Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not even fully against the idea of patreon if done well. I think despite her flaws , Victoria from Disney in Detail has done a good job with hers and actually offers things that her viewers seem to enjoy so it’s not just a “pay to get early access to videos” which I think is ridiculous.
Yaz and ash pretending it’s only JUST come to their minds though just doesn’t sit right with me as all they do seems to be for views and money!
I mean each to their own I guess
Not that Victoria will be doing much anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They don't have Patreon, they fleece their followers by selling tacky pins. But worse than that, they pretend the pins are raising money for charity to guilt trip people into buying them. Long story but the charity only got the money they were due after Tattlers raised an almighty fuss. They had no intention of actually donating the money. Hence why they are regarded as the biggest scammers on YouTube.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that another reason why Sophie and Dave are the biggest scammers ever is that very few people ever receive their pins after having paid through the nose for them. Oh that and the fact that Sophie finds unsent parcels of clothing in her car boot months after people have bought them off her on Depop. They're a whole other level of con artists.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry, I forgot to mention that another reason why Sophie and Dave are the biggest scammers ever is that very few people ever receive their pins after having paid through the nose for them. Oh that and the fact that Sophie finds unsent parcels of clothing in her car boot months after people have bought them off her on Depop. They're a whole other level of con artists.
Ok I also only watch them from time to time and I had no idea about this wow! they clearly care a LOT about their fans....

For some reason I like their disney vlogs, but I cannot stand them! For one how Soph doesn’t seem to do anything to help Dave lose weight, they’ve been together years and she should have been encouraging him from the start yet he’s put weight on! How she isn’t worried about his health is beyond me!!! 2, They are two adults who don’t “work” yet still can barely handle having a child, i’d love to see what they would’ve been like if they both had jobs like most other parents do 😂 ! 3, there content is shocking, I get there wasn’t much to do during lockdown, but they just had Barney so should’ve been able use that to their advantage about being first time parents during lockdown! Never knew about the pins/clothes but that’s just terrible and lazy, but doesn’t surprise me 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
interested to know if knobhead Paul and Seeshauneat have managed to get their heads out of each other butts now that Shaun oust paul
When did Shaun oust Paul?

Sorry if this has been said before but does anyone know which airline Steve from Spoonfulofsugar is a pilot for? I assumed BA cos they seem to fly with them a lot but I’ve also seen them fly with Virgin too!
Im sure he’s a pilot for Virgin.

Im sure he’s a pilot for Virgin.
He is a pilot? Really? He doesn't seem to be the type that could stay cool in a crisis.
Surely they would only fly with virgin as they would get a huge discount on flights.

I have a friend who’s an actual pilot for Virgin and Steve does not work there.
I work in an actual supermarket but I don't know every person that works there. I can see him working for virgin likely as they do seem to fly with them a lot 🤷‍♀️ I had no idea he was a pilot though.

I don't think Shaun ousted Paul because they were seen at Alton Towers together. Anyone else looking forward to his UK trip trailer premiere tomorrow night? 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I work in an actual supermarket but I don't know every person that works there. I can see him working for virgin likely as they do seem to fly with them a lot 🤷‍♀️ I had no idea he was a pilot though.

I don't think Shaun ousted Paul because they were seen at Alton Towers together. Anyone else looking forward to his UK trip trailer premiere tomorrow night? 🥳
Virgin don't have that many pilots so its quite easy to know them all if you are pilot working there. I used to know all the people who did the same job as me when I was in the RN but I didn't know all the other 17,000+ people doing other jobs in it..

more people will be watching that than watched the football last night - as you know he’s so popular among the other vloggers 😉

Shaun just left a tiny clip in of Celebrity Paul & Karen/Danielle/Nathan’s ex/Marriage Wrecker in an Alton towers vlog a few weeks back.It looked like he attempted

I have a friend who’s an actual pilot for Virgin and Steve does not work there.
Haha ok then! I just always got the vibe he worked for Virgin, there was also a weird mention but not mention (if that even makes sense lol) that he was a pilot for VA in one of Will & Lellys vlogs some time ago.

I never knew Steve was a pilot!! Have never heard him or Gemma speak about their jobs. Does anyone know what Gemma does?

Sorry if this has been said before but does anyone know which airline Steve from Spoonfulofsugar is a pilot for? I assumed BA cos they seem to fly with them a lot but I’ve also seen them fly with Virgin too!
I always thought he might be a pilot, he seems neat and tidy and looks like he smells nice😆, I figured he was probably RAF though. Im afraid I don't like Gemma, I've seen her be rude to Steve on a more than a few occasions, she's called him a Douchebag a couple of times, I dont like that.

Reactions: 2
I always thought he might be a pilot, he seems neat and tidy and looks like he smells nice😆, I figured he was probably RAF though. Im afraid I don't like Gemma, I've seen her be rude to Steve on a more than a few occasions, she's called him a Douchebag a couple of times, I dont like that.
I find she's started playing up towards the camera a lot more in the past few series. A little over the top for me sometimes! I've just always tried to work out how old they are 🤔 my guess would be 35-37 ish 🤔

Reactions: 2
I find she's started playing up towards the camera a lot more in the past few series. A little over the top for me sometimes! I've just always tried to work out how old they are 🤔 my guess would be 35-37 ish 🤔
Yes I think you are right. I not sure about Steve but I always thought Gemma looked similar in age to me, Im 43 (she's probably like yrs younger and would be very offended) or perhaps Im just a youthfull 43... 😁

Whilst I do watch their vlogs she does irritate me, constantly getting her hairbrush out after each ride!
Also I get a bragging vibe from her about where they stay and eat and yes I think she now plays up to the camera

Yes I think you are right. I not sure about Steve but I always thought Gemma looked similar in age to me, Im 43 (she's probably like yrs younger and would be very offended) or perhaps Im just a youthfull 43... 😁
I’m sure I saw something recently with Gemma’s age.. or might have been on an older vlog but I’m sure she’s 36.

Steve though.. no idea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.