Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not? Some people are optimistic about these sort of things.

I'm still hopeful that we will be going in September and I won't be changing anything unless the flights get cancelled at the last minute and then it will only if we have to quarantine on the way back or out. As we are all double jabbed, hopefully that won't be an issue soon.
I wish you the very best of luck 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Why are seeshauneats and his wife constantly sharing memes or quotes about being strong and insinuating how they’ve been badly treated ect when he/they are some of the biggest tyrants in the Disney vlogger land? His wife isnt as vile as him but I feel like she uses her disabilities to excuse her behaviour a lot. i wonder if she thinks people will be empathetic and overlook there nasty side

interested to know if knobhead Paul and Seeshauneat have managed to get their heads out of each other butts now that Shaun oust paul
always the victim that man - his circle don’t see he’s the cause of most of the drama on socials and he treats other people like trash.
He once tweeted moaning about being tagged in a vloggers new video tweet saying he was fed up of being tagged and will watch what he wants to watch not what he’s asked.

No doubt Paul has been with them on part of their spread Covid tour.

Reactions: 2
always the victim that man - his circle don’t see he’s the cause of most of the drama on socials and he treats other people like trash.
He once tweeted moaning about being tagged in a vloggers new video tweet saying he was fed up of being tagged and will watch what he wants to watch not what he’s asked.

No doubt Paul has been with them on part of their spread Covid tour.
any news on Paul and his crew

Reactions: 1
I know Sam4God isn't a professional YouTuber (though she does produce a LOT of videos), but sometimes I wish there was more common sense to what she does. In her latest DLP haul she sits there with a woolen beanie and even says it's too hot in Vienna to wear it. She keeps it on. She then turns on some lights and points out how they're making the room even hotter (but don't really provide better quality?!). So for the rest of the video she sits in overly bright lights and we can see sweat streaming down her face the entire time and it's so distracting. Girl, just put on one of your gazillion Disney ears you have with you instead of the hat and turn off the light that make you look like a hostage victim :-( The video is 26 minutes long (not done with it yet) so I guess she bought a lot (although most of her videos are that long because she repeats everything she says about five times, which might just be a nervous tic).
Just watching the Haul and how silly to keep wearing the beanie while moaning about the heat just because she didn't get to wear it in DLP 🤷‍♀️
You can tell by her face she is overheating all to wear a hat that matches the background and t-shirt 🤦‍♀️

Edited to add, she upgraded her room in HNY Art of Marvel to club level......where does the money come from.....also a new camera before her trip 😲

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been said before but does anyone know which airline Steve from Spoonfulofsugar is a pilot for? I assumed BA cos they seem to fly with them a lot but I’ve also seen them fly with Virgin too!

Just watching the Haul and how silly to keep wearing the beanie while moaning about the heat just because she didn't get to wear it in DLP 🤷‍♀️
You can tell by her face she is overheating all to wear a hat that matches the background and t-shirt 🤦‍♀️

Edited to add, she upgraded her room in HNY Art of Marvel to club level......where does the money come from.....also a new camera before her trip 😲
There's no limit at all, she can spend as much as she wants. I know that in a video a while back she claimed that her family wasn't rich but with homes in central London and Vienna I think it's safe to say that they definitely have a lot of extra money for Sam's hobbies. She's now in her 30s; yes she lives with her parents but she doesnt have a job that finances all her trips and shopping, so it's definitely her parents' money.

Reactions: 5
There's no limit at all, she can spend as much as she wants. I know that in a video a while back she claimed that her family wasn't rich but with homes in central London and Vienna I think it's safe to say that they definitely have a lot of extra money for Sam's hobbies. She's now in her 30s; yes she lives with her parents but she doesnt have a job that finances all her trips and shopping, so it's definitely her parents' money.
It's crazy. And even in her non-Disney vlogs, she was always going to West End shows and going for the stall seats.

She did mention in her Hong Kong Disney vlog (I went through a binge watch of a lot of her vlogs lately lol) that her parents did help her out with that trip.

is Paul making content do you think
I doubt that he is, if he’s asked Cheryl to remove her social media (speculation) then he must do the same in the interest of fairness.
Though if you want to watch Pauls vlogs just watch Nathan’s or Shauns version they are the same because they can’t go anywhere without holding hands with each other.

I see Yaz and Cash are living up to their new name by 'possibly' starting a patreon. Insta stories asking if they did would you subscribe and what would you want from it.

They clearly don't need the money, like The Lodge Guys so just fleecing venerable people!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I see Yaz and Cash are living up to their new name by 'possibly' starting a patreon. Insta stories asking if they did would you subscribe and what would you want from it.

They clearly don't need the money, like The Lodge Guys so just fleecing venerable people!
Exactly the same as Sophie and Dave who fleeced £40k out of people so they could quit their jobs when covid started and have sat on their arses ignoring their newborn son since. They even dropped him on his face on a live video and went 'did we film that' and didn't check he was okay!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Exactly the same as Sophie and Dave who fleeced £40k out of people so they could quit their jobs when covid started and have sat on their arses ignoring their newborn son since. They even dropped him on his face on a live video and went 'did we film that' and didn't check he was okay!
😲😲😲😲
I'm so glad I don't watch them, I watched their Disney vlogs but he creeps me out!
Can't believe they have patreon, what do they offer people?

Reactions: 1
😲😲😲😲
I'm so glad I don't watch them, I watched their Disney vlogs but he creeps me out!
Can't believe they have patreon, what do they offer people?
They don't have Patreon, they fleece their followers by selling tacky pins. But worse than that, they pretend the pins are raising money for charity to guilt trip people into buying them. Long story but the charity only got the money they were due after Tattlers raised an almighty fuss. They had no intention of actually donating the money. Hence why they are regarded as the biggest scammers on YouTube.

• Wow
They don't have Patreon, they fleece their followers by selling tacky pins. But worse than that, they pretend the pins are raising money for charity to guilt trip people into buying them. Long story but the charity only got the money they were due after Tattlers raised an almighty fuss. They had no intention of actually donating the money. Hence why they are regarded as the biggest scammers on YouTube.
Oh wow, that's low!

I’ve just watched their stories and I love how they’re trying to sell it too…. “You can get an insight to our lives” by joining haha
I agree that they clearly don’t need it! And really they aren’t even established as vloggers , looks like the little attention they’re getting just because they’ve been to Disney a million times since the first lockdown is really staring to get to their heads

I’ve just watched their stories and I love how they’re trying to sell it too…. “You can get an insight to our lives” by joining haha
I agree that they clearly don’t need it! And really they aren’t even established as vloggers , looks like the little attention they’re getting just because they’ve been to Disney a million times since the first lockdown is really staring to get to their heads
Yeah, I agree.
They don't realise that people are engaging with their posts because they have no other English speaking new Disneyland Paris vlogs to watch so will watch them even though they find them, like, intensley like, annoying like and Yaaaaaaas, cool and dank!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I agree.
They don't realise that people are engaging with their posts because they have no other English speaking new Disneyland Paris vlogs to watch so will watch them even though they find them, like, intensley like, annoying like and Yaaaaaaas, cool and dank!
Just 'thinking' about a patreon but Cash casually dropping in a comment about different membership tiers suggests he's been thinking about it in rather a lot of detail.

• Haha
I’m not even fully against the idea of patreon if done well. I think despite her flaws , Victoria from Disney in Detail has done a good job with hers and actually offers things that her viewers seem to enjoy so it’s not just a “pay to get early access to videos” which I think is ridiculous.
Yaz and ash pretending it’s only JUST come to their minds though just doesn’t sit right with me as all they do seems to be for views and money!
I mean each to their own I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.