Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do they afford so many loungefly bags I have one that was a present for my 30th birthday and I don't like using it incase it gets damaged
I don’t know where they suddenly have all this money to buy new bags all the time! I have 4 Loungefly bags but a couple were presents, one was a holiday treat and the other I saved some money to buy myself! At £70 a pop I’m not sure what they’re doing owning so many 🤣

Reactions: 2
I don’t know where they suddenly have all this money to buy new bags all the time! I have 4 Loungefly bags but a couple were presents, one was a holiday treat and the other I saved some money to buy myself! At £70 a pop I’m not sure what they’re doing owning so many 🤣
I don’t get it either cause did Ash not lose his job and was unemployed for a bit! Even working full time I struggle to afford them, I have one that was a bday present but that’s it, even tho I love so many of them 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t get it either cause did Ash not lose his job and was unemployed for a bit! Even working full time I struggle to afford them, I have one that was a bday present but that’s it, even tho I love so many of them 😂
I’ve collected quite a few, but I sold two ‘grail bags’ to buy cheaper ones I really wanted, a few I’ve got on sale, trades or gifts - I’ve seen some go for silly money though. I can’t believe how much someone paid for one I sold!

I’ve collected quite a few, but I sold two ‘grail bags’ to buy cheaper ones I really wanted, a few I’ve got on sale, trades or gifts - I’ve seen some go for silly money though. I can’t believe how much someone paid for one I sold!
Yeah I noticed a facebook group and people were paying like £200 or more for one bag! It’s mental! I might need to look out for sales and see if I can get any good ones!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can anyone recommend any good UK Orlando Vloggers who maybe don’t always stay on site at Disney 😂😂 and actually venture to I-Drive, the malls etc.

I already watch despicable 3, jade billington, L&r dreaming. I’m really needing some nostalgic vibes 😂😂 but I’m really hankering for the rest of Orlando and Universal as well and not just Disney!
The stranger couple - technically not from the UK as live in Spain but tick all the boxes you mention 👍🏻

Yeah I noticed a facebook group and people were paying like £200 or more for one bag! It’s mental! I might need to look out for sales and see if I can get any good ones!
I’ve actually just started collecting Loungefly this year, I wanted one from each of the things I’m generally interested in. I now have 9 😱 I do plan on using them at the parks and I very rarely pay full price for them. Some folks are just nuts though, seriously I mean, get a fuckin grip!

Just do a YouTube search for "Disney Loungefly" and you will see a lot of people that have A LOT of Loungeflys.

I’ve actually just started collecting Loungefly this year, I wanted one from each of the things I’m generally interested in. I now have 9 😱 I do plan on using them at the parks and I very rarely pay full price for them. Some folks are just nuts though, seriously I mean, get a fuckin grip!
I can imagine how addictive it can be with them! That’s amazing how you rarely pay full price for them 😱🙌🏻

I forget who asked but for Disney / Orlando vloggers who do I-drive etc I discovered The Stranger Couple. They've done extensive videos on idrive restaurants and things, showing what's walkable from the hotels they stay at (two different Rosens in I-drive). They're a goth/alternative couple and I find them refreshing!

When even John Heald of Carnival Cruise lines can't get into the United States, there is probably little chance of Disney Vloggers making it to the US from the UK.

I’m sure Travelling Magical must be running up huge credit card debt. There is no way their finances add up. He works in a pub and she works at Primark, and they both spent huge amounts of time furloughed followed by a period of unemployment for Ash as someone else mentioned.

They aren’t monetised on YouTube so the 10 people who watch their Loungefly videos isn’t contributing anything and they paid to join the affiliate programs they’re part of, so I doubt they get anything from that.Their Etsy isn’t exactly making them much money either.

I think they’d struggle to pay rent and bills, nevermind Disney holidays and all the Loungefly and everything else.

• Wow
I really like ShannanLorraine. She also has a small Disney inspired Etsy and insta I believe and recently has had a baby called Buzz. Really lovely girl, really amazing Mum to her baby (unlike Sophie and Dave - Please see their Disney/Scam thread!!!!!)

Shannan travelled to Orlando to get married but made some good videos whilst out there

Side note - I bought a lounge fly bag at DLP and since then, they've gone insane online. People spending thousands. There's a channel called Sams Disney Life on YouTube. I have no idea how she pays for all her bags (estimated to be over 5k-8k as she has ALL the rare ones) as she doesn't work and her husband seems to have a regular job. She's constantly spending and buying.

• Wow
That’s what I can never understand with some vloggers, they may have a following and make some revenue but surely it’s not enough to maintain these lifestyles they portray? I think a lot of it must be on credit to ‘get the content’ but seems unsustainable to me.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure Travelling Magical must be running up huge credit card debt. There is no way their finances add up. He works in a pub and she works at Primark, and they both spent huge amounts of time furloughed followed by a period of unemployment for Ash as someone else mentioned.

They aren’t monetised on YouTube so the 10 people who watch their Loungefly videos isn’t contributing anything and they paid to join the affiliate programs they’re part of, so I doubt they get anything from that.Their Etsy isn’t exactly making them much money either.

I think they’d struggle to pay rent and bills, nevermind Disney holidays and all the Loungefly and everything else.
I wish channels were just honest on how they afford things, I know that’s kinda a personal thing but I think viewers can put pressure on themselves and think how can I not afford to do that, especially when they are open about what they do for work!

Not sure if this is a stupid question but what actually is a premiere?😂
It’s where they announce on YT that video is coming soon, it has a countdown and everything. A lot of these do it for the start of a travel vlog series

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.