Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen any updates on the Cheryl/Paul drama? I saw a post on her stories the other day about how it's rude to ask people personal questions and she isn't ready to share anything with anyone....
I can't imagine tons of people are actually asking though?

Reactions: 1
It isn't illegal but the government advise against all none essential travel.

They are posting a million stories a day on Instagram which demonstrates their real motive for visiting and they are rubbing peoples noses in it (those who are following the advice).

Attention seeking toffs IMO but we all have our different views on things.
And the other thing that really annoyed me (and others, judging by the responses on here already) is that she's visibly unwell. And one of the basic no-no's of travelling ANYWHERE in a pandemic is travelling when you're unwell. So she must have lied on her French permission to travel doc to allow her entry to the country, pretending there's nothing wrong with her. Well, if she becomes seriously poorly while she's over there she's only got her selfish little self to blaim.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one who's not bothered about Yaz and Ash going to France? Since May the 17th it's no longer illegal. They'll be having to fork out for PCR tests and quarantine when they're back, and I'm sure they're aware France may be put on the red list so may have to quarantine further.
I kinda think just let people live! I mean I wouldnt want to do tests and quarantine but if they're willing- then fine.
Only reason other vloggers arent going is because they're scared about backlash/dont want to fork out the extra money for tests.
No I agree with this too. But i’ve been very against restrictions from the start, as I believe this will only end when we say it does but that’s my view on things, I will never judge anyone for following or not following rules. But I do believe they are only there for views/subscribers

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately to be honest to me Yaz and Ash just come across as the worst stereotype millennial you'd see described in the Mail. And I thought that even before this trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The worst bit about all this posting is, if they’re not posting videos of themselves at the park/accommodation, they’re reposting people reposting their grid pics?!?! What’s that all about 😅🤣 just shows they’re only their for content rather than enjoyment or a genuine love for Disney 🙄
*there 😬 had to correct myself and couldn’t work out how to edit the original post (if possible) 🤣

Am I the only one who's not bothered about Yaz and Ash going to France? Since May the 17th it's no longer illegal. They'll be having to fork out for PCR tests and quarantine when they're back, and I'm sure they're aware France may be put on the red list so may have to quarantine further.
I kinda think just let people live! I mean I wouldnt want to do tests and quarantine but if they're willing- then fine.
Only reason other vloggers arent going is because they're scared about backlash/dont want to fork out the extra money for tests.
I’m not really bothered, but I personally wouldn’t travel against FCDO advice. There are some Amber places that the FCDO no longer advise ‘essential travel only’ and I’m not against people travelling to them (like Portugal). I believe some of the restrictions are political rather than data lead now.

I’ve got a holiday booked for Florida in Aug (probably not happening) which was booked pre pandemic, but I will possibly go if the US borders open & it’s still on our Amber list. We won’t go though if the FCO state ‘essential travel only’ as this would void our insurance.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen any updates on the Cheryl/Paul drama? I saw a post on her stories the other day about how it's rude to ask people personal questions and she isn't ready to share anything with anyone....
Paul is extremely quiet , hope his dad is okay , honestly I would love to know what went wrong there

I’m not really bothered, but I personally wouldn’t travel against FCDO advice. There are some Amber places that the FCDO no longer advise ‘essential travel only’ and I’m not against people travelling to them (like Portugal). I believe some of the restrictions are political rather than data lead now.

I’ve got a holiday booked for Florida in Aug (probably not happening) which was booked pre pandemic, but I will possibly go if the US borders open & it’s still on our Amber list. We won’t go though if the FCO state ‘essential travel only’ as this would void our insurance.
Although I’m not bothered about people travelling (as I want to), I’m not a fan of Yaz & Ash.

Reactions: 3
Paul is extremely quiet , hope his dad is okay , honestly I would love to know what went wrong there
same - part of me understands they dont want to share - the other part of me feels some kind of way about vloggers who share everything and then decide that they can't share everything - also i'm really nosey and feel like after watching as many episodes of saturday night discussions - i have earned this information 🤣

• Haha
That amount of stories is just ridiculous and stupid.
Even forgetting its yaz and Ash, does anyone watch or engage with anyone who posts that many stories? If I see something like that I skip by it. No matter who it is

Aer Lingus has just delayed its new Manchester to Orlando route until 30th Sept, looks like the US isn't going to open up, can't wait for the rage posts.

...and yes that means the trip I was going on about a few posts ago has now been canned as well, oh well 🤷‍♂️

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Even forgetting its yaz and Ash, does anyone watch or engage with anyone who posts that many stories? If I see something like that I skip by it. No matter who it is
I never watch stories when they’re that long, it’s ridiculous! I love seeing stories when people are away but that’s way too much.

I usually mute most Disney vloggers I follow when they’re on a trip as I have no wish to see that many posts.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think there's a good chance the US won't open up this year. They are close to back to normal. In a country that huge why risk the delta or other variants. We are screwed, ironically brexit was meant to allow us to control borders and Boris failed. I'm a couple of months its going to be hearing into autumn here.

Watching Sam4God's travel to DLP vlog and she's explaining the airport situation at CDG and basically said she didn't wait at immigration too long as she didn't have to join the UK line. She is flying back to Vienna after DLP so therefore she doesn't have to quarantine!
It appears she went to Vienna as she couldn't go otherwise as she hasn't had 2 covid vaccinations unlike Dumb and Dumber!

Reactions: 1
Someone commented a few pages back that he cheated on her, told her he didn’t love her anymore, moved out, moved back in to try falling back in love with her but kicked her out 2 weeks later. People on this forum are doubting that’s true but we have mutual friends and the story Cheryl told was that he told her didn’t love her anymore and wanted a divorce. She missed out the cheating part but it wouldn’t surprise me. To be honest I wouldn’t be shocked if it was with Zoe from the British Life. She used to do all of Get Binky,s editing until Jen accused them of having an affair. She only joined that Saturday night thing to get back at Del because him and Paul don’t get on

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.