Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's still true that they capture animals (thankfully not Orcas anymore) and take young away from their mothers. Disney take in animals for rehabilitation. Blackfish was an example, it's not the only media/literature on the wrong doings of Seaworld.
This is 100 percent false. Disney breed animals at the park.

Reactions: 1
And SeaWorld rescue and save 100s of sea animals each year? Nobody mentions that however.
Ok. Good to hear Seaworld are doing that. Unfortunately they have ALREADY exploited animals for $$$, and they've only changed their habits since they got caught/had backlash. Seaworld STILL take young from the wild. Plus they're still doing shows with Orcas and dolphins, and letting people swim on dolphins at Aquatica. If you're happy to support it then go for it.

Ok. Good to hear Seaworld are doing that. Unfortunately they have ALREADY exploited animals for $$$, and they've only changed their habits since they got caught/had backlash. Seaworld STILL take young from the wild. Plus they're still doing shows with Orcas and dolphins, and letting people swim on dolphins at Aquatica. If you're happy to support it then go for it.
I mean Epcot has Dolphins in a smaller tank you can get in with so.

I think it's such a shame - I LOVE the look of some of Sea World's rollercoasters, and their food festivals look wonderful, but I won't support them while they still have large marine mammals in captivity. There's NO similarity between Sea World's enclosures and Animal Kingdom's Safari, etc. I wish they'd just focus on fish (and smaller animals) if they want to remain an animal park, and let me go and enjoy their rollercoasters and food :p
sorry, but if you’re so against sea world for captive animals and Still prepared to stand behind Disney then you’re a hypocrite.

disneys dolphins could have been released - but weren’t. It’s not a big enclosure there, they also previously had wild dolphins who were captured from the Wild.

Their care for some of their animals at AK hasn’t been rated highly in the past - and don’t assume that they are like free range animals, they are kept in enclosures overnight, they are still captive animals, large mammals such as elephants, lions etc. Largely bred in captivity and exploited to make money from paying guests..

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
animals in Epcot? Do you mean animal kingdom?

Why are seeshauneats and his wife constantly sharing memes or quotes about being strong and insinuating how they’ve been badly treated ect when he/they are some of the biggest tyrants in the Disney vlogger land? His wife isnt as vile as him but I feel like she uses her disabilities to excuse her behaviour a lot. i wonder if she thinks people will be empathetic and overlook there nasty side

interested to know if knobhead Paul and Seeshauneat have managed to get their heads out of each other butts now that Shaun oust paul

Reactions: 4
Never understood the beef with sea world when the same people are quite happy to go to zoos? It’s the same thing minus the water.

Reactions: 10
And SeaWorld rescue and save 100s of sea animals each year? Nobody mentions that however.
Exactly. Money earned from their parks helps to support hundreds of small rescue organizations around Florida and around the world. A lot of money is earned from park revenues and from people paying to watch and see the animals. Perhaps we just stop that and SeaWorld stops helping the rescues that happen across Florida. I guess that would be okay? Thousands more die because some orca that was born in captivity just happens to be kept in captivity somewhere else, out of sight, because it really can't live in the wild? Makes no sense.

What people need to understand about documentaries is that they almost always have an agenda and they are filmed and edited in a way to feed that agenda. Someone could create a documentary about how great SeaWorld is and everyone who comes out from watching it would agree the film portrayed them in a great light. You can't watch a one sided story and form a total opinion about it because more often than not, much of it is fabricated.

Reactions: 8
LinkedIn says she is now a licensing manager so guess she has changed jobs. Can’t blame her with the fashion industry as it is at the moment and she I guess would love working for Disney!
I hope she is able to do vlogs from the cruise. I really like her WDW vlogs. She's not super invasive like others, if ya get me

Exactly. Money earned from their parks helps to support hundreds of small rescue organizations around Florida and around the world. A lot of money is earned from park revenues and from people paying to watch and see the animals. Perhaps we just stop that and SeaWorld stops helping the rescues that happen across Florida. I guess that would be okay? Thousands more die because some orca that was born in captivity just happens to be kept in captivity somewhere else, out of sight, because it really can't live in the wild? Makes no sense
Exactly this while I don't agree with how they obtained the orcas, the amount of work they have done for Florida wild life has been fantastic and was in place long before blackfish but was never mentioned. Look at their work with manatees.

If you don't agree with seaworld don't go but it looks like they are one their way back with the park having great attendance and now even brining howl o scream to Orlando. I can't wait to get back and for the person looking for UK vloggers with kids I can't praise the despicable 3 enough

Reactions: 2
I've just started watching UK Disney Vlog 2019 trip has anyone else watched? I like it so far the editing is great in parts then awful in others but really informative.

Hannah ricketts is going on one of the UK disney cruises today

Also has her own thread for those that watch her

Reactions: 3
So I have kids and the vlogs I really enjoy are;
- Despicable 3 (They may go to sea world but given the fact Steph is an NHS nurse who saves many peoples lives, I think I'll let her off haha)
- Foulger family - Really good Florida content.
- Isabella - Not with kids but really lovely couple - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO8AhJ_fz9DYVeMcB2BVW-w
- Pritch Life - I'm new to them but really enjoy them - https://www.youtube.com/user/33Sazz
- That sounds fun - https://www.youtube.com/user/thatsoundsfunvideos

Obviously there are a few tit ones to avoid like Sophie and Dave (Neither of them work and scam their viewers out of £40k to fund their life and WDW Disney trips) and I personally find Charlotte Ruff a little...Rough and condescending. And Knappily is now trying to join the buggy Disney community. Grim.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone watch that Florida guy? Firstly, don’t get me started on that name. They do the same thing EVERY SINGLE TRIP. Scared of rides so literally do the same rides in each park every day. Say how tired they are and how much he needs a drink. Every day.

He weekly vlogs at the minute and he’s getting suitcases out ready for their trip this September! They have it all booked and paid and they are getting married over there. She has her dress, they have rings and he has his suit. So they think they are actually going to get to America in the next 2/3 month? Why? Even if they could the shouldn’t, our own country is only just starting to open up. That’s without travelling elsewhere. Why not have a small wedding and honeymoon here, put money back in to our economy especially the wedding industry that was so badly hit.

Can’t get over how confident he is about getting over there….getting suitcases out 😂😂
Why not? Some people are optimistic about these sort of things.

I'm still hopeful that we will be going in September and I won't be changing anything unless the flights get cancelled at the last minute and then it will only if we have to quarantine on the way back or out. As we are all double jabbed, hopefully that won't be an issue soon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.