Disney Vloggers #3 Paris or a cruise it's all about those views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SeeShaunEat stuffing a big cookie in to his mouth in one. It reminds me of the kid at school who was desperate to be popular and fit in.

There is something very sad seeing a man of his age doing it though.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Looks like someone's gone in on Hannah Ricketts in her YT comments 😬
Her next story she says she's just booked a WDW trip to Beach Club "might as well live up to that comment..."
I've followed her for a while and enjoyed her WDW series' however found the Cruise vlogs an effort to get through!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hating your kids seems to be "in" with these mummy vloggers, Brummymummyof2 quite literally posts stories about her putting two fingers up to her kids and husband.

Knapp is another vlogger I can't place where their target market is. Adult couples regretting their life choices? People trying to pretend to be "middle class" (whatever that means these days) by burying yourself in debt? Or do they think they're "luxury travel" vloggers like the trackers .🤣
jealous families who want to live vicariously through them (or also like you say, not wanting to get into debt for). Definitely not looked up to by childless millennials who can brag all day long drinking and without having to at least appear to care for their own kids..

I bet they will tit bricks when they realise they aren’t the first British people heading to walt disney world.
Imagine all that content they could have got

Good grief how cringeworthy is Knappily’s latest Instagram pic and description??
Which ones? The ones feigning interest in having their kids in the pics with them?

Those kids (like all YouTube kids) will become so affected and aware of cameras being on their everyday life it will severely impact their ability to develop meaningful social interactions and relationships with normal people.

Their life will be (albeit in a small way right now) always facing a level of attention, but the more people recognise them, the more entitled they will become, the more cameras are capturing their everyday life they will be on a constant performance high every single day.

great when you can get some free days out and promote some stuff and get the few loungefly bags, but when you put your family on camera 24/7, don’t think it will stay the same as it was - it will change the dynamic forever.

their holidays will never be the same again. Their days out will always be on film, their visits to friends will be be photographed and story’s put up every single day.

did I even see that whilst at the wildings house the other day they were busy responding to Q&As about the cruise (which they appear to now be claiming to be experts on)

unless their friends are on the same wave length and equally on a parr with YouTube, those non YT friends will either get bored with the constant priority of vlogging their whole lives and only really in the room 50% focusing and the other will be having an eye on their content, replying to comments. Boosting stories, or the others who also Vlog will resent their success.

watch out for where success and growth takes you, it will not be all positive, things won’t stay as they are, and they should remember the friends they have, as they won’t stay the same unless they put in the effort.

sorry for the rant all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Looks like someone's gone in on Hannah Ricketts in her YT comments 😬
Her next story she says she's just booked a WDW trip to Beach Club "might as well live up to that comment..."
I've followed her for a while and enjoyed her WDW series' however found the Cruise vlogs an effort to get through!
I don't agree with sending direct hate to her , but kind of do agree with that comment.... from what I've watched of her, she does seem very materialistic and entitled and thinks she's above everyone else

I don't agree with sending direct hate to her , but kind of do agree with that comment.... from what I've watched of her, she does seem very materialistic and entitled and thinks she's above everyone else
like most YouTubers who get any level of success

Reactions: 2
Have been searching for vlogs from the Disney uk cruises and they seem to have brought out every single person who thinks they’re a vlogger - most of the videos are so bad. None of these people would have even considered a cruise if they could be in Florida right now instead.

Reactions: 1
Have been searching for vlogs from the Disney uk cruises and they seem to have brought out every single person who thinks they’re a vlogger - most of the videos are so bad. None of these people would have even considered a cruise if they could be in Florida right now instead.
Every single one I watched made me absolutely never want to go on a Disney cruise ever.

Every single one I watched made me absolutely never want to go on a Disney cruise ever.
I’ve done one Disney cruise before and loved it and not a single one of them has done that ship any justice in their desperation for views and attention.

Reactions: 1
we cruised this weekend. It was FULL of wannabe vloggers and influencers. Walking around with cameras on whatever handheld tripods are called. They were everywhere! We considered vlogging our last Disney world trip and I’m so glad we never started.

Oh no, what was it about them that made you not want to cruise?
I really enjoyed aclaireytales cruise vlogs and Tinkertales ones, ( I feel like she does not try hard to be a "IT" vlogger) I've watched somebody else's too but cant for the life of me think who as they are not somebody I'd watched before.

I've always wanted to cruise so far they havent put me off yet lol

we cruised this weekend. It was FULL of wannabe vloggers and influencers. Walking around with cameras on whatever handheld tripods are called. They were everywhere! We considered vlogging our last Disney world trip and I’m so glad we never started.
But did you enjoy the cruise?? I've always wanted to cruise quite fancied the Alaska ones but they are sooo expensive. Was thinking these might be a nice taster and if I hated it at least I won't be on for longer then 2 days.

@Mandrake85 - they made it seem so dull, like they paid all that money and did nothing. I’m sure it’s better than they vlogged it but it just seemed so lacklustre and unappealing

Oh no, what was it about them that made you not want to cruise?
I really enjoyed aclaireytales cruise vlogs and Tinkertales ones, ( I feel like she does not try hard to be a "IT" vlogger) I've watched somebody else's too but cant for the life of me think who as they are not somebody I'd watched before.

I've always wanted to cruise so far they havent put me off yet lol

But did you enjoy the cruise?? I've always wanted to cruise quite fancied the Alaska ones but they are sooo expensive. Was thinking these might be a nice taster and if I hated it at least I won't be on for longer then 2 days.
yes! Absolutely loved it! I was worried as I’m a parks lover and always on the go on holiday but it was such a different pace. It was so relaxing. Amazing food - but I’ve probably doubled in size 😂 2 starters or desserts is actively encouraged! Covid restrictions didn’t impact too much but I’d like to do a none Covid cruise to see the difference!

Back to Knappily I can't help but think of Lyla (the eldest think that's her name) who will in a few years I'm sure start watching videos on youtube if she hasn't already. If she does watch any back imagine how she's going to feel watching her mum moan about her publicly! That is definitely a bomb waiting to go off in a few years. I also wouldn't be surprised if the girls get bullied or teased at school because of it.

Reactions: 4
I honestly think once DLP and WDW re-opens to the UK, YouTube and Instagram is going to be so oversaturated with wannabe Disney Vloggers!

Knappily is definitely top of the wannabe list. I watched a few of their videos but I just found them so insufferable.

It got me thinking, what makes you LIKE a Disney Vlogger?

Initially, I was a fan of people like;
Sophie and Dave
Tom and Sophie (I think that was their YouTube)

Couples who were mine and my husband age, going on their first or second trips but when you delve past the fake smiles on camera, there is no honesty or integrity!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.