Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why it seems the Saturday Night Discussions mob fell out with Disney World Freak (Carlos)?

On earlier shows he was always joining the stream, but on the later shows he does not appear. I thought he would be on their final show but again, he did not appear.

Perhaps it has something to do with their failed collaboration Fast Pass to Fun?
That's a good point, I never watched them as it just seemed to be a similar show with slightly fewer people. I remember pretty quickly they changed to doing their own spin off show just talking about Disney plus shows. Looking at the videos the ones with Carlos had 200 something views now compared to 7/800 views of the Saturday night show so maybe not enough people watched for them to consider it worth it?

I keep checking to see if Paul has returned to YouTube but no sign. Maybe he won't until he has Disney footage? I've noticed Nathan Staker put a post out asking for content suggestions, he probably feels he's done Legoland, Chessington and Alton Towers as much as he can.

I keep checking to see if Paul has returned to YouTube but no sign. Maybe he won't until he has Disney footage? I've noticed Nathan Staker put a post out asking for content suggestions, he probably feels he's done Legoland, Chessington and Alton Towers as much as he can.
I don't think he will be back on you-tube. I think he was already growing tired of the slog and realised that he was never going to make it in the way that he wanted to make it. It is left for his minions to jostle for position now and fight it out for the sake of a couple of hundred views and a gifted wax melt or two.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know about TomDoesDisney? I unsubscribed from him a few weeks ago when during a livestream he seemed annoyed that wasn’t getting enough super chats. Yesterday I found out he was arrested back in April for false imprisonment and battery of a young woman. I always felt there was something shady about him.

I’m not able to link it here but you can read tweets by @Hiloshark for more. There’s a link to his inmate profile.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know about TomDoesDisney? I unsubscribed from him a few weeks ago when during a livestream he seemed annoyed that wasn’t getting enough super chats. Yesterday I found out he was arrested back in April for false imprisonment and battery of a young woman. I always felt there was something shady about him.

I’m not able to link it here but you can read tweets by @Hiloshark for more. There’s a link to his inmate profile.
I don't - but I know some how he is intertwined with "It's Pat" - who is a whole hot mess on his own. I read somewhere that they did something with Legos together as well - but I have never been able to pinpoint it.

I don't - but I know some how he is intertwined with "It's Pat" - who is a whole hot mess on his own. I read somewhere that they did something with Legos together as well - but I have never been able to pinpoint it.
I watched Pat exactly once. Within minutes of turning on his stream he was bragging about “banging some girl three times” in an attic. Not the content I’m interested in.

I watched Pat exactly once. Within minutes of turning on his stream, he was bragging about “banging some girl three times” in an attic. Not the content I’m interested in.
He's a real creeper. I can't stand him. I watched him a few times during remote school/work back in the fall. He was background sound. All he does at the parks is drink, make fun of families on vacation, make sexual innuendo jokes, and asks for Paypal $ because he doesn't want Youtube getting a dime of his Superchat money.

That's a good point, I never watched them as it just seemed to be a similar show with slightly fewer people. I remember pretty quickly they changed to doing their own spin off show just talking about Disney plus shows. Looking at the videos the ones with Carlos had 200 something views now compared to 7/800 views of the Saturday night show so maybe not enough people watched for them to consider it worth it?

still no paul

I dont think Paul will be back, at least not for a long time. It wasnt long before he deleted everything his friends on twitter were talking about this thread. I think his confidence took a beating. He's kept the DVC though right? I'm calling it here that him and Nathan Staker will have a trip and Paul will start vlogging then.

Reactions: 2

He is awful. Just awful. He used to date Emily from Wannabemouseketeer I believe (often now out and about with Nathan Stalker and friends) and when it all went tits up was very very odd all over YouTube about it if my memory serves me correctly. His attitude towards covid restrictions was abhorrent and he purchased a lot of his followers.

He is awful. Just awful. He used to date Emily from Wannabemouseketeer I believe (often now out and about with Nathan Stalker and friends) and when it all went tits up was very very odd all over YouTube about it if my memory serves me correctly. His attitude towards covid restrictions was abhorrent and he purchased a lot of his followers.
I had a snoop at him (not watched any yet) but he looks so much older then her!

