Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read the reason for yaz and ashes trip is because yaz needs a operation and will not be able to travel for a long time after. It’s madness that they have gone over especially when she was admitted to hospital totally out of the blue like what two weeks ago?
These idiots have absolutely no perception of what's important in life. It's a theme park. That you have visited a thousand times before and will again. Take this time to rest and prepare your body for major surgery. Not expose it to the soup of viruses and infections you're going to pick up at a theme park. Absolute bloody idiots the pair of them.

Reactions: 7
You're covered for healthcare by your EHIC card in Europe but I am in total agreement that when your Government tell you not to travel, you should not be travelling, especially to go to a Theme Park that you've visited a thousand times before.

I used to really like Sam4God but using her Austrian nationality to sneak into France to go to DLP is going against the spirit of the legislation.

And people wonder why we've now got another varient running riot ... Beggars belief
EHIC isn't going to fly you home if you are too ill to travel back by car etc. Very very foolish to visit imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
speaking of hate watching - has anyone seen Happiest Vlogs on Earth? They recently took their new baby to the parks - and on instagram, tagged every single brand that they were wearing - including what the baby was wearing - including their $800 stroller, and all accessories. It was really off putting. I used to like them in an annoying but cute kind of way - but that put it over the top. I mean, she even linked the company that made her child's socks. I don't know if she's angling for sponsorship? but she put affiliate links all over everything. it was gross.
I saw all the stories with the outfits etc. Most of the new vlogs are ridiculously short and are just them talking in a baby voice to the baby. I’m surprised they posted them at all. I saw she was going to be making an announcement but haven’t seen anything since.

Edited to add- I just watched the latest vlog and it made me laugh when they were in Skippers Canteen and he ordered the Thai noodles WITHOUT any vegetables, lol 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Has he addressed this on any of his live stream begging sessions? Appalling. Disney should not be allowing low lifes like this to profit from their parks.

Someone has been being mean to Knappily Ever After, was it one of you!?! 😂
I saw that too! (About Knappily Ever After). It wasn’t me but you can tell that it did really bother her even though she keeps saying it didn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I saw that too! (About Knappily Ever After). It wasn’t me but you can tell that it did really bother her even though she keeps saying it didn’t.
Imagine how she would be if she found this thread! I've never seen a woman so narcissistic in my life!!!

On Yaz and Ash I'm suprised they have travelled when France is on the Amber list. It's a bit of a kick in the teeth to the NHS should she come back and need urgent care when in quarentine. As long as they got to see Mickey though, The docs will appreciate that when they are layering up the extra PPE.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Imagine how she would be if she found this thread! I've never seen a woman so narcissistic in my life!!!

On Yaz and Ash I'm suprised they have travelled when France is on the Amber list. It's a bit of a kick in the teeth to the NHS should she come back and need urgent care when in quarentine. As long as they got to see Mickey though, The docs will appreciate that when they are layering up the extra PPE.
Is Sam4God double vaxxed? I've just seen L&R Dreaming have posted that no, they are not off to the parks as it's still not actually allowed. Apparently people have been asking, I wonder why.

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand get binky del talks to Jenny like she his daughter ! 😷 and videos are constant showing off !

Reactions: 4
I saw that as well, not guilty your honour 😂 although I am increasingly bored of the weird miming reels and the odd dancing videos on her stories... in her fabletics bra, obv #beggingforspon

I would never send anyone hate, dancing like a twit on Instagram makes you look like enough of a dick anyway.

But don’t worry SHE IS FINE 🤦‍♀️🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone fill me in on what they don't like about Yaz and Ash? I just found their channel and I just want a heads up before I start watching haha

Anyone seen L&R dreaming Instagram story? Kinda looks like they are having a dig at yaz and ash 🤔

Reactions: 8
I just watched Jackie's 50s Diner video, is she engaged now? Did she have that ring before?

• Wow
Anyone seen L&R dreaming Instagram story? Kinda looks like they are having a dig at yaz and ash 🤔
Too right if they were. But with L&R it could also be that they both work so would not be able to quarantine/isolate if travelling to an amber/red "essential only" country. They will go back when it's safe to do so, as they truly love Disney and don't simply go for views.

Reactions: 5
It is interesting to see them all start to turn on each other. Like piranhas in an egg cup.

And a note for Yaz & Ash, just because you can doesn't mean you should.

And a note for Yaz & Ash, just because you can doesn't mean you should.
Perfectly put! On their stories they said the french government now allow the UK in for non essential travel if you've had both vaccinations but what they didn't mention is that the UK have still got France on the Amber list which means it's essential travel only!

Perfectly put! On their stories they said the french government now allow the UK in for non essential travel if you've had both vaccinations but what they didn't mention is that the UK have still got France on the Amber list which means it's essential travel only!
Yaz and Ash are only going because they’re desperate to be the first to get new Disney vlogs out. They did that last time Disneyland Paris reopened and got a lot of views and new subscribers out of it. They also know they shouldn’t be going because there’s hardly any other Brits who are going for opening so they’re just being selfish!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.