Disney Vloggers #2 Ears We Ego Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Yaz and Cash have a trip announcement at 8pm tonight, which they've gleefully just announced on Insta

DLP again? Or WDW for next year?

Reactions: 1
So Yaz and Cash have a trip announcement at 8pm tonight, which they've gleefully just announced on Insta

what is the point in trip announcements? I’d be more excited if they announced a trip to somewhere other than Disney. It’s pretty obvious where they will be going, it’s a bit sad really😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

It really annoys me that they made such a big deal about having to rush to DLP for opening because Yaz won’t be able to travel for a while just to basically rush back again! My guess is either DLP soon or WDW in September.

Reactions: 5
It really annoys me that they made such a big deal about having to rush to DLP for opening because Yaz won’t be able to travel for a while just to basically rush back again! My guess is either DLP soon or WDW in September.
Funny thing is though is that with all the latest dlp announcements their recent trip is already out of date. I bet they're planning on going back when all the changes have come in

Pretty sure they’re doing WDW this September for the 50th but they’ve already hinted at that

Omg yeah completely forgot about their excuse for rushing to Disneyland Paris!!!

Reactions: 1
How the hell do Yaz & Cash afford all of these trips? I'm assuming they don't work with all of the time off they take off and surely can't be making that much money from their YouTube channel or their Etsy shop??!! :confused:

They haven't launched Patreon yet either, as far as I know. Would love to know how some of these vloggers can afford these extravagant lifestyles!

How the hell do Yaz & Cash afford all of these trips? I'm assuming they don't work with all of the time off they take off and surely can't be making that much money from their YouTube channel or their Etsy shop??!! :confused:

They haven't launched Patreon yet either, as far as I know. Would love to know how some of these vloggers can afford these extravagant lifestyles!
I think they make a fair bit from their store, even though I don’t think the stuff is that nice! Also I believe they get help from mummy and daddy… I also think they might do some freelance work on the side which helps with their income.

I think they make a fair bit from their store, even though I don’t think the stuff is that nice! Also I believe they get help from mummy and daddy… I also think they might do some freelance work on the side which helps with their income.
I must confess that I had a look at their store and wasn't that impressed. Like a lot of Disney Etsy stores, just seems to be a rip off Disney's own IP! Fair play to them I suppose if they've managed to make money out of it but I really don't care about their trip announcement.

Really don't understand the 'fans' who gush over some no mark wannabes, announcing that they're going on yet another trip. No doubt they'll be posting every damn second of it on Insta.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it'll be sponsored by the villa company that they don't use but collab with? Which would be pointless as it has no connection to DLP

And yes, it can't be something soon as they claimed Yaz can't travel 🤷‍♀️

Socialblade indicates that they could only make a maximum of £1.5k per year so it isn't from that. Their company was only registered with companies house June last year so no accounts recorded yet. Accounts not due until March 2022 according to website vat-search.eu. Interesting that initially it was a 75-25% split in favour of Yaz but in September they went 50-50. Quite interesting what you can find when you look a bit deeper...

Probably maxing out credit cards lol

Apparently Jete is leaving Florida. The guy who was fired from WDW after posting Tiktoks about drinking water from fountains and ponds there, and walking into the unlocked wedding pavilion.

So Knappily Ever After have announced they are going on one of the UK Disney cruises on 23rd July. I would feel uneasy with all those unvaccinated kids on board but that’s just me.

I love that one of the nicest disney vloggers has beaten everyone to the cruise vlogs haha

Reactions: 9
So Knappily Ever After have announced they are going on one of the UK Disney cruises on 23rd July. I would feel uneasy with all those unvaccinated kids on board but that’s just me.
The fact she’s so desperate to get the vlogs out that she’s going to use her 4G while onboard the ship is hilarious. Can she not just enjoy the 4-nights away?

Reactions: 7
The fact she’s so desperate to get the vlogs out that she’s going to use her 4G while onboard the ship is hilarious. Can she not just enjoy the 4-nights away?
It made me laugh when she said she wanted to be the first to put out a vlog.

• Haha
Thats not how it works - they're likely to move far enough away from land to not get 4g and moving to the ships satelitte for data is expensive as hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love that one of the nicest disney vloggers has beaten everyone to the cruise vlogs haha

I’ve been following her for a while on insta since I saw her recommended here, I’d love to go on a Disney cruise but too much ££. Looking forward to watching this tho

There’s quite a few smaller vloggers doing the cruise stuff, I tend to find those much better to watch. Less try hard. It is making me want to go on one though

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.