Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fizzer20

Does Hannah Ricketts work for Disney? She has a Q&A on her Instagram stories about the Disney cruise, and she answered that she was, isn't she a buyer or something?

Reactions: 1

powderpower

Chatty Member
Recs for none-dickhead uk family Disney vloggers? Love L&R and Mr.D&Mr.I but need some tips for doing it with kids in tow!
Despicable three, Victoria Fouler 2019 , Knappily Ever After (just try not to think of the total bell end she's become while watching. Clarke Family Adventures trip from 2018. If you go to the Dibb website they have so many trip reports on there and some links to YouTube Living the dream isn't to bad either.

larrade1

it's still true that they capture animals (thankfully not Orcas anymore) and take young away from their mothers. Disney take in animals for rehabilitation. Blackfish was an example, it's not the only media/literature on the wrong doings of Seaworld.
This is 100 percent false. Disney breed animals at the park.

Parker123

Hello all! I’m a long time follower of this thread who created an account because I wanted to join in on these conversations 😂 me and my hubby love watching Disney vlogs as we’re both huge fans of the parks and we always have lots to say about vloggers we watch and this is the best way to share our thoughts…

Our guilty pleasure seems to be hate watching people and the thread has provided us with some truly terrible vloggers to “enjoy” 🤣

Hahah I love this! Who are the vloggers you’s hate watch😂?

thank you. Love that she isn’t letting a spineless self absorbed arse ruin her life

ive struggled to watch them for a while now, even hate watching. he Is a horrible man, his only friends seem to be other vloggers but he can’t seem to keep the same circle for long. He was friends with despicable 3 for a while and get binky too. There was another fella who was friends with him When shaun and his wife was best friends with Gareth and his wife but he doesnt seem to be around anymore. The only public argument I know of is the one with Gareth, does anyone know what happened with the despicable 3?
they must Eventually See him for what he is and How he uses people to boost His views and channel. I wonder if Paul will remain close now that shaun has outed his relationship with Danielle in his vlog

(I keep editing to try and correct my spelling)
do you mean Jason? now vlogging as JJ Extra?

thank you. Love that she isn’t letting a spineless self absorbed arse ruin her life

ive struggled to watch them for a while now, even hate watching. he Is a horrible man, his only friends seem to be other vloggers but he can’t seem to keep the same circle for long. He was friends with despicable 3 for a while and get binky too. There was another fella who was friends with him When shaun and his wife was best friends with Gareth and his wife but he doesnt seem to be around anymore. The only public argument I know of is the one with Gareth, does anyone know what happened with the despicable 3?
they must Eventually See him for what he is and How he uses people to boost His views and channel. I wonder if Paul will remain close now that shaun has outed his relationship with Danielle in his vlog

(I keep editing to try and correct my spelling)
I thought Gareth had left Twitter after the issues with Shaun?

CaptainChaos

Ok the Kershaws have gone up in my estimations. Animal lover here so anybody who pampers Pooches deserves a thumbs up from me. That’s the only good thing about them though 😏

Also just watching Shaun's video and Nathan has commented "Looks like you had a good day, nice vlog mate. Just a shame I couldn't be there :-( "
Shaun's then replied " We did and thanks mate. Not long until we see you x " so maybe there isn't a fall out between them or they're over it?
unless he couldn’t be there because he knew P&D would be there and didn’t want to cause a scenery With other vloggers there

Mark81

VIP Member
Oh I've just had a thought. Adults in Disney announced yesterday they are going to Paris and have previously been ambassadors for magical day apparel so that might be the reason.

I quite like Adults in Disney so disappointing they're linking up with yaz and cash

Thought they needed their own thread

Last edited:

Donald73

VIP Member
Not sure if this is a stupid question but what actually is a premiere?😂
It’s where they announce on YT that video is coming soon, it has a countdown and everything. A lot of these do it for the start of a travel vlog series

Smeghead.reloaded

Chatty Member
Does anyone watch that Florida guy? Firstly, don’t get me started on that name. They do the same thing EVERY SINGLE TRIP. Scared of rides so literally do the same rides in each park every day. Say how tired they are and how much he needs a drink. Every day.

He weekly vlogs at the minute and he’s getting suitcases out ready for their trip this September! They have it all booked and paid and they are getting married over there. She has her dress, they have rings and he has his suit. So they think they are actually going to get to America in the next 2/3 month? Why? Even if they could the shouldn’t, our own country is only just starting to open up. That’s without travelling elsewhere. Why not have a small wedding and honeymoon here, put money back in to our economy especially the wedding industry that was so badly hit.

Can’t get over how confident he is about getting over there….getting suitcases out 😂😂
Why not? Some people are optimistic about these sort of things.

I'm still hopeful that we will be going in September and I won't be changing anything unless the flights get cancelled at the last minute and then it will only if we have to quarantine on the way back or out. As we are all double jabbed, hopefully that won't be an issue soon.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Pretty sure sam4god mentioned in a video that she’d been waiting for travel restrictions to open to visit Austria anyway so i think the DLP reopening time just ended up being in her favour , rather than the other way round. But who knows with vloggers!
Just think it's odd that she didn't visit Austria last year when there weren't any travel restrictions ...

Parker123

It almost feels like an abusive relationship the way he’s constantly prompting her. Totally not saying it is an abusive relationship, but the prompting definitely reminds me of friends who have been in such relationships. She clearly isn’t comfortable or wants to be there, so it just makes for very uncomfortable viewing.
Their DLP vlogs are the worst, she’s totally not wanting to be on camera! He’s the one that’s into camera stuff (I think he did a degree) so think he’s made them do it! Someone said in the previous thread thar they copy different styles of other youtubers, so I think that doesn’t help as they obviously don’t who they are as a channel

Last edited:

Squiggy74

VIP Member
I tried to watch a video of her but she’s so obsessed with herself I had to turn off 😂
The college program is re-starting. So there will be some stan "BESTIES" coming to work at Disney and believing she wants to be buddies, and want to meet up with her. Good luck to them, she will be too stuck up to really do that.

• Haha

Snapdragon5

Has anyone got any info about The Kershaw's? The videos are well edited but they keep some strange company and seemed to enjoy being part of Saturday Night Discussions (where are you Paul?!?) They also don't seem tied to office hours and are around and about a lot? Do they run their own business?
No idea but I've thought this too. I found them through SND which was my guilty pleasure in lockdown. The Kershaw videos are edited gorgeous but I prefer a blog with personality and good tips rather than an advert. I saw them in an Alton Towers video and it made me sad they dragged their delightful little boy around with the other bloggers with no other children to play with. I'm glad it seems like they are having a trip with a non blogging family so there son can play like a normal child.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Have any of yous watched Ashley and Emma’s new Legoland Windsor Vlog with BritishLife and Nathan Staker? Why does Ashley have to compare everything they do to Disney or Universal? It’s so annoying to watch! :rolleyes:
Just took a look (couldn't bare to watch the whole thing) but he even said that the security reminded him of Disney & Universal.

Nathan Staker seems to think he is the Legoland cock of the walk. A new Paul UK Disney in the making?