Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parker123

Reactions: 1

Anon1989

I saw that too! (About Knappily Ever After). It wasn’t me but you can tell that it did really bother her even though she keeps saying it didn’t.
I saw that as well, not guilty your honour 😂 although I am increasingly bored of the weird miming reels and the odd dancing videos on her stories... in her fabletics bra, obv #beggingforspon

Parker123

Considering it’s unlikely the US will allow UK travellers in anytime soon, and I’m mostly only familiar with Uk Disney vloggers…. Which US vloggers do you recommend for Disney world?
I used to watch Tim tracker a bit but find them boring now they have a kid hahaha
rixflix is good for universal stuff

Mark81

VIP Member
Yeah I don't need to see food being shoved in peoples mouths

Does anyone find it a bit odd that some of the West Coast disney vloggers haven't uploaded avengers campus stuff? Theme Park Obsession and Theme Park Shark still haven't posted. Not overly bothered personally but just find it odd that such a big opening still isn't up. Thought there would be a race to get it up.

Figgy411

Saw Knappily’s post, as well. Not gonna lie, I think it is HILARIOUS, that Callum (is that his name?) sent her the Ross “I am fine” meme :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: didn’t think he had that in him.
I think Lyla is adorable, as well, so Sian is really the annoying one.

Parker123

Not so much smug but proud of what I can provide for my family. Years ago when we first started going to theme parks I was so jealous of families who could afford fast passes. At that time we couldn't even afford the entry price and went everywhere using Tesco Clubcard. I distinctly remember the day when I watched people swanning past me and I determined to work my socks off and work my way up in my career to be able to afford these little luxuries. It was and still is bloody hard work but for me it's worth it to be able to afford to buy fast pass (and stay in nice hotels, which again was a pipe dream at one point).
aww yeah totally get you, as the saying goes “work hard play hard” lol! If you can afford it, fastpass is worth every penny, and I feel like people shouldn’t have to hide they are able to afford fastpass and made to feel bad about it, theres many things I wish I could afford but don’t make others feel bad about it! But when your at Disney and get an FOP fastpass, there is no better feeling skipping past that queue 😂

Well when I did the RIP tour at Halloween Horror Nights I can’t lie, we sauntered right past the 3 hour long queues waving at the peasants like royalty…. I’m sure they loved us 🤣
Haha I love this 🤣

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Anyone know about TomDoesDisney? I unsubscribed from him a few weeks ago when during a livestream he seemed annoyed that wasn’t getting enough super chats. Yesterday I found out he was arrested back in April for false imprisonment and battery of a young woman. I always felt there was something shady about him.

I’m not able to link it here but you can read tweets by @Hiloshark for more. There’s a link to his inmate profile.
I don't - but I know some how he is intertwined with "It's Pat" - who is a whole hot mess on his own. I read somewhere that they did something with Legos together as well - but I have never been able to pinpoint it.

I feel there is some level of truth to what people have been saying about Paul and his affair if they have removed all the SND videos.......why do that if you have nothing to hide?
Someone here mentioned some of the panel have fallen out, I would assume that’s the main reason for the video being removed if it’s true of course.

Parker123

I think what was lovely was hearing the excitement in her voice. I find UK people are less enthused about UK parks as they are so caught up in Disney Disney Disney.
I watch some theme park vloggers too and they show excitement too at UK parks which I think is lovely! But totally get what you mean, it’s refreshing and gives you another look at our parks here in UK! Disney vloggers here just know it gives them a lot views regardless if it’s good or bad and are hungry for the views instead of wanting to put out good content

sbg

I watched Charlotte in Wonderlands Disney Q&A with her daughter .
I wonder if she still has DVC as mentioned staying offsite in a villa.

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
to clarify, this is just me speculating that IF he had an affair, my immediate guess was Zoe. If the affair part of the break up is true then I agree, I think Cheryl would be telling people. I know I would be! I was surprised they bought DVC because they wanted to start a family. I think pauls ego enjoyed the attention from YouTube and they Now want different things
I remember watching a vlog after the bottom of the you-tube barrel had been scraped and dumped on a poor, unsuspecting Seaworld and the dynamic between Paul, Cherly & Zoe seemed strange to me. I think there could be something in it too.

Emmy79

VIP Member
Yeah they’re going to DLP end of this month, they put up a post! Probs cause you can travel to amber countries without quarantine if your fully vaccinated! (Not that that had stopped them before)
Cool, thanks
Where was the post?

Don't worry, I've just seen it 😩

Last edited:

julylyly

France from the UK is Amber list. France is happy to have us if we have had both jabs but UK says only essential travel which going to a theme park is not.

She flew to Austria, stayed with family then flew to DLP a week later which is ok as shw has an EU passport. However Austria wasn't allowing UK in so she flew to Zurich then onto Vienna. She is currently in Austria staying with family.

I enjoy her content too, and her love for DLP but this whole trip has wound me up! Plus as she is currently not working, I believe she left her job before the pandemic who can she afford 6 flights, a taxi from CDG to DLP, multiple hotels around DLP including the new Art of Marvel hotel 🤷‍♀️
I feel the exact same @Emmy79. I enjoy her content a lot. Her family must be financing her trip.

I binged watched a lot of her old vlogs etc over the last couple of months and she always stays on property and goes for the meal plan when she is in WDW. Also she seems to spend an absolute fortune on merchandise while she is in any of the parks.

whatsever you

VIP Member
And SeaWorld rescue and save 100s of sea animals each year? Nobody mentions that however.
Ok. Good to hear Seaworld are doing that. Unfortunately they have ALREADY exploited animals for $$$, and they've only changed their habits since they got caught/had backlash. Seaworld STILL take young from the wild. Plus they're still doing shows with Orcas and dolphins, and letting people swim on dolphins at Aquatica. If you're happy to support it then go for it.