Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go Karen! Sounds like that group of vloggers are all against it.

It beggers belief that one of them is sick and they are still travelling in the middle of a pandemic. Vaccine isn't 100% protection

Reactions: 7
So I’ve attempted to watch most of Yaz & Ash’s insta stories from yesterday… firstly…. THERE ARE SO MANY STORIES! like do they even spend one minute not posting?? Someone mentioned before, but there’s no way they’re actually enjoying their holiday. Looks like they’ve Insta storied every single second of their day! They are literally like robots who’ve gone just to film everything with no real passion it’s weird! I almost feel bad for them, especially Yaz if she’s unwell…!
The worst bit about all this posting is, if they’re not posting videos of themselves at the park/accommodation, they’re reposting people reposting their grid pics?!?! What’s that all about 😅🤣 just shows they’re only their for content rather than enjoyment or a genuine love for Disney 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am also so curious about where Sam4God gets her money from. I really enjoy watching her vlogs in WDW as she stays in a Disney Resort and opts for the dining plan so I find this kind of vlogs interesting to watch. The trips must cost a lot of money and before pandemic she was going to WDW at least once a year and DLP several times. Plus she does buy lots of merchandise.

I do agree with @Emmy79 that it's not all about the views with her though.
Plus on this trip Sam4God is there for about a week, staying in numerous different hotels including the new Art of Marvel hotel 💰💰💰💰 It'll be interesting to see what she does as she should only have 3 park days booked as that's all she will be allowed with her AP.
The same with Yaz and Ash, they are there for a long time but again should only be having 3 park days booked

Plus on this trip Sam4God is there for about a week, staying in numerous different hotels including the new Art of Marvel hotel 💰💰💰💰 It'll be interesting to see what she does as she should only have 3 park days booked as that's all she will be allowed with her AP.
The same with Yaz and Ash, they are there for a long time but again should only be having 3 park days booked
I think the Annual Pass preview days don’t count towards your 3-day park allowance, I could be wrong though! Although, it wouldn’t surprise me if they just book the additional days when they’re out there because you can add more days once you’ve used them. Yaz and Ash are becoming desperate and it’s so obvious when you watch the stories. Atleast try to enjoy your trip for goodness sake.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch Karen Bee’s latest weekly vlog? She mentions people have asked her about when she’s next travelling to DLP and she said how we shouldn’t be travelling to Amber countries from the UK unless it’s essential. It’s definitely a dig at Yaz and Ash as it was on Monday when they travelled there!
She also said she's booked 2 of the Disney staycation cruises, one solo, one with Hannah Ricketts (y) L&R, Karen Bee, Hannah Ricketts and ThisNatasha are all friends aren't they, as are Will&Lelly and Spoonfullofsugar. Really enjoyed Will and Lelly's DLP vlogs from last August

Reactions: 4
What was the thing l & r dreaming said that was potentially a dig at Yaz & Ash? I hope it was because I generally used to like l & r dreaming until they started to sell out too, promoting places like sea world because they were paid, and then last year their collab with Yaz & Ash really put me off. I’m against any influencer selling me things in the middle of a pandemic… especially when they don’t really need it. It feels too desperate to me. And l & r dreaming seem to have enough money with the amount of huge holidays they’d go on every year! So I doubt they needed any extra money…. I’m glad if they’ve realised it wasn’t a good look to just jump at every random money making opportunity and hope they stop collaborating with Yaz & Ash.

speaking of selling things, let’s not even talk about Adam hattan who continuously tried to sell his ‘new’ guide with outdated info for a park that wasn’t even open at the time…. At a time when most people were struggling with losing jobs and holidays and maybe eeven worse things. He can’t even justify it as ‘your money is helping me make more content’ because he’s done close to NO new videos in the past year and a bit.

She also said she's booked 2 of the Disney staycation cruises, one solo, one with Hannah Ricketts (y) L&R, Karen Bee, Hannah Ricketts and ThisNatasha are all friends aren't they, as are Will&Lelly and Spoonfullofsugar. Really enjoyed Will and Lelly's DLP vlogs from last August
There seem to be a quite a few pockets of channels that stick together in little cliques.

