Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a lot of people around Charlottes age getting their second vaccination a few weeks after their first, I’m sure she has probably had it.

I actually like Charlotte. Works really hard and genuinely loves Disney. I know it’s a cast member cruise but I would honestly be so glad to see her do this cruise than Beggy brogan Tate and co.

Reactions: 8
pretty sure she said in a vlog she's had her second now. She was sat in her car when she said it if that helps lol.
Yeah I’m sure she had her 2nd jab and her smear test on the same day. She was sitting in her car talking on her stories about it.

Reactions: 4
Ok, so I thought Knappily was bad for the £30 for an advent calendar. Kingdom Threads… £250!! But it’s ok guys because ‘we have Klarna so you can split it over 3 payments which actually makes it loads cheaper’ - erm no it doesn’t, it still makes it £250 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know a lot of people around Charlottes age getting their second vaccination a few weeks after their first, I’m sure she has probably had it.

I actually like Charlotte. Works really hard and genuinely loves Disney. I know it’s a cast member cruise but I would honestly be so glad to see her do this cruise than Beggy brogan Tate and co.
I like Charlotte too! She has a genuine passion for Disney and hasn’t tried to jump on the bandwagon for views *cough* Brogan *cough*.

Am I the only one who hates the know it all vibes Charlotte gives? she comes across so arrogant! I agree she genuinely loves Disney, but I can't deal with her arrogant ora!

Reactions: 6
Ok, so I thought Knappily was bad for the £30 for an advent calendar. Kingdom Threads… £250!! But it’s ok guys because ‘we have Klarna so you can split it over 3 payments which actually makes it loads cheaper’ - erm no it doesn’t, it still makes it £250 🤦🏻‍♀️
I had to go back and rewatch when I heard makes it cheaper 😂 I mean £250 for an advent - no thanks

Reactions: 3
Now Kingdom Threads is putting out the feelers for a 12 days of Christmad advent calendar for £250!!!!!! And is promoting the fact they offer Klarna so you can split it up into 3 payment which makes it "loads cheaper".. what the hell

ETA- oops sorry my page hadn't refreshed, just seen its already been posted here 🙈 how ridiculous is that though

On another note what is up with Yaz and Ash’s latest Instagram story? Why are they giving “breaking news” like that?! Don’t they have annual passes anyway? They act so fake I can’t trust anything they say

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who hates the know it all vibes Charlotte gives? she comes across so arrogant! I agree she genuinely loves Disney, but I can't deal with her arrogant ora!
I do know what you mean. She can seem a bit smug at times but I don’t think she means to be. I think I just like her because she seems a 1000 times better than all the other “disney vloggers” who are just desperate for likes and followers and don’t have a clue when it comes to disney.

Reactions: 5
I do know what you mean. She can seem a bit smug at times but I don’t think she means to be. I think I just like her because she seems a 1000 times better than all the other “disney vloggers” who are just desperate for likes and followers and don’t have a clue when it comes to disney.
yeah I understand what you’re saying. And i generally prefer her to some others too, but I think she’s just as desperate as most of them. I mean she literally went to Disney World with Brogan to get more followers! She seems to have gotten better recently though and I appreciate that she doesn’t just talk about Disney

8FB848C6-E274-4642-8CF5-4B3BC924F6E1.jpeg

anyone else spot the Topgun tees? It was Matts birthday and Shaun decides to get him Goose and wear Maverick for himself. Doesn’t goose die in the film? Oops! Well most of shauns friends seen to desert him I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone know how Sam4G0d for into DLP the other week? France from the UK is super red list at the moment I thought? Love her and love her dlp content but my green eyed monster peaked its head!

Does anyone know how Sam4G0d for into DLP the other week? France from the UK is super red list at the moment I thought? Love her and love her dlp content but my green eyed monster peaked its head!
France from the UK is Amber list. France is happy to have us if we have had both jabs but UK says only essential travel which going to a theme park is not.

She flew to Austria, stayed with family then flew to DLP a week later which is ok as shw has an EU passport. However Austria wasn't allowing UK in so she flew to Zurich then onto Vienna. She is currently in Austria staying with family.

I enjoy her content too, and her love for DLP but this whole trip has wound me up! Plus as she is currently not working, I believe she left her job before the pandemic who can she afford 6 flights, a taxi from CDG to DLP, multiple hotels around DLP including the new Art of Marvel hotel 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Yeah I can’t really watch her, do you’s ever think she changes if she is around other people? I’ve managed to watch some of her disney vlogs of her on her own but then tried to watch her Disneyland CA vlogs when she met these other people and she was just insufferable to watch

Reactions: 2
When you think he can't get any more self obsessed! Where was it posted he has the Maverick one or do you know them?
It’s all posted on several of their social media from Facebook to insta. I don’t know them personally just from watching SND and used to watch Zoe before she became part of this troop

It’s all posted on several of their social media from Facebook to insta. I don’t know them personally just from watching SND and used to watch Zoe before she became part of this troop
Yes its a shame Zoe got involved with these. I can see why people make friends with similar interests but there's just something about this group that I can't put my finger on.

I really like Charlotte. She seems like a confident young woman who knows who she is. She has a passion for Disney and puts her career before a flash in the pan youtube fame.

Yes its a shame Zoe got involved with these. I can see why people make friends with similar interests but there's just something about this group that I can't put my finger on
What I don't understand is they never seem to have any friends of their own, I mean that they haven't met through You tube.
Unless they don't show them, which I understand but they're always together for days out!
I admit I don't watch Shaun but know of him from the creepy meet ups on others vlogs, and after reading here I don't think I'll bother!

What I don't understand is they never seem to have any friends of their own, I mean that they haven't met through You tube.
Unless they don't show them, which I understand but they're always together for days out!
I admit I don't watch Shaun but know of him from the creepy meet ups on others vlogs, and after reading here I don't think I'll bother!
I’ve said this before! I find it super weird that the only friends some of these vloggers have (especially the ones in cliques) are other vloggers.

Edit: definitely don’t bother watching Shaun, his vlogs are horrendous. He gives me major creep vibes too

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.