Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snapdragon5

As an American I really liked Adam showing off some of the UK parks. Made me want to visit them one day when I travel back to the UK. I don’t understand why he isn’t doing any now. Y’all’s parks are open aren’t they?
Yes they are all open. Super Enthused Jackie has been over visiting them. Great videos.

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Anyone here still watch shady AF "See Shaun Vlog"? Full admission.........my husband and I hate-watch them. Not so much since lockdown, but their WDW trips were always good for laugh. Now when I think of them, I think about how they took money from Laura and Gareth over the Florida Villa drama from Fall 2019 (I think it was then) and started watching Shaun be sleazy in so many other ways we had overlooked.
We discussed them on the last thread and my feelings are the same as yours! I don’t look at either of their twitter accounts much but just seen Gareth’s is locked now 🤔

Herman

If that’s the case why would they purchase DVC? That doesn’t sound like one last big Disney trip….
They didn't intend on it going as it has and they was thinking about starting a family but I beleive pauls actions showed what his intentions was

letsgetouttahere

Renting DVC points is a great way to stay at deluxe resorts for a great price. I personally would not buy into DVC as we normally stay with friends in Orlando or stay in a villa and do a few nights on property.
Renting DVC points is extremely expensive. usually $18+ per point. Owning can actually be a pretty good bargain if you are in it for the long haul. The annual fees are about $8 per point if you buy the right resort. If past history is a guide, one should be able to sell their contract later for the same price they paid for it. So the only cost of your stay is the annual maintenance fees. Buying resale is certainly a much better way to go to ensure you can resell it later for the same or more than what you originally paid.

itsmegavv

Yes I think you are right. I not sure about Steve but I always thought Gemma looked similar in age to me, Im 43 (she's probably like yrs younger and would be very offended) or perhaps Im just a youthfull 43... 😁
I’m sure I saw something recently with Gemma’s age.. or might have been on an older vlog but I’m sure she’s 36.

Steve though.. no idea!

CaptainChaos

do you mean Jason? now vlogging as JJ Extra?

I thought Gareth had left Twitter after the issues with Shaun?
i didn’t know he had a new channel, yess that’s him. that must be why I haven’t seen him around, I assumed it was just another one of shauns fall outs.

he is still around on twitter as GarethGLHQ. he deleted the youtube twitter I believe but he came back a few months later

Does anyone know why it seems the Saturday Night Discussions mob fell out with Disney World Freak (Carlos)?

On earlier shows he was always joining the stream, but on the later shows he does not appear. I thought he would be on their final show but again, he did not appear.

Perhaps it has something to do with their failed collaboration Fast Pass to Fun?

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
I work in an actual supermarket but I don't know every person that works there. I can see him working for virgin likely as they do seem to fly with them a lot 🤷‍♀️ I had no idea he was a pilot though.

I don't think Shaun ousted Paul because they were seen at Alton Towers together. Anyone else looking forward to his UK trip trailer premiere tomorrow night? 🥳
Virgin don't have that many pilots so its quite easy to know them all if you are pilot working there. I used to know all the people who did the same job as me when I was in the RN but I didn't know all the other 17,000+ people doing other jobs in it..

Mark81

VIP Member
I'm not actually against this, it's always seemed odd to me when they charge everywhere else. Queues and crowds gave gotten bigger in last decade. I do kind of miss the old disney where it wasn't policy to cram as many in as possible

It will be interesting to see how whatever changes WDW brings in post covid affect the vloggers and how easy they make money.

BTW Breydon at Mickey Views is really worth a follow. One of the good ones to me, and seems to have good contacts.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
All those extra costs of quarantinig and testing must be worth it to them? Or they will argue they are travelling for their "business", but if that's the case just go on a Disney staycation cruise?

Wuzzle12

I love that one of the nicest disney vloggers has beaten everyone to the cruise vlogs haha

Yes me too!! Love Charlotte, so genuine and actually loves Disney, bet other vloggers are green with envy 🤣 Whoops looks like I got the wrong vlogger 🙈 Will teach me to pay attention next time 🤣🤣

Last edited:

eloise b

Not a Disney Vlogger so do excuse me just wondering if anyone has watched coaster crazy,all he does is moan about where he is and in one was moaning about having to sanitize and said if he don’t need to wear a mask he isn’t bothering

absolute idiot and admit to hate watching a lil