Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney in Detail/Victoria Breaking News - they announced a separation. I'm actually really sad about this. I know she had mixed, mostly unpleasant, reviews here - but i've been a casual fan of hers for a while. And I had no issues with Ian.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Disney in Detail/Victoria Breaking News - they announced a separation. I'm actually really sad about this. I know she had mixed, mostly unpleasant, reviews here - but i've been a casual fan of hers for a while. And I had no issues with Ian.
Where did you see this?

I wonder if her spending all his money booking trips cancelling trips etc had anything to do with it.

Reactions: 4
real shame loved Ian on the vlogs ,but respect to them both on how to break up

Reactions: 2
Credit where credit is due, this was handled with class and sincere good luck to them both for the future.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the video, I didn’t really watch Victorias stuff but feel so sorry for them both but they are handling it amazing, obviously have massive respect for their audience to sit down and put that video out. Hope they are both okay and take the time they need to heal

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jade and Matt, TUKDC and now Disney In Detail.
It makes you wonder who will be next to fall victim of the everything is perfect (unless we can't get to Florida) curse.

Reactions: 9
Jade and Matt, TUKDC and now Disney In Detail.
It makes you wonder who will be next to fall victim of the everything is perfect (unless we can't get to Florida) curse.
Lack of holidays to cover up the cracks?

Reactions: 5
Can anyone recommend any good UK Orlando Vloggers who maybe don’t always stay on site at Disney 😂😂 and actually venture to I-Drive, the malls etc.

I already watch despicable 3, jade billington, L&r dreaming. I’m really needing some nostalgic vibes 😂😂 but I’m really hankering for the rest of Orlando and Universal as well and not just Disney!

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched the Disney in detail video, and I give them really credit over how it’s been handled.

They didn’t mention who gets the dvc points though 😬

Reactions: 2
I’ve watched the Disney in detail video, and I give them really credit over how it’s been handled.

They didn’t mention who gets the dvc points though 😬
if anyone knows their last name i can look up who was on the deed for their dvc and tell you (it's public info) if it was just ian, he'll prob sell it off.

Why do TravellingMagical post a 3 minute video every time they get a new Loungefly bag? Which is every other week by the looks of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow I cannot believe there’s been another Disney vlogger divorce!!!! Victoria & Ian have handled it so well though. I’m happy they’re still friendly with each other and had the respect to let their audience know.

I know we all joked about it over the past few weeks, but I’m also quite sad to hear this re Disney in detail. Haven’t watched the video yet , but glad they seem to still be on friendly terms

• Heart
It looks like Cheryl has removed all content from her insta and her tik tok is gone too, I really hope she is ok 😔
Looks like her Instagram has completely gone now 😩 hope she’s ok and just taking some time to have a social media detox ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.