Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope Paul is ok, honestly. Yes, he can be annoying, but he has mentioned struggling with mental health before, and the breakdown of a marriage combined with possibly his dad’s health... I really do hope they’re alright.

Krispysmore’s videos make me itch, they always look so crusty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was a really faithful watcher of Disney in Detail - I really liked her trips with Ian or Becky. Then she went into lockdown and I found it unbearable to watch.

She will be one of, if not the first.

Krispy S'more was pretty good, and then Steffy started putting on the over-the-top act (I can only think of her in that dinosaur hat roaring about a store) and I stopped watching them as well. I did really like their last DL trip in March 2020 and felt terrible they had to go home early.

I was a really faithful watcher of Disney in Detail - I really liked her trips with Ian or Becky. Then she went into lockdown and I found it unbearable to watch.

She will be one of, if not the first.

Krispy S'more was pretty good, and then Steffy started putting on the over-the-top act (I can only think of her in that dinosaur hat roaring about a store) and I stopped watching them as well. I did really like their last DL trip in March 2020 and felt terrible they had to go home early.
Around the same Time and reason I stopped watching them.

I'd expect Adam Hattan, Disney in Detail and Krispy Smores will be among the first.

Reactions: 2
Around the same Time and reason I stopped watching them.

I'd expect Adam Hattan, Disney in Detail and Krispy Smores will be among the first.
Omg yes! Adam Hattan will defos be one of the firsts, I cannot watch him at all! It’s all the ones that have no real jobs and can quarantine on return if need be that will be going out first I think!

Reactions: 7
Anyone here still watch shady AF "See Shaun Vlog"? Full admission.........my husband and I hate-watch them. Not so much since lockdown, but their WDW trips were always good for laugh. Now when I think of them, I think about how they took money from Laura and Gareth over the Florida Villa drama from Fall 2019 (I think it was then) and started watching Shaun be sleazy in so many other ways we had overlooked.

Reactions: 3
Anyone here still watch shady AF "See Shaun Vlog"? Full admission.........my husband and I hate-watch them. Not so much since lockdown, but their WDW trips were always good for laugh. Now when I think of them, I think about how they took money from Laura and Gareth over the Florida Villa drama from Fall 2019 (I think it was then) and started watching Shaun be sleazy in so many other ways we had overlooked.
Shady AF is how I'd describe them too. I can't work them out at all. When you couldn't mix with other households he joked about moving in with another couple (I cant remember there names, he still mingles with them) so he could go around the UK theme parks. Then the sexual references to his wife when her dad is there. Mind blowing!!! My brother sent me his video when I was planning a disney trip for disability info ... no idea why as its mostly him filming other 'vloggers' 😴

I did not like the way that Shaun made Caroline go on rides she hated, just so he didn't need to wait in line. So he could use the DAS pass ride queue.

• Wow
I've noticed he's posted a lot of days out vlogs without her, can't help but wonder what she thinks about him having fun without her.

I saw today Sarah from That Sounds Fun has posted a video of a trip to Cornwall and Blackpool with new bf Mike! I'm so happy for her that she's happy :)

I've noticed he's posted a lot of days out vlogs without her, can't help but wonder what she thinks about him having fun without her.

I saw today Sarah from That Sounds Fun has posted a video of a trip to Cornwall and Blackpool with new bf Mike! I'm so happy for her that she's happy :)
Same. She deserves some happiness.

We discussed them on the last thread and my feelings are the same as yours! I don’t look at either of their twitter accounts much but just seen Gareth’s is locked now 🤔

Mine is on Disney in Detail. She has made zero effort to produce any original content, instead has just reacted to her old videos. They’re impossible to watch as they’re talking over the action the whole time and I can’t see they’ve been popular.
I'd still rate her above Adam Hattan because she's at least giving her followers SOMETHING. Adam Hattan has made zero effort since first lockdown.

That's true. I was watching Jackie's vlogs from her current trip and she did so much with more to come. He lives there and she's done more.

Yeah, Adam only shows up on social media if he has to sell anything, does no engagement with his followers

Yeah, Adam only shows up on social media if he has to sell anything, does no engagement with his followers
This is how I feel for a lot of these vloggers, no real content when viewers actually need it during lockdown!

Helena and Martyn did fun Disney quizzes and lots of other fun content like the history of a particular ride etc. They made a real effort! And sharing their best moments from each trip!
Disney in Detail released a best bits video and I hoped it would be like Helena and Martyn's but it was just clips shoved together with no real order! 👎

I really cannot watch reaction vlogs, even if I really like the person.....they are so boring and difficult to watch!

It really shows that these people have no imagination and rely on Disney or days out for content!

Mr David and Mr Ian are awesome 😍

Reactions: 5
Adam Hattan will definately be one of the first back, he has nothing without disney content. Also l and r dreaming. They usually go 4 or 5 times a year so without that they must be desperate to go back (but I think they actually want to go back not just for video views).

I also reckon people like Nathan staker and see Shaun will go back because their so desperate to have bigger channels and think going to Disney can do that. Don’t think they realise that you need to be interesting and charismatic in videos for people to want to watch you and those two aren’t!!

Reactions: 6
I only discovered Mr David and Mr Ian from here and oh my gosh, they are fabulous!
The whole Golden Girls theming for their Center Parcs trip was seriously funny. A lot more entertaining than the sitting on a bench drinking a coffee offering from Dismal in Denial when she went on holiday.

Reactions: 9
Adam Hattan will definately be one of the first back, he has nothing without disney content. Also l and r dreaming. They usually go 4 or 5 times a year so without that they must be desperate to go back (but I think they actually want to go back not just for video views).

I also reckon people like Nathan staker and see Shaun will go back because their so desperate to have bigger channels and think going to Disney can do that. Don’t think they realise that you need to be interesting and charismatic in videos for people to want to watch you and those two aren’t!!
I'm.not sure l and r will be among the first if travel opens this year, I suspect next year. They do seem to have taken the pandemic very seriously and like you say, they genuinely love going and I think vlogging is very much a secondary concern. They do seem to use their holidays as an escape from daily life though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.