Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never minded L&R tbf. They’re a bit sickly sweet but harmless.
I used to follow them on Instagram but got a bit bored. I used to watch a lot of their travel day & pre-travel day vlogs as they seemed to plan their holidays a similar way to me and they were always very detailed in their vlogs.

I was surprised to see they haven’t uploaded anything to YouTube since September 2022.

they may be a bit boring but they did genuinely seem to enjoy doing and put in more effort than people who have a lot more subscribers.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what paradisefallsfamily do for a living?
They seem to book a lot of big trips!

Back to holiday with the heathers…another thing that really grates on me with their vlogging style is the fact that he (for some reason), insists on walking behind her, filming the back of her body. I am so bored of watching the back of her waddling along in EVERY bloomin vlog. Get out the bloomin way woman, it’s like it is on purpose, but for what gain? I haven’t a clue!

Back to holiday with the heathers…another thing that really grates on me with their vlogging style is the fact that he (for some reason), insists on walking behind her, filming the back of her body. I am so bored of watching the back of her waddling along in EVERY bloomin vlog. Get out the bloomin way woman, it’s like it is on purpose, but for what gain? I haven’t a clue!
It's annoying isn't it? I'm not sure if it's just because she marches off ahead of him! In the latest DLP slog they say again about the lack of battery left in the camera, but they talk about it, at length, wasting valuable battery space, then proceed to film the large majority of a ride they said they couldn't film due to lack of battery 🤷‍♀️

It's annoying isn't it? I'm not sure if it's just because she marches off ahead of him! In the latest DLP slog they say again about the lack of battery left in the camera, but they talk about it, at length, wasting valuable battery space, then proceed to film the large majority of a ride they said they couldn't film due to lack of battery 🤷‍♀️
I've not watched them, but she sounds like the perfect match for Prick 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
anyone watch Liam and Jen ? L&J adventures ?, just wondered what her disability is, really enjoy the vlogs