Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a couple of the smaller vloggers talking about it - saying they could no way afford it. My money is also in Yaz and Ash being amongst the first to stay funded by their ‘fans’

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but Disney are taking the biscuit big time😡

I can't wait to see who bankrupts themselves first for it.

Wow, whoever pays for that starcruiser does not need my views on YT because they obviously have more money than sense! That price is madness.

For my Disney vloggers of choice, they have to be true and honest (not giving out false info and just jumping on the trend bandwagon). They have to have personality, so many I watch and they are just dull that I end up not watching but it is a fine balance between personality and idiots in my book!

I have just started watching PhilZarMagic and I am actually liking them so far. I love the comment in the first vlog saying "why would I check my bags in at twilight as I need a shower in the morning?" - this is what I am talking about being true and honest. They maybe a bit quirky for some and there is some shaky camera work.

Yet to hate watch the latest Knappily vlog but her Insta brags are driving me nuts.

Maybe it’s time they had their own thread and I reckon Saratogarose should suggest a title given you always absolutely nail it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yet to hate watch the latest Knappily vlog but her Insta brags are driving me nuts.

Maybe it’s time they had their own thread and I reckon Saratogarose should suggest a title given you always absolutely nail it 😂
Krappily forever after... freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cory (Cory meets world) has Covid. With all the Florida numbers being insane and the relaxing of restrictions I was wondering who would get it first.

Vloggers will be begging for a sponsor or to be on media invite list for that opening.

Reactions: 3
I think get binky are going to Caribbean for 14 days and than to Florida >>
You can do this? I mean i don’t think but it can actually be done?

Me personally, I wouldn’t be doing that, surly that’s irresponsible and a slap in the face to our NHS and given how much Binky show support for our health service and workers they wouldn’t do that just to get to WDW. Would they? 😳

Reactions: 1

Me personally, I wouldn’t be doing that, surly that’s irresponsible and a slap in the face to our NHS and given how much Binky show support for our health service and workers they wouldn’t do that just to get to WDW. Would they? 😳
Remember their ethos - do what makes YOU happy - they don't care about anyone else

Reactions: 9

You can, if you look on a very popular UK Disney forum you will see that people have been going to Cancun to then go on to Florida. That will be blowing up in people’s faces now as Mexico is about to be added to the red list.

I just can’t understand why people can’t just wait, I am getting major Disney blues at the moment but I will wait until next year.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You can, if you look on a very popular UK Disney forum you will see that people have been going to Cancun to then go on to Florida. That will be blowing up in people’s faces now as Mexico is about to be added to the red list.

I just can’t understand why people can’t just wait, I am getting major Disney blues at the moment but I will wait until next year.
The travel restrictions are just too confusing for me to want to go anywhere. I’d love to pop to DLP for a few days but working out all the restrictions is a real headache and then they could change whenever!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Considering the U.K. government allows in Americans here now it’s not a slap in the face to out NHS is it. The Americans don’t want our flavour of covid there…that’s the problem and restricting factor.

It is an important part of the U.K. economy to keep the travel sector going as it supports a huge workforce in multiple sectors so travel when people feel safe to do so.

The travel restrictions are just too confusing for me to want to go anywhere. I’d love to pop to DLP for a few days but working out all the restrictions is a real headache and then they could change whenever!
France going back to regular amber list imminently. And if double vaccinated will mean no quarantine on return either. Give it a few weeks and head there soon :)

Knappily is definitely top of the wannabe list. I watched a few of their videos but I just found them so insufferable.
I’m sure they have already put a deposit down on a stay at the Star Wars hotel and have a Q&A planned to answer everyone’s questions.

Reactions: 6
Cory (Cory meets world) has Covid. With all the Florida numbers being insane and the relaxing of restrictions I was wondering who would get it first.

Vloggers will be begging for a sponsor or to be on media invite list for that opening.
There is no reason for Disney to even need any social media "influencers" getting a free trip to stay at the Star Wars hotel, it will be sold out for months once bookings open up. The people who can afford to stay in it don't usually follow people on social media so it would be wasted.

I've just seen that Knappily have a web shop with cards, prints of characters, candles etc, how do they get away with that for copyright purposes, ears I can understand, but pictures and direct quotes from films etc??
If Disney went after everyone that did this, it would be bad PR. They could stop them if they want to, but they don't bother. Too much effort and it isn't like these people are really taking a sale away from Disney.

Has anyone who reads here ever met any Disney vloggers? (Big or small) I’m curious to know peoples experiences with them 😂
We ran into Paging Mr Morrow in the park once. It was a pretty short interaction. He kind of seemed like he was in his vlogs. Again, literally a 15 second interaction.

Get binky he wasn’t hyper like on screen to me he was snobbish,
he really thinks a lot of himself. Can’t get over them announcing themselves into the v-lounge as if they are celebrities. (Not that most actual celebrities would ever want that anyway)

Literally no one gives a tit - at All. They will just think you’re a bell end

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't help but think these vloggers might legit get into debt just to do the Star Wars experience....

I'll personally be happy just to watch vlogs on it and get second hand enjoyment from that like I did the cruises.

Reactions: 7
I am a huge fan of the Foulger Family Florida Vlogs. They felt really authentic and you could tell they had really saved up to enjoy that holiday and enjoyed every single minute.
I agree I loved theirs also loved Clarke family adventures as well same feeling could tell it meant a lot to them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.