Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the love lost was between Shitstick Paul and Del maybe? Both strong personalities so clashed possibly. Cheryl is a doll, and Jen too seems nice and easygoing so doubt there was beef with the girls.
Strong personalities? That's very diplomatic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Knappily doing a Disney shop haul showing the packs of knickers she’s bought for her young daughters 🤢. I don’t understand why she can’t see this is wrong

Reactions: 6
Good morning! My apologies on Instagram I mean, they tag a different company in each post to try and boost their image and get the company to collaborate with them. lol tagging Virgin Atlantic to get a free upgrade
Does it work? Do they freebies and free upgrades from it?

Knappily doing a Disney shop haul showing the packs of knickers she’s bought for her young daughters 🤢. I don’t understand why she can’t see this is wrong
Agreed she had plenty to show without showing them and also she could of just said I got cute underwear for them if she desperately wanted people to know.

Also get binky just seem so desperate and yet barley put any decent content out. their last trip they said they were going to daily vlog it I think they got to day 3 and then just random vlogs again it so annoying.

Reactions: 5
Agreed she had plenty to show without showing them and also she could of just said I got cute underwear for them if she desperately wanted people to know.

Also get binky just seem so desperate and yet barley put any decent content out. their last trip they said they were going to daily vlog it I think they got to day 3 and then just random vlogs again it so annoying.
She definitely didn’t need to show it on camera, that’s just bizarre!

I don’t get how GetBinky can call themselves vloggers. They don’t release any Vlog content unless they’re in Florida and even then they can’t do a full series! The only exception is their home series and it just came across so fake and like it was some awful TV show.

I just watched Knappily’s most recent vlog - drop more hints to Merlin about an annual pass 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also going to Wales with initially hayfever symptoms that ‘are now a cold’. Isn’t that exactly how the new Delta variant is presenting?

She’s another one complaining about small shops being quiet - but then in the next few slides the questionnaire for an advent calendar, the ‘right answer’ was £30!! When people are able to go to Christmas parties again and do more things with family, I’m not sure many people will be dropping £30 on a wax melt advent calendar. I think some of these businesses may have to modify their expectations this year with disposable income now we’re not in lockdown. It’s a shame, but you can’t base business on shopping trends during a pandemic.

I just watched Knappily’s most recent vlog - drop more hints to Merlin about an annual pass 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also going to Wales with initially hayfever symptoms that ‘are now a cold’. Isn’t that exactly how the new Delta variant is presenting?

She’s another one complaining about small shops being quiet - but then in the next few slides the questionnaire for an advent calendar, the ‘right answer’ was £30!! When people are able to go to Christmas parties again and do more things with family, I’m not sure many people will be dropping £30 on a wax melt advent calendar. I think some of these businesses may have to modify their expectations this year with disposable income now we’re not in lockdown. It’s a shame, but you can’t base business on shopping trends during a pandemic.
omg £30 you can get a yankee advent for less lol

Reactions: 2
I don’t get how Knappily Ever After gets away with releasing all this Disney/Pixar merch.

Does anyone know how Charlotte Ruff is able to go on the UK Disney cruise next week even though she hasn’t had both vaccines? I know she works for Disney but I don’t think it’s fair if they ignore their strict vaccine rules.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how Charlotte Ruff is able to go on the UK Disney cruise next week even though she hasn’t had both vaccines? I know she works for Disney but I don’t think it’s fair if they ignore their strict vaccine rules.
Has she said she hasn’t had both. I’d be VERY surprised they’d be letting none fully vaxxed on the test cruises

Reactions: 3
Has she said she hasn’t had both. I’d be VERY surprised they’d be letting none fully vaxxed on the test cruises
She only got her first jab 6 weeks ago and hasn’t posted about having her second so I’m just assuming she hasn’t had it! I’d be very surprised too so just wondered if anyone knew anything I didn’t

She only got her first jab 6 weeks ago and hasn’t posted about having her second so I’m just assuming she hasn’t had it! I’d be very surprised too so just wondered if anyone knew anything I didn’t
pretty sure she said in a vlog she's had her second now. She was sat in her car when she said it if that helps lol.

Recently people getting their first jabs are getting their secind within 4-6 weeks!
I had my first in May but my next one is end of July! 🤷‍♀️

Just watching the most recent Sam4God vl9g where she shows the eateries of the new Art of Marvel hotel. She's sat in 'Bleecker Street' lounge and keeps saying Beecker street!
I know she knows nothing about Marvel, which she admits but she shows the coffee mug, the napkin, the coaster etc, all with the logo with Bleecker Street on and continually says Beecker bloody street 🙄

• Haha
What is their business? I can’t tell!
It’s a bit of everything. Started out as prints, then stickers, then mug releases for certain seasons and now candles and wax melts… but she’s also been dabbling with making soap which definitely concerns me. The thought of using soap on my skin that someone has made in their kitchen just makes me feel a bit itchy 😂

Recently people getting their first jabs are getting their secind within 4-6 weeks!
I had my first in May but my next one is end of July! 🤷‍♀️
Yes they’ve reduced it from 12 to 8 weeks after! I had my first exactly a week before Charlotte but my second isn’t until this weekend so I was just confused about it all. She may well have had it but as I said before, I’m surprised she doesn’t share it as she likes to share most things 🤣

• Haha
Cast members on the cruises aren’t necessarily vaccinated 😬

There was somewhere in London giving out 2nd jabs after 3 weeks, someone posted about it then somehow NHS changed it back to the 8 weeks! 3 weeks was what it was supposed to be at first i’m sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.