Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recommend any good UK Orlando Vloggers who maybe don’t always stay on site at Disney 😂😂 and actually venture to I-Drive, the malls etc.

I already watch despicable 3, jade billington, L&r dreaming. I’m really needing some nostalgic vibes 😂😂 but I’m really hankering for the rest of Orlando and Universal as well and not just Disney!
Mr David and Mr ian

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Side note - I bought a lounge fly bag at DLP and since then, they've gone insane online. People spending thousands. There's a channel called Sams Disney Life on YouTube. I have no idea how she pays for all her bags (estimated to be over 5k-8k as she has ALL the rare ones) as she doesn't work and her husband seems to have a regular job. She's constantly spending and buying.
Yep I have brought up Sam before, she spends sooooo much money on everything, even one of the Christmas decoration videos I randomly ended up watching, went to a garden centre and she saw a Christmas llama (or something, I forget) and couldn’t leave it so she bought 2 and put both of these massive things into a tiny bloody room?!
I can only imagine her debt levels, she does have a separate channel she shares her saving tips on 🙄

Reactions: 1
It’s where they announce on YT that video is coming soon, it has a countdown and everything. A lot of these do it for the start of a travel vlog series
Thanks! Oh why would you do that for a bag 🤣 i’m sure that safari minnie mouse has been out since last year so isn’t like a limited edition one or something🤔

Reactions: 2
When even John Heald of Carnival Cruise lines can't get into the United States, there is probably little chance of Disney Vloggers making it to the US from the UK.
He could if he wanted to if he was going for business reasons. Lots of UK residents, several of my former work colleagues included, have been travelling back and forth to the US direct from the UK since the start of the travel restrictions. You just have to be prepared to quarantine if required.

Yep I have brought up Sam before, she spends sooooo much money on everything, even one of the Christmas decoration videos I randomly ended up watching, went to a garden centre and she saw a Christmas llama (or something, I forget) and couldn’t leave it so she bought 2 and put both of these massive things into a tiny bloody room?!
I can only imagine her debt levels, she does have a separate channel she shares her saving tips on 🙄
I watch Sams Disney Life from time to time too and considering she has a few kids too so a family to support, it really does baffle me how she affords all those loungeflys!

Reactions: 4
He could if he wanted to if he was going for business reasons. Lots of UK residents, several of my former work colleagues included, have been travelling back and forth to the US direct from the UK since the start of the travel restrictions. You just have to be prepared to quarantine if required.
He apparently tried to board a flight at Heathrow yesterday and was turned away. He apparently didn't have all of the required paperwork. So it isn't all that easy to do.

He apparently tried to board a flight at Heathrow yesterday and was turned away. He apparently didn't have all of the required paperwork. So it isn't all that easy to do.
You still have to follow the correct procedure so it's not that the US barred him per say, it was that he didn't pay attention to the requirements for entry which as always is the responsibility of the passenger to check.

Can anyone recommend any good UK Orlando Vloggers who maybe don’t always stay on site at Disney 😂😂 and actually venture to I-Drive, the malls etc.

I already watch despicable 3, jade billington, L&r dreaming. I’m really needing some nostalgic vibes 😂😂 but I’m really hankering for the rest of Orlando and Universal as well and not just Disney!
Just the Hemms do alot of Universal, they also did cheesecake factory/mall vlog and stayed at Universal.
There alot smaller then most of the channels though.

#FreeCheryl
I want to believe that’s true but in all honesty I think she will do this a few times over the next few months as she’s coming to terms with stuff.
I don’t see how he can be doing that because it’s her personal account, nothing directly about him so 🤷‍♀️ I would imagine it’s more a case of ignorance is bliss, she doesn’t wanna see what he’s getting upto, I know I wouldn’t and you just know she’s getting personal messages via Instagram folks asking about things or oooooh have you seen his new girlfriend type stuff 🥺

Reactions: 3
Jojo and Paula Abdul? What is this? Her instagram stories and his has photos of them at the park together.

Does Hannah Ricketts work for Disney? She has a Q&A on her Instagram stories about the Disney cruise, and she answered that she was, isn't she a buyer or something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.