Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering it’s unlikely the US will allow UK travellers in anytime soon, and I’m mostly only familiar with Uk Disney vloggers…. Which US vloggers do you recommend for Disney world?
I used to watch Tim tracker a bit but find them boring now they have a kid hahaha

Reactions: 3
Considering it’s unlikely the US will allow UK travellers in anytime soon, and I’m mostly only familiar with Uk Disney vloggers…. Which US vloggers do you recommend for Disney world?
I used to watch Tim tracker a bit but find them boring now they have a kid hahaha
rixflix is good for universal stuff

Reactions: 1
US vloggers I tune into regularly are AllEars (love Molly), SuperEnthused, PCDev, DFB and I do watch the trackers but I prefer Tim’s videos in the parks by himself rather than with Jenn & Jackson as they’ve adopted a 1 ride, eat, leave as it’s nap time thing

US vloggers I tune into regularly are AllEars (love Molly), SuperEnthused, PCDev, DFB and I do watch the trackers but I prefer Tim’s videos in the parks by himself rather than with Jenn & Jackson as they’ve adopted a 1 ride, eat, leave as it’s nap time thing
I 2nd those choices, love Molly and have recently discovered SuperEnthused. I noticed recently SuperEnthused did a road trip of the UK because her boyfriend is English and lives here. They did most of the theme parks and Harry Potter studios. She was good at explaining the covid tests she had to do and the quarantining she did with her bf in a cottage for 10 days. I'm afraid while watching I was thinking "HOW IS THIS FAIR?!" Americans can come but we can't go yet :/ also saw Jim from Despicable 3 tweeted a story that the USA doesn't recognise the Astrazenca jab so it's even less likely we'll get over there this year :(

also saw Jim from Despicable 3 tweeted a story that the USA doesn't recognise the Astrazenca jab so it's even less likely we'll get over there this year :(
the transport minister said to ignore that, the jab is WHO approved, plus on the CDC is says about allowing oxford jab to be allowed since it is WHO approved. There are problems about opening the borders but what jab you had isn’t one apparently! Bruce Springsteen was doing a concert and not allowing people with this jab in either but it changed that they were allowed.

Attachments

France from the UK is Amber list. France is happy to have us if we have had both jabs but UK says only essential travel which going to a theme park is not.

She flew to Austria, stayed with family then flew to DLP a week later which is ok as shw has an EU passport. However Austria wasn't allowing UK in so she flew to Zurich then onto Vienna. She is currently in Austria staying with family.

I enjoy her content too, and her love for DLP but this whole trip has wound me up! Plus as she is currently not working, I believe she left her job before the pandemic who can she afford 6 flights, a taxi from CDG to DLP, multiple hotels around DLP including the new Art of Marvel hotel 🤷‍♀️
I feel the exact same @Emmy79. I enjoy her content a lot. Her family must be financing her trip.

I binged watched a lot of her old vlogs etc over the last couple of months and she always stays on property and goes for the meal plan when she is in WDW. Also she seems to spend an absolute fortune on merchandise while she is in any of the parks.

I 2nd those choices, love Molly and have recently discovered SuperEnthused. I noticed recently SuperEnthused did a road trip of the UK because her boyfriend is English and lives here. They did most of the theme parks and Harry Potter studios. She was good at explaining the covid tests she had to do and the quarantining she did with her bf in a cottage for 10 days. I'm afraid while watching I was thinking "HOW IS THIS FAIR?!" Americans can come but we can't go yet :/ also saw Jim from Despicable 3 tweeted a story that the USA doesn't recognise the Astrazenca jab so it's even less likely we'll get over there this year :(
Thank you! I've just checked out SuperEnthused and I agree, it's mad to me that they've been able to come to the UK and yet we're still banned from the US. I mean it makes sense considering our cases but just weird to watch Americans going around UK theme parks in 2021! kind of cool too! Love their videos so far though, she seems nice and I like that she has detailed vlogs on different Disney World experiences

Reactions: 2
Brace yourself for the vloggers to be out in full swing, at the July 1 fireworks at WDW. If they do a press event and are invited, or they are not on Disney's list and bought a ticket or have an annual pass and just got to be there FIRST!! And the massive crying that will happen.

• Haha
I feel the exact same @Emmy79. I enjoy her content a lot. Her family must be financing her trip.

I binged watched a lot of her old vlogs etc over the last couple of months and she always stays on property and goes for the meal plan when she is in WDW. Also she seems to spend an absolute fortune on merchandise while she is in any of the parks.
I would assume she lives rent free with her parents

Some already went to the cast member preview last night, JoJo already has a video up.

Also seems he got invited to a Disneyland media event in California. He mentioned he's going in July.

View attachment 640802
anyone else spot the Topgun tees? It was Matts birthday and Shaun decides to get him Goose and wear Maverick for himself. Doesn’t goose die in the film? Oops! Well most of shauns friends seen to desert him I suppose.
This the same Maverick that ripped off the Get Binky Starflyer vlog? Most pathetic thing I have ever seen B.T.W

One desperate man copying another and trying to get the same result but failing miserably!

• Haha
This the same Maverick that ripped off the Get Binky Starflyer vlog? Most pathetic thing I have ever seen B.T.W

One desperate man copying another and trying to get the same result but failing miserably!
too much accuracy in this comment 🤣 SND can dish it out but can’t take it back

France from the UK is Amber list. France is happy to have us if we have had both jabs but UK says only essential travel which going to a theme park is not.

She flew to Austria, stayed with family then flew to DLP a week later which is ok as shw has an EU passport. However Austria wasn't allowing UK in so she flew to Zurich then onto Vienna. She is currently in Austria staying with family.

I enjoy her content too, and her love for DLP but this whole trip has wound me up! Plus as she is currently not working, I believe she left her job before the pandemic who can she afford 6 flights, a taxi from CDG to DLP, multiple hotels around DLP including the new Art of Marvel hotel 🤷‍♀️
I like Sam a lot but yeah, her family bankrolls her Disney hobby, her collections of SO many things (pins, bags, Vans, toys) and all the trips she takes. I've been following her for years and I've only ever seen her work as an usher at various theaters. I doubt that job can finance her Disney life.
And for someone who in every other sentence reminds us that there's a pandemic, she was remarkably easy-going about traveling four countries in a short period of time (UK, Switzerland, Austria, France). She may have a EU passport but she lives full-time in the UK and there's a reason why there are restrictions for UK travelers at the moment in a lot of countries.
As I said, I actually like Sam but this trip was insane.

Reactions: 4
Pagingmrmorrow

Reactions: 4
It looks like Cheryl has removed all content from her insta and her tik tok is gone too, I really hope she is ok 😔

Knappily pedalling her ‘coaching’ skills again 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can’t believe that someone with absolutely zero knowledge of fitness and nutrition is using this to lure people into a pyramid scheme.

Coach based on what qualifications exactly?! It’s like me recruiting people to be sodding astronauts! I can’t tell them how to do it properly, or check their form, or know when they’re not doing it right - but sod it, I can take their money!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.