Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Jete is leaving Florida. The guy who was fired from WDW after posting Tiktoks about drinking water from fountains and ponds there, and walking into the unlocked wedding pavilion.

That was horrid to watch, surprised JoJo risks being around him after that.

Reactions: 1
I find she's started playing up towards the camera a lot more in the past few series. A little over the top for me sometimes! I've just always tried to work out how old they are 🤔 my guess would be 35-37 ish 🤔
I get the feeling that she probably makes herself look older than she actually is with how she dresses and does her hair/make up! But yes I agree she plays up to the camera too 🙄

He is a pilot? Really? He doesn't seem to be the type that could stay cool in a crisis.
Surely they would only fly with virgin as they would get a huge discount on flights.
Well I saw that he was a pilot on here somewhere a while back and when watching their vlogs it seemed to make sense with the things they’d said to each other etc! Would also explain why they can afford 3 Florida holidays per year, staying on-site at Disney and flying Upper Class 🤷🏻‍♀️💰 I tried to look for any vlogs where they might’ve mentioned it to double check but couldn’t find anything 👎🏼

Jojo posted another day with Paula Abdul at Universal. I still don't get it, but her group looked like they had a fun time.

Jojo posted another day with Paula Abdul at Universal. I still don't get it, but her group looked like they had a fun time.
I still don't understand how this happened 🤣🤣🤣 but I agree their day at Universal was a better vlog than than Disney one, they seemed much more comfortable and chilled at Universal

Did anyone see what the Yaz and Cash trip announcement was? I tapped into the live very briefly and they were talking about DLP so I assume that's where the trip is 🤷‍♀️ but not 100% sure

Did anyone see what the Yaz and Cash trip announcement was? I tapped into the live very briefly and they were talking about DLP so I assume that's where the trip is 🤷‍♀️ but not 100% sure
Yeah they’re going to DLP end of this month, they put up a post! Probs cause you can travel to amber countries without quarantine if your fully vaccinated! (Not that that had stopped them before)

Yeah they’re going to DLP end of this month, they put up a post! Probs cause you can travel to amber countries without quarantine if your fully vaccinated! (Not that that had stopped them before)
Cool, thanks
Where was the post?

Don't worry, I've just seen it 😩

Last edited:
I thought one of them was ill which is why they dashed to DLP as they wouldn't be able to go for a while?! They are so full of crap and so desperate. Looking at their last trip aside the first video, their views really aren't all that.

I love DLP but two trips so quick, no thanks. I guess they are going to experience the changes that are coming.

It's so hard to find decent authentic disney vloggers, when I do I am very loyal 🤣

Reactions: 8
I thought one of them was ill which is why they dashed to DLP as they wouldn't be able to go for a while?! They are so full of crap and so desperate. Looking at their last trip aside the first video, their views really aren't all that.

I love DLP but two trips so quick, no thanks. I guess they are going to experience the changes that are coming.

It's so hard to find decent authentic disney vloggers, when I do I am very loyal 🤣
Yeah, it's all a bit odd isn't it? No mention of Yaz being ill anymore and off again when although you can go they really don't need to!
I guess they need to flog more merch so they will each wear 3 different t-shirts they sell in one day to showcase them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Oh I've just had a thought. Adults in Disney announced yesterday they are going to Paris and have previously been ambassadors for magical day apparel so that might be the reason.

I quite like Adults in Disney so disappointing they're linking up with yaz and cash

Thought they needed their own thread

Last edited:
I think their problem with views is they put it all on their stories as well so who wants to watch the whole day twice! 😬 they should just put little bits on their story and then do a vlog!

Reactions: 6
I think their problem with views is they put it all on their stories as well so who wants to watch the whole day twice! 😬 they should just put little bits on their story and then do a vlog!
I totally agree, I watched the last DLP vlog and the footage is all the same as the stories, almost word for word

Yaz and cash should really put down there camera/phone and actually enjoy themselves. DLP has this charm that you do not get at WDW.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yaz and cash should really put down there camera/phone and actually enjoy themselves. DLP has this charm that you do not get at WDW.
I watched some of their live and Ash said he's going to upgrade his mobile 4G data so he can do instagram lives even more often when they're there! I think the reason they come across unlikeable for me is that it's really hard to see genuine love or excitement for DLP from them :( It's all just for Instagram stories and YouTube videos that don't even get many views

Reactions: 7
I love that one of the nicest disney vloggers has beaten everyone to the cruise vlogs haha

Yes me too!! Love Charlotte, so genuine and actually loves Disney, bet other vloggers are green with envy 🤣 Whoops looks like I got the wrong vlogger 🙈 Will teach me to pay attention next time 🤣🤣

Last edited:
The fact she’s so desperate to get the vlogs out that she’s going to use her 4G while onboard the ship is hilarious. Can she not just enjoy the 4-nights away?
I'm more interested in how her 33 year old husband has managed to get both vaccines in so quickly. Given her reason for not booking it initially was Disney announced all adults needed both vaccines. She obviously has them as she is a nurse. Kind of coincidental that he suddenly found out he could get his first vaccine the day after her Instagram post annoyed at Disney's policy. When she booked the trip the under 40s had definitely not been called forward at that point.....something not transparent in my opinion.

I'm more interested in how her 33 year old husband has managed to get both vaccines in so quickly. Given her reason for not booking it initially was Disney announced all adults needed both vaccines. She obviously has them as she is a nurse. Kind of coincidental that he suddenly found out he could get his first vaccine the day after her Instagram post annoyed at Disney's policy. When she booked the trip the under 40s had definitely not been called forward at that point.....something not transparent in my opinion.
I'm 41 and having my 2nd vaccination next Sunday (bought it forward a week from initial booking) yet I know of 18 yr olds who are fully vaccinated due to using walk in centres, plus they have reduced the time you have to wait between vaccinations.

She seemed so angry that they couldn't go due to lack of vaccination that she would probably have git him vaccinated any way possible

I'm 40 and had my second vaccine back in May. It really depends where you live and if your local health authorities are ahead of the national average

Definitely suspicious. I reckon she probably got him a spare vaccine if she has nurse friends in clinics. Anything for the Disney content. That 4 night cruise must be costing a fortune. Plus a cruise in October and one in February. Wonder if she’s smuggling drugs out with those candles - as a nurse’s wage isn’t paying for all that 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.