I don't watch as many disney vloggers as I used to but I do still wonder how so many afford it to go so regularly . Maybe I'm just in the wrong job 🙈.

I think one of the better ones is Sarah/that sounds fun. Although she had her solo trip, trip with Adam (and said they might try and go again this year if we are allowed), a possible disneyland paris trip and her rescheduled trip with Emma, all in the space of a few years so can't be short of dollar either. But I do think she has kept down to earth. Especially about her personal life and doesn't seem fake.

I don't watch as many disney vloggers as I used to but I do still wonder how so many afford it to go so regularly . Maybe I'm just in the wrong job 🙈.

I think one of the better ones is Sarah/that sounds fun. Although she had her solo trip, trip with Adam (and said they might try and go again this year if we are allowed), a possible disneyland paris trip and her rescheduled trip with Emma, all in the space of a few years so can't be short of dollar either. But I do think she has kept down to earth. Especially about her personal life and doesn't seem fake.
I used to really like her but find her very rude towards Adam. I'm the same though and find myself watching less and less.

Reactions: 3

I can’t watch Sarah anymore, I don’t find her vlogs enjoyable at all. Adam is the best part of her last WDW trip but she was always so rude and dismissive of everything he said! She doesn’t seem to like it when his opinion differs to hers.

I don’t understand how a lot of them go so regularly either especially when they have a house/car to pay for and are constantly buying things too! Especially people living in London 🤣 house prices are crazy there

Reactions: 2
Some only rent though, others seem to live in quite modest homes/lifestyles and are in well paid jobs or live with parents. And if you don't have kids and can go anytime out of school holidays you can also keep the costs down as you are only paying for 2 or solo trips. And the ones who go first class/premium appear to use spare airmiles from their work. It all makes a difference I guess.

Reactions: 1
Some only rent though, others seem to live in quite modest homes/lifestyles and are in well paid jobs or live with parents. And if you don't have kids and can go anytime out of school holidays you can also keep the costs down as you are only paying for 2 or solo trips. And the ones who go first class/premium appear to use spare airmiles from their work. It all makes a difference I guess.
That is a really good point and has got me thinking. The majority of Disney youtubers (the ones I watch anyways) don't have kids and tend to visit as couples.

Mr David and Mr Ian have done some interesting vlogs on how they afford their trips. And, yes, it's all about how they prioritise their money: no kids and they live in a tiny flat.

Reactions: 5

Sarah always runs out of money on her trips, it stresses me out. Her last trip with Adam, they were waiting for money back from the car hire, and they were pretty much broke, than in the reaction videos they did, Adam said he had a whole lot of money that he didn't want to use😂😂, She was not happy. Would definitely watch her and Adam go to any park

Am I the only one who's not bothered about Yaz and Ash going to France? Since May the 17th it's no longer illegal. They'll be having to fork out for PCR tests and quarantine when they're back, and I'm sure they're aware France may be put on the red list so may have to quarantine further.
I kinda think just let people live! I mean I wouldnt want to do tests and quarantine but if they're willing- then fine.
Only reason other vloggers arent going is because they're scared about backlash/dont want to fork out the extra money for tests.

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who's not bothered about Yaz and Ash going to France? Since May the 17th it's no longer illegal. They'll be having to fork out for PCR tests and quarantine when they're back, and I'm sure they're aware France may be put on the red list so may have to quarantine further.
I kinda think just let people live! I mean I wouldnt want to do tests and quarantine but if they're willing- then fine.
Only reason other vloggers arent going is because they're scared about backlash/dont want to fork out the extra money for tests.
It's not illegal but the guidance is literally:

The FCDO advises against all but essential travel to the whole of France based on the current assessment of COVID-19 risks.

The health situation in France remains severe. A national curfew is in place from 11pm to 6am

You should not travel to amber list countries or territories.

Going to DLP for content, is not "essential travel" no matter how you look at it. We're all bored of being at home, we all have thing we've missed out on, we've all been impacted by this. It's not about letting people live, IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It isn't illegal but the government advise against all none essential travel.

They are posting a million stories a day on Instagram which demonstrates their real motive for visiting and they are rubbing peoples noses in it (those who are following the advice).

Attention seeking toffs IMO but we all have our different views on things.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.