Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Knappily’s post, as well. Not gonna lie, I think it is HILARIOUS, that Callum (is that his name?) sent her the Ross “I am fine” meme :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: didn’t think he had that in him.
I think Lyla is adorable, as well, so Sian is really the annoying one.

Reactions: 1
Perfectly put! On their stories they said the french government now allow the UK in for non essential travel if you've had both vaccinations but what they didn't mention is that the UK have still got France on the Amber list which means it's essential travel only!
There was a comment calling them out on their IG that has since been removed but funnily all the 'have the best time' and 'you guys deserve this' are still there.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Thing is, what's the rush? We all know what dlp looks like in the pandemic. Nothings really changed. I don't get what makes this trip so special. Just because is reopening, unlike last year nothing is different so nothing really new to show. Even the castle won't be on show. Basically just the same as last years trips

Good on luke and rich!

Reactions: 6
Yaz and Ash are only going because they’re desperate to be the first to get new Disney vlogs out. They did that last time Disneyland Paris reopened and got a lot of views and new subscribers out of it. They also know they shouldn’t be going because there’s hardly any other Brits who are going for opening so they’re just being selfish!
what's wrong with ash, I heard she was poorly

I read the reason for yaz and ashes trip is because yaz needs a operation and will not be able to travel for a long time after. It’s madness that they have gone over especially when she was admitted to hospital totally out of the blue like what two weeks ago?
Yeah and she was sooooo ill she couldn’t even appear on the “update” 🙄😴🤣 seems to have made a miraculous recovery anyway…

Reactions: 4
There is no way yaz and ash enjoy their holiday, between vlogging and videos on instagram! That looks exhausting

Reactions: 8
I've blocked them. I don't want to be recommended their posts. They were annoying anyway and this has just sealed it.

Reactions: 10
Tbh I think as the day has gone on she has started to look poorly 😕
Well I guess that’s what happens when you put views and content before your own health & wellbeing (and others’, for that matter too!) 🙄👎🏼

Reactions: 7
I've blocked them. I don't want to be recommended their posts. They were annoying anyway and this has just sealed it.
I have a number of there pocket Tees as I like them. But this behaviour a total lack of respect for the rules has done it for me I will not be buying any of there products from now on. Also a number of European instagramers I follow have criticised them and rightly so. Also she really does not look well!

Well I guess that’s what happens when you put views and content before your own health & wellbeing (and others’, for that matter too!) 🙄👎🏼
I completely agree! So reckless to go against government advice, plus only just having an operation.
She looks exhausted and they are only on day 1

Reactions: 4
I have also blocked them on social media because their stories today have made me very angry. They are clearly desperate to be “influencers” and it annoys me how many people have been praising them for going! Which European instagrammers have called them out? I think I should be following them instead!

I too have a few of their tops, no more. I have no respect for them and do not want to play any part in funding such selfish behaviour. I'd love to know who has been calling them out, they sound like my people.

I just posted how disappointed I was in them and comment was quickly deleted within 2 mins!

Wow.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I just posted how disappointed I was in them and comment was quickly deleted within 2 mins!

Wow.
How can you even enjoy a trip if you're constantly watching your phone ready to check and delete comments. Borrrrrring

How can you even enjoy a trip if you're constantly watching your phone ready to check and delete comments. Borrrrrring
yep they must be watching them like a hawk.Must be having a great time!

Also, I hate when instagrammers/YouTubers thank followers for messages of how much they're glad they're in Disney and are finding it emotional watching. I'd rather be there myself than get emotional over their stories and their experiences! I'm happy to wait and cry when I can finally get back!
Who do they think they are!!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone got any info about The Kershaw's? The videos are well edited but they keep some strange company and seemed to enjoy being part of Saturday Night Discussions (where are you Paul?!?) They also don't seem tied to office hours and are around and about a lot? Do they run their own business?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.