel I’ve wasted my time! and when they finally do upload the review, it’s a 5 minute video so I don’t understand why they can’t just include it in the original vlog?!!
more videoes, more engagement, make a longer video that counts to longer viewing hours mounting Up.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Me too! They advertised the vlog saying they ate in Chez Remy yet they put a note on the screen saying the review was in a different vlog and go check it out yet it wasn't even up until about 4 days later!

Thing is they could still do both, include a bit in the vlog and do a separate official review video. Nothing to stop them, more videos so more options for engagement. Especially casual viewers who aren't subscribed

I think alot of people will head off to DLP and WDW but some people could have genuinely had the holiday booked for over a year or so
This is me, I've got WDW booked for mid-Sept and at this rate I'm going to look like someone who was desperate to to get out there first, when in reality this is my Sept 2020 trip that's been delayed and delayed and delayed. Virgin have yet to cancel the flights so its not worth killing the whole trip yet, then again with the state of Florida I'm not sure I'll be wanting to go anyway...

This is me, I've got WDW booked for mid-Sept and at this rate I'm going to look like someone who was desperate to to get out there first, when in reality this is my Sept 2020 trip that's been delayed and delayed and delayed. Virgin have yet to cancel the flights so its not worth killing the whole trip yet, then again with the state of Florida I'm not sure I'll be wanting to go anyway...
I totally get where you are coming from. This will really flush the desperates out though. I can imagine SeeShaunEat and Co trampling over one another to get there first - having spent the last 18 months moaning about places being busy (the irony) and supposedly shielding but having more dates than the Steps UK Tour ! Tragedy

• Haha
We know people like this that have had there holiday booked since 2019! I suppose if you can go why would you not people have waited and work hard to go

Same originally first ever wdw booked for Sep 2020 now moved to November but have accepted it's not going to happen, but waiting on Virgin cancelling first so we're not charged to move it again, and yes I'd feel uneasy going with the Florida cases... Hoping if we move it to May next year it might be safe not to wear masks.

Reactions: 1
I am pretty sure that I have just discovered the cringiest moment ever recorded on Youtube.

Search Nathan Staker First Night in Disney World with friends from 2019 and skip to 3 mins in.

04:50 is worth a look too. Paul belittling two women at once. What a guy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I am pretty sure that I have just discovered the cringiest moment ever recorded on Youtube.

Search Nathan Staker First Night in Disney World with friends from 2019 and skip to 3 mins in.

04:50 is worth a look too. Paul belittling two women at once. What a guy.
Thank you for sharing! The running hug is hilarious, especially from Nathan's point of view!

Paul is such a c***, telling poor Beth that just because she's just got engaged, (which he showed no excitement about) that the day is not all about her.....I guess he can't have the limelight taken away from him and his loud obnoxious voice and face

Thank you for sharing! The running hug is hilarious, especially from Nathan's point of view!

Paul is such a c***, telling poor Beth that just because she's just got engaged, (which he showed no excitement about) that the day is not all about her.....I guess he can't have the limelight taken away from him and his loud obnoxious voice and face
Show's Paul for the total arse that he is. You can see how uncomfortable everyone is as he is saying it. That Kyle should have punched his nose.

I didnt want to post a timeline of the blog but Nathan and his etiquette rant and Paul's potty mouth is also included during the firework section.

A worse group of people you will never find.

I think these meet-up videos are just cringe as duck anyway. It always ends up with the same generic tit no matter who the group is. Riding rides as a group, eating at a beige food outlet because they want to cater for everyone, aimless wandering and in-jokes that no one else understands, dickheads popping up behind whoever is recording and waving.

Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.