Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I thought
LinkedIn says she is now a licensing manager so guess she has changed jobs. Can’t blame her with the fashion industry as it is at the moment and she I guess would love working for Disney!

Reactions: 4
I just started watching Victoria Foulger as someone here mentioned her channel! Not sure if it was this thread or somewhere else but she has a florida vlog series from 2019 xx

Recs for none-head uk family Disney vloggers? Love L&R and Mr.D&Mr.I but need some tips for doing it with kids in tow!
The Despicable Three ❤

The Foulger Family, The Baker Family, Cheers Ears, Meet The Mathers I see mentioned a lot mainly positively. I’ve only watched The Foulgers Disney trip and from what I remember it wasn’t too annoying!

I do like their vlogs….. but can we talk about “Pottertubers” 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can forgive them that as they actually seem lovely people, a little rough around the edges but unashamedly so and I like that. I did wonder how he got all the footage at Universal then realised it was pinched from other videos.

Reactions: 2
I can forgive them that as they actually seem lovely people, a little rough around the edges but unashamedly so and I like that. I did wonder how he got all the footage at Universal then realised it was pinched from other videos.
No I agree, I watched all their vlogs happily but yeah, cringe!

I know Sam4God isn't a professional YouTuber (though she does produce a LOT of videos), but sometimes I wish there was more common sense to what she does. In her latest DLP haul she sits there with a woolen beanie and even says it's too hot in Vienna to wear it. She keeps it on. She then turns on some lights and points out how they're making the room even hotter (but don't really provide better quality?!). So for the rest of the video she sits in overly bright lights and we can see sweat streaming down her face the entire time and it's so distracting. Girl, just put on one of your gazillion Disney ears you have with you instead of the hat and turn off the light that make you look like a hostage victim :-( The video is 26 minutes long (not done with it yet) so I guess she bought a lot (although most of her videos are that long because she repeats everything she says about five times, which might just be a nervous tic).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone put off despicable 3 by the fact they go to and love SeaWorld?
Not personally. I don’t watch Seaworld vlogs because I’m not interested in it but it doesn’t stop me watching them entirely. They visit EPCOT too does that put you off them?

Edit - that reads like it could be a bit goady but it’s a genuine question, there’s other vloggers who don’t go to EPCOT because of the animals in captivity so just wondered.

Not personally. I don’t watch Seaworld vlogs because I’m not interested in it but it doesn’t stop me watching them entirely. They visit EPCOT too does that put you off them?

Edit - that reads like it could be a bit goady but it’s a genuine question, there’s other vloggers who don’t go to EPCOT because of the animals in captivity so just wondered.
Epcot dont make their animals perform for humans, and withhold food as a form of punishment. Perhaps I'm assuming everyone knows how Seaworld acted/still act? Disney have extremely high standards when it comes to their animals etc- it's literally a different ball park.
After the backlash from Blackfish, I thought people would be wary about showing Seaworld in their vlogs?

Reactions: 3
Epcot dont make their animals perform for humans, and withhold food as a form of punishment. Perhaps I'm assuming everyone knows how Seaworld acted/still act? Disney have extremely high standards when it comes to their animals etc- it's literally a different ball park.
After the backlash from Blackfish, I thought people would be wary about showing Seaworld in their vlogs?
I agree with you of course, but I guess the fact that Seaworld still exists and made it through a pandemic indicates that enough people are still interested and willing to go see it :-/

• Sad
Recs for none-head uk family Disney vloggers? Love L&R and Mr.D&Mr.I but need some tips for doing it with kids in tow!
Despicable three, Victoria Fouler 2019 , Knappily Ever After (just try not to think of the total bell end she's become while watching. Clarke Family Adventures trip from 2018. If you go to the Dibb website they have so many trip reports on there and some links to YouTube Living the dream isn't to bad either.

Reactions: 1
Not everyone actually believes in what Blackfish said. It has been reported that the producers/directors edited what was actually said by some employees to aid their agenda. Its basically tainted now.

Reactions: 5
Not everyone actually believes in what Blackfish said. It has been reported that the producers/directors edited what was actually said by some employees to aid their agenda. Its basically tainted now.
it's still true that they capture animals (thankfully not Orcas anymore) and take young away from their mothers. Disney take in animals for rehabilitation. Blackfish was an example, it's not the only media/literature on the wrong doings of Seaworld.

Reactions: 1
I think it's such a shame - I LOVE the look of some of Sea World's rollercoasters, and their food festivals look wonderful, but I won't support them while they still have large marine mammals in captivity. There's NO similarity between Sea World's enclosures and Animal Kingdom's Safari, etc. I wish they'd just focus on fish (and smaller animals) if they want to remain an animal park, and let me go and enjoy their rollercoasters and food :p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.