Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think E. Coli can result in deafness and blindness. No idea who the person that is being discussed is so not saying that’s what she had / didn’t have, just coming in with some minor food poisoning facts 😂

Reactions: 3
Tried to give Rollon holidays another go but their videos aren't very good. Yet they seem to be building up a following. Don't get me wrong they seem like nice people but makes me think anyone can throw out Florida content and people will consume it regardless. Maybe it's just me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Tried to give Rollon holidays another go but their videos aren't very good. Yet they seem to be building up a following. Don't get me wrong they seem like nice people but makes me think anyone can throw out Florida content and people will consume it regardless. Maybe it's just me 🤷🏼‍♀️
That's the real problem now, people will make clickbait thumbnails and they'll get views and I think some people watch just because they're showing Disney. But so many now just show their faces and food and little else.

I do like Cheers Ears BUT, how have they never seemingly done the American adventure in epcot before? Its not just them in fairness, so many vloggers don't seem to have done it. Yet they go multiple times a year. We did it our very first trip, along with everything else.

These people that go all the time really do seem to do the same thing over and over.

I don't mind them they seem nice and fairly harmless. I know some people think they're boring which I can see why they say that, but I'd rather that than over hyperactive annoying types? Although saying that watching their Kennedy video having been there myself I kept yelling at the TV to get on the bus or go to the Atlantis building, they spent most of the morning doing the rides and interactive bits. Didn't seem that interested in the main spacey bits?! It's about an hour so we're watching the other half tonight.

Reactions: 1
I don't mind them they seem nice and fairly harmless. I know some people think they're boring which I can see why they say that, but I'd rather that than over hyperactive annoying types? Although saying that watching their Kennedy video having been there myself I kept yelling at the TV to get on the bus or go to the Atlantis building, they spent most of the morning doing the rides and interactive bits. Didn't seem that interested in the main spacey bits?! It's about an hour so we're watching the other half tonight.
I mean that their videos aren't very entertaining in that they don't really offer anything new or interesting - they tend to not really do anything (ie the spacey bits like you've said, the slides at volcano bay, the rides at universal). They just point out the prices of merch and then go get a Chilis lol. But I agree they're fairly non offensive and seem like nice people in comparison to other YouTubers

Reactions: 4
These holiday with the heathers people seem to be getting free hotels too? I watched a random US vlog where they were comped a room and she was going to go film a video tour of it - that was the arrangement I assume. How are they managing that when channels with far more subs don't get free rooms and how can she be off filming room tours on her own when allegedly she can't see tit :ROFLMAO:

They were also taken into secondary screening at Dublin airport/US pre clearance in the vlog I watched. She was right sweating bullets afterwards and he was recounting what they were asked. Don't blame border control because even recounting it he was running his mouth. Like shut up and don't offer any extra information to border security, just answer what was asked and no more. His big gob got them into bother.

Edit - checked out Paris and that hotel was also free and she was going to film it - ffs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg aclaireytale is away on another 4 week Florida holiday. Where does she get the A/L? I thought she worked FT

• Wow
Reactions: 7
IMG_0365.jpeg

She’s back but deleted everything with no disney references
Such a weird post of nothing.

she still follows craig so dont think theyve split.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
These holiday with the heathers people seem to be getting free hotels too? I watched a random US vlog where they were comped a room and she was going to go film a video tour of it - that was the arrangement I assume. How are they managing that when channels with far more subs don't get free rooms and how can she be off filming room tours on her own when allegedly she can't see tit :ROFLMAO:

They were also taken into secondary screening at Dublin airport/US pre clearance in the vlog I watched. She was right sweating bullets afterwards and he was recounting what they were asked. Don't blame border control because even recounting it he was running his mouth. Like shut up and don't offer any extra information to border security, just answer what was asked and no more. His big gob got them into bother.

Edit - checked out Paris and that hotel was also free and she was going to film it - ffs!
How do they get free stuff? They are terrible vloggers? They said their batteries were running low for the camera so spoke at length telling us about it and wasting camera battery!

I can't believe they are managing to spread ONE DAY at DLP over 3 vlogs (so far). They have literally done no research.

And while I know that not all disabilities are visible this lady has no problems getting on and off rides completely by herself, he never even looks back for her when getting on and off Buzz Lightyear ride which is a moving walkway. I often travel with a friend with mobility issues and I always make sure she is ok getting on and off rides.
I also always walk on my mums right side as she is deaf in her right ear but he is often on her deaf and blind side 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
How do they get free stuff? They are terrible vloggers? They said their batteries were running low for the camera so spoke at length telling us about it and wasting camera battery!

I can't believe they are managing to spread ONE DAY at DLP over 3 vlogs (so far). They have literally done no research.

And while I know that not all disabilities are visible this lady has no problems getting on and off rides completely by herself, he never even looks back for her when getting on and off Buzz Lightyear ride which is a moving walkway. I often travel with a friend with mobility issues and I always make sure she is ok getting on and off rides.
I also always walk on my mums right side as she is deaf in her right ear but he is often on her deaf and blind side 🤷‍♀️
She also managed fine in the queue line for Phantom Manor, infact she was the one charging ahead and barging people out of the way. Would someone that was partially blind be comfortable doing that in a virtually pitch black room with a moving walkway?? Good job she has that disability pass because she’d really struggle without it 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
View attachment 2842209
She’s back but deleted everything with no disney references
Such a weird post of nothing.

she still follows craig so dont think theyve split.
Everything she does is for attention. She abandoned the account for months and then came back with that long story post because she was craving all the “hope you’re okay” type comments and left again and now is back posting her new “content.” The biggest attention seeker out there.

Reactions: 2
Rollon Holidays are so dull! Honestly I fell asleep listening to him talking, what a yawnfest that was. She’s a typical girl in her early 20’s basically thick as s**t! Imagine what happens when the lights go out? I can it’ll be missionary for about 2 minutes a quick wipe and sleep with a teddy.

Reactions: 2