Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think l and r may be quick to go out but I'd look forward to seeing that trip. Im excited to see good disney blogs and I love seeing it from a uk holiday perspective.

Reactions: 7
Adam Hattan will definately be one of the first back, he has nothing without disney content. Also l and r dreaming. They usually go 4 or 5 times a year so without that they must be desperate to go back (but I think they actually want to go back not just for video views).

I also reckon people like Nathan staker and see Shaun will go back because their so desperate to have bigger channels and think going to Disney can do that. Don’t think they realise that you need to be interesting and charismatic in videos for people to want to watch you and those two aren’t!!
As an American I really liked Adam showing off some of the UK parks. Made me want to visit them one day when I travel back to the UK. I don’t understand why he isn’t doing any now. Y’all’s parks are open aren’t they?

As an American I really liked Adam showing off some of the UK parks. Made me want to visit them one day when I travel back to the UK. I don’t understand why he isn’t doing any now. Y’all’s parks are open aren’t they?
Yes they are all open. Super Enthused Jackie has been over visiting them. Great videos.

I watched Charlotte in Wonderlands Disney Q&A with her daughter .
I wonder if she still has DVC as mentioned staying offsite in a villa.

Reactions: 1
When an American is better at showing of UK theme parks than Adam Hattan who lives here🤣 Jackies videos were really good 🙌🏻
I think what was lovely was hearing the excitement in her voice. I find UK people are less enthused about UK parks as they are so caught up in Disney Disney Disney.

Another person on the Mr D and Mr I train after finding them from here. I love their videos. They're really funny without being cartoonish or loud, and they're clearly eachother's soulmate. It's great to see them continue with making videos despite not being able to get to Disney. It just shows that they give a damn about their channel despite their main "pull" being unavailable.

My only complaint is that they sometimes have an albeit lighthearted moan at kids being at Disney which is a bit like moaning about snow at the North Pole. But at the same time I think I find it amusing so I don't know 😂 was surprised to learn one of them worked in a school at one point!

Reactions: 5
I think what was lovely was hearing the excitement in her voice. I find UK people are less enthused about UK parks as they are so caught up in Disney Disney Disney.
I watch some theme park vloggers too and they show excitement too at UK parks which I think is lovely! But totally get what you mean, it’s refreshing and gives you another look at our parks here in UK! Disney vloggers here just know it gives them a lot views regardless if it’s good or bad and are hungry for the views instead of wanting to put out good content

Jackie's vlog of Disneyland Paris was great, she loved the parks, the only problem was she only had a day there!
I also a while ago watched a WDW cast Members trip to DLP and he loved it so much and didn't do the usual...."WDW is so much better" crap all the time!

I also a while ago watched a WDW cast Members trip to DLP and he loved it so much and didn't do the usual...."WDW is so much better" crap all the time!
I can’t stand when people do this, they are both different, they aren’t meant to be the same! One is 4 parks and one is 2 parks, both amazing in their own way! I think it’s wrong to compare any of the disney parks, compare the rides of course but the parks overall are completely different x

My only complaint is that they sometimes have an albeit lighthearted moan at kids being at Disney which is a bit like moaning about snow at the North Pole. But at the same time I think I find it amusing so I don't know 😂 was surprised to learn one of them worked in a school at one point!
Someone else mentioned this about MD&MI on the L&R thread. Ian moaning about children doesn’t bother me because it’s not regular and is at the camera rather than directed to the children’s parents like I’ve seen some people do! David works for an autism charity and seems more tolerant than Ian.
Not everyone likes children but some are more open about that than others as you get people thinking you’re evil if you don’t think every child is incredible 😂

Jackie's vlog of Disneyland Paris was great, she loved the parks, the only problem was she only had a day there!
Ugh I can't stand that. Wdw is a completely different experience, it's not even really a theme park anymore, it's more like an all in holiday camp. I'd actually argue wdw now is the least disney of all their resorts, its just so big. Paris is a stunning park, beautifully landscaped and designed, probably the most beautiful of them all. The only Downside is the food which admittedly really needs sorting out

• Heart
If I worked in a school I'd probably moan about kids too 🤣 They do it in a lighthearted way though and I expect they would actually be fantastic with children.

Someone else mentioned this about MD&MI on the L&R thread. Ian moaning about children doesn’t bother me because it’s not regular and is at the camera rather than directed to the children’s parents like I’ve seen some people do! David works for an autism charity and seems more tolerant than Ian.
Not everyone likes children but some are more open about that than others as you get people thinking you’re evil if you don’t think every child is incredible 😂
If I worked in a school I'd probably moan about kids too 🤣 They do it in a lighthearted way though and I expect they would actually be fantastic with children.
It's fair enough all things considered, like I said I find it quite funny. I know there's no real malice in it. I'm also actually not a huge fan of children who aren't directly related to me (like I suspect a lot of people are in reality 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm.not sure l and r will be among the first if travel opens this year, I suspect next year. They do seem to have taken the pandemic very seriously and like you say, they genuinely love going and I think vlogging is very much a secondary concern. They do seem to use their holidays as an escape from daily life though
nah they’d booked to go back to Disneyland Paris last summer, twice! They made full on trip announcement videos! They said they’d bought new annual passes for Disneyland Paris in July 2020, in the middle of the pandemic. So they were planning to go a lot! Think they only had to cancel cause of quarantine measures. They don’t take the pandemic as seriously as they make out.

Reactions: 4
nah they’d booked to go back to Disneyland Paris last summer, twice! They made full on trip announcement videos! They said they’d bought new annual passes for Disneyland Paris in July 2020, in the middle of the pandemic. So they were planning to go a lot! Think they only had to cancel cause of quarantine measures. They don’t take the pandemic as seriously as they make out.
Oh yeah so they did! Yeah it's funny how people have been with the pandemic, super serious in some respects then do something that completely contradicts it. I do wonder now if the reality of it has now set in. I know a lot of people who have now written off this year

Reactions: 3
Ugh I can't stand that. Wdw is a completely different experience, it's not even really a theme park anymore, it's more like an all in holiday camp. I'd actually argue wdw now is the least disney of all their resorts, its just so big. Paris is a stunning park, beautifully landscaped and designed, probably the most beautiful of them all. The only Downside is the food which admittedly really needs sorting out
This is a bugbear of mine. I think the Brits tend to look down on DLP because it's so close to home and you need a lot of money to visit WDW. (Not that DLP is cheap mind you) I've never been to WDW and I'm only considering going now I've been able to save money during lockdown. It just smacks of snobbery to me.

Reactions: 4
This is a bugbear of mine. I think the Brits tend to look down on DLP because it's so close to home and you need a lot of money to visit WDW. (Not that DLP is cheap mind you) I've never been to WDW and I'm only considering going now I've been able to save money during lockdown. It just smacks of snobbery to me.
Yeah possibly, and I think many are too lazy to deal with any language barriers, food etc. 'It's not proper disney' and See it as a watered down version. To many people wdw is disney (forgetting disneyland was first)

I honestly don't believe many wdw fans are really disney fans, it's just like butlins to them. A holiday camp with disney theming

Only
Yeah possibly, and I think many are too lazy to deal with any language barriers, food etc. 'It's not proper disney' and See it as a watered down version. To many people wdw is disney (forgetting disneyland was first)

I honestly don't believe many wdw fans are really disney fans, it's just like butlins to them. A holiday camp with disney theming
Only "brit" I've noticed genuinely likes Disneyland Paris is Sam4God but I don't think she's actually British! And she speaks French. otherwise, every other brit Disney vlogger I've ever watched hates on Disneyland Paris.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.