Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
Happy Easter! (Didnt include where he shitted out an egg so i dont get banned lol)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Tabitha

VIP Member
Don’t ask me why but i saved it. Just thought it was so funny 🤣🤣🫠
IMG_5739.jpeg

The way he is just like ‘ohh… erm ok!’ 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Babyshark

Chatty Member
I hope they do tighten DAS passes up. It’s great they have these and should be for those who genuinely need them however for people like Gary C and his anxiety where he can’t possibly wait in a queue but he can stand up and belt out tunes in the middle of an underground carriage or on a cruise ship - it’s just not right!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Geetbo

VIP Member
You’ve got to admire the confidence. She looks like a garden gnome and thought she could make money from selling pictures of her flaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
I’m sure there’s a market for this look somewhere but a grey tracksuit, a north face jacket and an earring screams “I’m a low level dealer, I terrorise my neighbours, my mother got a bullet through her window when I was doing 9 months inside and my ‘disabled’ father has 100 robbery convictions”

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
I'm glad I never saw the photos just hearing about them is bad enough 🤢
dont think that’s fair… plus it’s pancake day soon 😈🍑

IMG_6256.jpeg

god she was a dirty bitch. Fuck a fan competition?

IMG_6257.jpeg

IMG_6259.jpeg

an important lesson is to never take it as a compliment if a man wants to fuck you, many will fuck anything it seems 🫠

IMG_6260.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
It's always telling how many people have a pass for WDW where no proof is required but then don't for DLP where they would need to provide evidence. Funny how Mickey wanting proof cures so many of their "issues".
Not only that but the number of people who have no signs of any issues in their day to day lives. Themselves and kids all fine in their pre travel day but the minute they hit the airport every child has a sunflower lanyard and one of the parents, if not both, is mentioning their own “disability” or “anxiety”. Boils me because genuine cases need things like the lanyards and DAS and these plonkers abusing those things ruin it for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really like Charlie and Will and don't have the same opinions as you. I like that they both work and pay for their trips.
I don't think the same way as you but won't be rude and say you are wrong
I couldn’t give a rats arse if you did!

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Tabitha

VIP Member
The trip announcement clip, they tag a girl that they're going with. I recognised the name and then remembered I am in the Misters Facebook group! It's as if she runs that group, she's forever posting in there!
I bet! i saw her in DLP with them. They all looked so miserable and walked around like they own the place.

IMG_0581.jpeg

You what?

IMG_0589.jpeg

They are in their 40s… let that sink in.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
But she did say they are flying hand luggage only to save money. She has spoken before about wanting to have a child, and could be getting all the big trips out the way now incase they need to go down the IVF route. And I thought it was nice that since she had her big trip she wanted her husband to have the same and they made it happen.
🤣🤣🤣 sorry but no. Flying hand luggage only is going to save you pennies compared to the thousands she is spending on trips.

That's up there with 'I don't buy coffees at Starbucks' as a vlogger saving tip

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
Latest Cheers Ears vlog has them on the cruise for the first time

I know the dad can be a bit cringe but I liked him admitting the whole process of embarkation day was a bit overwhelming at times. Also when they came out the theatre show Luke mentioned Hercules arms, and it was nice to see the dad go along with it and agree. I know people joke about him being gay, but seeing how supportive and comfortable he is with Lukes sexuality it refreshing and nice to see.

Gem2212

No they are all pants:ROFLMAO: majority of the vloggers now use other vloggers for fame.
L&s used DisneyHannah and now they hate each other(someone spill please)
Cheers ears used Adam Hattan and now Adam still want to get in the sons pants
Ellie and Mitchell mentioning t&j travels at every point possible in the hope they do the same
The list goes on
Bring back the good old 2017/2018 days when normal people just filmed their Florida holiday that they went on once every couple of years! I just want to watch people who holiday similar to me and aren’t allllll about the Disney.

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I can’t remember the details but they had a massive tantrum and left - I think the pool was closed due to the weather? Was one of the moans.. I might go back and watch it as I found it hilarious
Don't forget they also took the toilet rolls with them when they stropped off "to get their money's worth". As classy as ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11