Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jojo posted another day with Paula Abdul at Universal. I still don't get it, but her group looked like they had a fun time.
I still don't understand how this happened 🤣🤣🤣 but I agree their day at Universal was a better vlog than than Disney one, they seemed much more comfortable and chilled at Universal

Reactions: 1

Sinnocence

Side note - I bought a lounge fly bag at DLP and since then, they've gone insane online. People spending thousands. There's a channel called Sams Disney Life on YouTube. I have no idea how she pays for all her bags (estimated to be over 5k-8k as she has ALL the rare ones) as she doesn't work and her husband seems to have a regular job. She's constantly spending and buying.
Yep I have brought up Sam before, she spends sooooo much money on everything, even one of the Christmas decoration videos I randomly ended up watching, went to a garden centre and she saw a Christmas llama (or something, I forget) and couldn’t leave it so she bought 2 and put both of these massive things into a tiny bloody room?!
I can only imagine her debt levels, she does have a separate channel she shares her saving tips on 🙄

SwampMonster88

Does anyone know how Charlotte Ruff is able to go on the UK Disney cruise next week even though she hasn’t had both vaccines? I know she works for Disney but I don’t think it’s fair if they ignore their strict vaccine rules.

Merida91

I can't get over how some of these 'Disney influencers' have like 2k subs and think they're gods gift.. Seeshaunidiot is one of those.

I am glad to see Cheryl taking swipes as Paul on her IG story :LOL:
Please could you and anyone that has her tictok quote her and tell us exactly what she's said?

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
I’ve really enjoyed Carlye Wisel’s coverage of Avengers Campus. She isn’t a vlogger - she’s a theme park journalist, but has a really good podcast and does good Insta stories.
Not a fan of hers. After she threw her Twitter temper-tantrum about the lines at MK right after opening in July and how she felt unsafe and took photos, she annoyed me with it all so much that I unfollowed and actually blocked her on Twitter so I never have to see another thing she posts that someone else I follow might like and it shows up in my feed.

Snapdragon5

When an American is better at showing of UK theme parks than Adam Hattan who lives here🤣 Jackies videos were really good 🙌🏻
I think what was lovely was hearing the excitement in her voice. I find UK people are less enthused about UK parks as they are so caught up in Disney Disney Disney.

MinnieGal24601

I was scrolling Facebook, and saw a photo of Josh from ResortTV1 "out of surgery". Already starting to fish for Super Chats for tomorrow night. I used to really enjoy their Friday night live streams, but now it is all just one big money grab.
Yeah I have so many mixed emotions regarding ResortTV1. They seem to be really really nice and normal people. But they talk sooooo much during the streams and I really hate the whole concepts of superchats. It just makes me uncomfortable that people will just give them $100 like it is candy. I watched them a ton in lockdown but I’ve kind of moved on.

QueenMavis95

kershaws zoe and Nathan have always been the only bearable ones but they’ve all developed huge egos since becoming part of the show.
The Kershaws are constantly posting about numbers and views On socials. He tweeted a few weeks ago about spending 4 hours editing a 8 second clip - it’s not that serious!
zoe is nice enough but I think they’re having a negative influence on her.
nathan is just desperate to fit in and being part of this group has made him cocky rather than confident.
the others have always given me the creeps.
paul is overbearing and tries to cover up his abusive behaviour by pretending its a joke
dougie seriously needs professional input, I think hes got multiple personalities. Certainly has multiple social media accounts to abuse people while hiding.
Shaun thinks he’s funny but is offensive.

they just treat people like shite and are working their way around YouTube to find their next best friend to gain views.
But yet they love to portray the ‘holier than thou’ act regarding tattle 🙄

CaptainChaos

oooooh drama!!!

never watched the british life so unsure who Zoe is! But that’s crazy about Get Binky, poor Jen I really hope it wasn’t true cause Jen does seem really nice even tho Del is annoying! But also how mental is it that she edited for them tho? Like wtf 😱 is that why they hardly have any florida vlogs even though they class themselves as florida/disney vloggers😂
as Annoying and arrogant as he is, I’d like to think he respects Jen too much to do it to her but who knows

duffy1234

Chatty Member
I can't give them the views, much as I'd like some new vlogs. Before I stopped watching I do remember their camera work was pretty bad and half the time focused on them instead of the thing they were talking about.

I'm looking forward to Hannah Rickets disney cruise vlogs next month. A calm authentic disney vlogger, such a rarity. I'm not expecting much from the cruise but somethings better than nothing.
HOPE YAZ isn't compromising her heath just for the content ,only watched a few insta lives
There was a message here a few pages back saying Nathan & Paul had fallen out. With Nathan seemingly to be the work horse of the group for the artwork and channel ideas maybe he asked for the plug to be pulled.
Many expected a reopening between the UK and USA to be announced at the recent G7 Summit. I don't beleive that happened.
gutted but better to be safe

jamesd

I know they were going to start trying for a baby and they wanted to get one last big Disney trip in before it happened.
Ive already stated we have mutual friends and i Know a lot of what’s been said is the truth so the rest just fills in the missing gaps
If that’s the case why would they purchase DVC? That doesn’t sound like one last big Disney trip….

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
I thought their Tokyo vlogs were amazing! And honestly, I enjoyed most of their travel VLOGS to WDW.

Maybe Steffy acting all "look at me" was a way she thought was going to bring in more views or more subscribers, I'm not sure. And while I was extremely happy for her with her weight loss success - the workout vlogs and constant exercise/food plan videos became unenjoyable to watch, so I stuck with their trips. And yeah, Chef Dave was on a different planet altogether with his cooking.

I did notice they sort of gave up after like 3 days of VLOGMAS. I can't really blame not.

I did see that one of their bunnies just passed away, and I felt bad for them. They really seemed to adore them.