Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never minded L&R tbf. They’re a bit sickly sweet but harmless.

Reactions: 9
Holiday with the heathers have put up a vlog from their recent Disneyland Paris trip. These have to be 2 of the biggest lying, sponging tramps going!!

The way they abuse the DAS pass system is disgusting. She’s telling anyone that will listen that she’s deaf and blind, when she’s clearly not 🤷🏼‍♀️ One minute she’s saying she can’t queue for a table when they have food because she’s blind, so they jump the queue for a table. But straight after that she’s legging it to the next ride by herself with no assistance….selective blindness at its finest

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Holiday with the heathers have put up a vlog from their recent Disneyland Paris trip. These have to be 2 of the biggest lying, sponging tramps going!!

The way they abuse the DAS pass system is disgusting. She’s telling anyone that will listen that she’s deaf and blind, when she’s clearly not 🤷🏼‍♀️ One minute she’s saying she can’t queue for a table when they have food because she’s blind, so they jump the queue for a table. But straight after that she’s legging it to the next ride by herself with no assistance….selective blindness at its finest
Literally came here to discuss this. I’m struggling to understand how being partially sighted/partially deaf means you have an inability to queue? She is very able bodied and absolutely comes across as somebody who is abusing the system….and the pair are very smug about it too!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Literally came here to discuss this. I’m struggling to understand how being partially sighted/partially deaf means you have an inability to queue? She is very able bodied and absolutely comes across as somebody who is abusing the system….and the pair are very smug about it too!
Her excuse for queue jumping to get a table in Casey’s corner was that she finds it difficult to queue being ‘blind’. A few moments later they queue for 25mins to meet Mickey Mouse with her saying “it was absolutely worth it” and waiting that long was no problem at all….Yet couldn’t wait 5-10mins for a table for food.

They make me sick the way they abuse the system. She’s constantly travelling to events in London by herself but the minute she steps foot in a theme park she’s acts like she’s unable to carry out the most basic tasks, without jumping some line/queue.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Funny how the majority of disney vloggers seem to have disabilities so have DAS.
Not saying people with disabilities shouldnt go to theme parks, but going so regularly doesnt seem like the most enticing hobby if it’s such a struggle for you
Gary C even said he has DAS because he doesnt like crowds 🤔

I wish these abusers would realise how difficult they are making it for people who really need it.

Reactions: 8
Funny how the majority of disney vloggers seem to have disabilities so have DAS.
Not saying people with disabilities shouldnt go to theme parks, but going so regularly doesnt seem like the most enticing hobby if it’s such a struggle for you
Gary C even said he has DAS because he doesnt like crowds 🤔

I wish these abusers would realise how difficult they are making it for people who really need it.
Yeah, I hope they all get something worse than they're claiming before they rot in Hell.

Reactions: 2
I use the DAS system due to low vision (glaucoma) and visual snow - and it is because I cannot see switchbacks well, uneven ground really messes me up, and there are many areas with low light. I bang into rails, can trip etc. I need assistance in low lighting areas though, so you wouldn’t catch me going it alone regardless as I find it very difficult to see in those areas. It makes me upset if someone is claiming it and don’t need it because I actually do.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love cheers ears, but why does dad always say "we're staying on pop century" or "we're staying on port orleans" ? Irritating l.
Can’t stand cheers ears - dad lives in the shoes of Diaso and the gay wannabe F1 driver. The Dad needs to come out the closet…….poor old Tracey.
---

I agree completely - these two are proper sponging tramps! Not only tramps they’re both thick as s**t like that blokes got some serious issues.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Love cheers ears, but why does dad always say "we're staying on pop century" or "we're staying on port orleans" ? Irritating l.
Haha picked up on this straight away in the new vlog.
I feel sorry for his wife in this series. He’s really making out it’s a bit tit without his kids and that it’s a bit boring just with her.

There's 3 types of accessibility passes in DLP nowadays, which did she have, do we know?

I’m not sure of the proper name or tier of the passes but she did say they gave her the ‘full’ pass
The Priority Card (full blown one) lets you in the Premier Access queue without a return time, you have to have a Gov document to prove it (not just a GP or NHS Letter). Either a Blue Badge, or a PIP Payment Letter, as you'd be registered disabled.

The Easy Access Card (next pass down) is for people with chronic conditions that need some help by not queuing but are able to go and do other things while they wait. They need to obtain a return time (still need GP/NHS Letter to prove).

The last pass is the Pregnancy one, which is actually a wristband. Again needs a GP Letter. It lets you get on rides with priority, but also jump queues in shops and Quick Service restaurants

Having said all this, I have witnessed, and know of friends who have gone to get the Easy Access Card, and mistakenly been given the Priority Card.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure of the proper name or tier of the passes but she did say they gave her the ‘full’ pass
I attempted to watch them after reading here but she just annoyed me! They asked a cast member to explain the pass, they put the footage on the vlog then 'Mrs Heather' explained it to the vlog again but making loads of mistakes!
I'll attempt to watch it but people scamming disability passes really pisses me off!

There's 3 types of accessibility passes in DLP nowadays, which did she have, do we know?
My boyfriend commented that she said she is blind and deaf on her left side yet he constantly stands on her left side and talks to her and she hears him very well! My mum is deaf in her right ear and I never talk to her from that side as she CAN'T hear me!
I know not all disabilities are visible or obvious but she has stated what hers are yet she could film herself scanning her ticket to get into the park even though it's their first time there!
Plus they annoy me as they haven't researched anything about the parks in advance.

And honestly, they sat with their Casey's food, chatting away about the process of getting a table, head then filmed the whole menu which we had already seen, then they complained about cold bleeping chips and got replacements! Absolute twats!

Reactions: 3

I do NOT like these vloggers, they make me itchy. However, she does have quite a serious condition and has been very poorly from it for years, I forget what it’s called but he is her carer. They were on a holiday from hell programme, she contracted food poisoning in Turkey and it spiralled leaving her at deaths door.
They are scroungers to the extreme, were worse when he was out of work but yeah, that’s genuine

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I do NOT like these vloggers, they make me itchy. However, she does have quite a serious condition and has been very poorly from it for years, I forget what it’s called but he is her carer. They were on a holiday from hell programme, she contracted food poisoning in Turkey and it spiralled leaving her at deaths door.
They are scroungers to the extreme, were worse when he was out of work but yeah, that’s genuine
But they say she is blind and deaf, albeit on one side, that surely doesn't come from food poisoning

Reactions: 1