Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching Mia Donnely’s new vlog series just now and I’m actually quite enjoying them. For sure falls into the category of someone just filming their holiday rather than tips and info etc but it’s nice to see her and her friend just really enjoying themselves and laughing.
She’s another one that I’d love to know how she affords all her trips (I’m just jealous) she says she works in a cake shop but she does live at home I guess. Still like 3 Orlando trips a year?!

Reactions: 1
I’m watching Mia Donnely’s new vlog series just now and I’m actually quite enjoying them. For sure falls into the category of someone just filming their holiday rather than tips and info etc but it’s nice to see her and her friend just really enjoying themselves and laughing.
She’s another one that I’d love to know how she affords all her trips (I’m just jealous) she says she works in a cake shop but she does live at home I guess. Still like 3 Orlando trips a year?!
Easy when the bank of mum and dad pay for everything.

Probably because of this and changes in life.

Many vloggers who did it for enjoyment have stopped now and I used to enjoy those vlogs
I agree 2014-2019 where the best years when it wasn’t a money spinner.

Reactions: 8
They haven't vlogged any recent trips
Lukes dad died at the end of last year, and before that there had been some cryptic posts about cancer so assume it had been an ongoing illness for a while.

Covid pandemic seemed to hit them hard and since then they seem to have struggled to come back to their precovid life. And with a sick relative I imagine that hit them hard too.

I think they've either lost their confidence, or just can't be bothered with it all anymore.

Reactions: 8
The Kershaws Adventures! Omg they are travelling to all the Disney parks & Universal parks plus sightseeing all in 24 days! They're staying mostly in Disney hotels too. Flying to China, then on to Hong Kong, then Japan & finally Singapore! So much flying!
They are going to buy premium passes in most of the parks too! It must be costing a fortune!!
I just hope their little lad will be able to cope with such a full on trip with barely any rest days 🤷‍♀️ they've both admitted it's out of their comfort zone & neither have ever been to Asia before.
To me they both act like kids in a candy shop especially her, she speaks like shes constantly on helium! 😂
6 theme parks in just over 3.5 weeks, 4 different countries & totally different cultures is going to be so over stimulating for a young boy. I hope he will cope ok.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The Kershaws Adventures! Omg they are travelling to all the Disney parks & Universal parks plus sightseeing all in 24 days! They're staying mostly in Disney hotels too. Flying to China, then on to Hong Kong, then Japan & finally Singapore! So much flying!
They are going to buy premium passes in most of the parks too! It must be costing a fortune!!
I just hope their little lad will be able to cope with such a full on trip with barely any rest days 🤷‍♀️ they've both admitted it's out of their comfort zone & neither have ever been to Asia before.
To me they both act like kids in a candy shop especially her, she speaks like shes constantly on helium! 😂
6 theme parks in just over 3.5 weeks, 4 different countries & totally different cultures is going to be so over stimulating for a young boy. I hope he will cope ok.
Cos duck the planet I guess (y)

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Suitcase Monkey (a very good travel vlogger) has posted a Tokyo Disney vlog, and obviously its better than any of the 'disney vloggers'

Reactions: 4
It’s hysterical to see so many vloggers who went along with taking the p*ss out of the Kate Middleton situation, now back tracking and acting like they didn’t join in in the gossip or making fun of photoshopped photos etc. or commenting on their vlogger friends doing posts. Now only to be saying things like “shame on those who did”

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It’s hysterical to see so many vloggers who went along with taking the p*ss out of the Kate Middleton situation, now back tracking and acting like they didn’t join in in the gossip or making fun of photoshopped photos etc. or commenting on their vlogger friends doing posts. Now only to be saying things like “shame on those who did”
Stevie Wonder could see that something serious was going on the way William was acting so completely out of character. People can be such complete and utter shits at times.

Reactions: 6
Love cheers ears, but why does dad always say "we're staying on pop century" or "we're staying on port orleans" ? Irritating l.