I had a snoop at him (not watched any yet) but he looks so much older then her!
Absolutely, he is in his 30's she was around 18 at the time. I hope what he has done is shared widely, he does not deserve to profit from Disney as a man who abuses women and denies covid.

He is also mates with Crazy Disney Lady who went into Magic Kingdom with a friend who was obviously suffering covid symptoms, they didn't test and returned to the parks the next day. Right when things were only just reopening. So selfish.

There are so many awful awful Vloggers.

still no paul
I think marriage breakdown is something someone with as much pride and ego as Paul will find every hard to cope with. It is a very public failure and in direct opposition to his previous public brand. He will pop back up, but only when he can really boast about how great life is because he is safely in a Riviera Room with Nathan on the Murphy bed next to him.

• Haha
He is also mates with Crazy Disney Lady who went into Magic Kingdom with a friend who was obviously suffering covid symptoms, they didn't test and returned to the parks the next day. Right when things were only just reopening. So selfish.

Did something else happen? I know about a year ago her friend had an allergic reaction live on stream after eating something containing tree nuts and Twitter spread it like wildfire that she had Covid and then quieted down after learning it was an allergic reaction. It was so bad they even did an interview with Inside Edition. Thankfully it wasn’t Covid. I’m not aware of the another incident.

So, is anyone else mega excited to see who rushes to book a Florida vacation when leisure travel is given the green light and announced?. The UK Vloggers are such a desperate bunch that they will want to be in the first batch home / their happy place 🤢. Who is your money on?

Reactions: 5
Mine is on Disney in Detail. She has made zero effort to produce any original content, instead has just reacted to her old videos. They’re impossible to watch as they’re talking over the action the whole time and I can’t see they’ve been popular.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely, he is in his 30's she was around 18 at the time. I hope what he has done is shared widely, he does not deserve to profit from Disney as a man who abuses women and denies covid.

I think marriage breakdown is something someone with as much pride and ego as Paul will find every hard to cope with. It is a very public failure and in direct opposition to his previous public brand. He will pop back up, but only when he can really boast about how great life is because he is safely in a Riviera Room with Nathan on the Murphy bed next to him.
hope his dad is well tho ,really thought Paul would've been all over you tube

Mine is on Disney in Detail. She has made zero effort to produce any original content, instead has just reacted to her old videos. They’re impossible to watch as they’re talking over the action the whole time and I can’t see they’ve been popular.
Yes, lockdown has not been kind to Dismal in Denial. It's just exposed her complete lack of personality or interests. Whereas Mr David and Mr Ian's channel has grown during lockdown because they've made interesting content, despite rarely leaving the house. But the difference is that those two actually have personalities and great senses of humour and come across really well on screen. Unlike Victoria who is dull beyond belief. Even her husband prefers to spend time playing VR games rather than be with her.

Reactions: 9
I think Knappily Ever After and Krispysmore will both rush to book.
Can you imagine the tears and gushing over the top sentiment from Sian in front of a camera? Ewww.
I had not even thought of Krispy Smore for a long time. I'll have to see what they have been up too.

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine the tears and gushing over the top sentiment from Sian in front of a camera? Ewww.
I had not even thought of Krispy Smore for a long time. I'll have to see what they have been up too.
I don’t think I’ll even be able to watch Knappily Ever After when she brings out a new wdw series! Really enjoy Krispy Smore content so I kinda hope they are one of the first out there! I know they haven’t put out much content on youtube since lockdown but they’ve posted about being on twitch!

Did something else happen? I know about a year ago her friend had an allergic reaction live on stream after eating something containing tree nuts and Twitter spread it like wildfire that she had Covid and then quieted down after learning it was an allergic reaction. It was so bad they even did an interview with Inside Edition. Thankfully it wasn’t Covid. I’m not aware of the another incident.
Surely in the height of a pandemic if you have covid symptoms, to the point you are asked to leave a public place, you go and get tested so as to do the right thing for everyone. She didn't, that was a poor choice for someone filming every minute of their days in Disney. They live locally so it would have been no hardship to take a day off and make certain it was a reaction not covid. The only way you can be sure of that is to test. They deserved the backlash. It was very poor judgement.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.