Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Travelling Tragicals tits and Caravan Cunts face together is absolute gold 😂 Nearly choked on my baileys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I went down a bear and pup rabbit hole after seeing this.
Wondered how they can afford to fill a house with all this tit and why would they even want to?

Bear worked in Asda for 15 years, now puts windows in conservatories.
Pup initially gloated that he does tech stuff in corporate - then admits he is a planner/scheduler in a facility management company. There’s one where they live in Swindon with less than 10 employees.
OK Brogan, anything office-y = corporate world ? 💼🤔

Basically, they aren’t earning much…

The definition of nice but dim. 44 years old and reviewing £1.50 disney rubbers from Asda.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
That rogues gallery,if I saw any of them I'd run as fast as I could away

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Crikey those photos

I find it strange that TJ travels don't like dated "merch". To me, that screams "we've only just jumped on this bandwagon and therefore don't own any, therefore automatically don't like it".
Absolutely certain they'd be rinsing 2015 annual passholder shirts if they had them (they're APs donchaknow)

Reactions: 6

I went down a bear and pup rabbit hole after seeing this.
Wondered how they can afford to fill a house with all this tit and why would they even want to?

Bear worked in Asda for 15 years, now puts windows in conservatories.
Pup initially gloated that he does tech stuff in corporate - then admits he is a planner/scheduler in a facility management company. There’s one where they live in Swindon with less than 10 employees.
OK Brogan, anything office-y = corporate world ? 💼🤔

Basically, they aren’t earning much…

The definition of nice but dim. 44 years old and reviewing £1.50 disney rubbers from Asda.
The trip announcement clip, they tag a girl that they're going with. I recognised the name and then remembered I am in the Misters Facebook group! It's as if she runs that group, she's forever posting in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The trip announcement clip, they tag a girl that they're going with. I recognised the name and then remembered I am in the Misters Facebook group! It's as if she runs that group, she's forever posting in there!
I bet! i saw her in DLP with them. They all looked so miserable and walked around like they own the place.

IMG_0581.jpeg

You what?

IMG_0589.jpeg

They are in their 40s… let that sink in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha I mean, I definitely fall into the Disney adult category and our house is full of Disney stuff (mainly pins on display and collectible pieces in the 500 produced not 50k+ produced), but they seem harmless enough. I couldn’t see any patreon type pay us to go on holiday bollocks / benefits scamming vibe like I get from Gary C. 🤷‍♀️ they just seem to enjoy Disney (but I’ve skimmed a total of 20 mins of videos so maybe I’ll change my mind on that!!)

• Haha
Trip announcement posts/videos are so cringey
Can someone start a thread for Disney Instagrammers/Tikitok or influencers? Seems there’s a lot of posts here about ones who don’t vlog

Haha I mean, I definitely fall into the Disney adult category and our house is full of Disney stuff (mainly pins on display and collectible pieces in the 500 produced not 50k+ produced), but they seem harmless enough. I couldn’t see any patreon type pay us to go on holiday bollocks / benefits scamming vibe like I get from Gary C. 🤷‍♀️ they just seem to enjoy Disney (but I’ve skimmed a total of 20 mins of videos so maybe I’ll change my mind on that!!)
Yeah agree, totally harmless, but still fascinating and hilarious to me this level of childhood regression and zero adult interests, i just can’t help it 😩 I have a box of minnie ears in my wardrobe too ☺but Dear Disney vlogging community, you dont need to have any of this to be a disney fan 😏

And well, Gary is just a lazy manipulative self-wallowing bleep, so there’s that 🤣

I knew I recognised the name from somewhere! She’s always posting in every Facebook group and would willingly superglue herself to any Disney vlogger she sees.

Reactions: 2
Thread title from a comment by @Mark81

Recap
View attachment 2620521

Previous thread
Check their hard drives, every single bleeping last one of them!

I now know what annoys me about Mr Tommy Old.
Apart from the changing of accent, it’s the patronising and mansplaining tone.
What a shitweasel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5