Disney Vloggers #13 They're influencing us not to go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss Paul savage
Well maybe if all us stalkers didnโ€™t make Poundland Cheryl feel like her life was in danger then we would still have his grubby, freakishly long fingernails to laugh at!

Shame on us all! Are the police still on their way? ๐Ÿคฃ
---
I miss Paul savage
Oh, actually, do you mean Nofunbed 5?
Iโ€™m pretty sure itโ€™s still lurking, gathering useless information to launch another scathing attack ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everything she does is for attention. She abandoned the account for months and then came back with that long story post because she was craving all the โ€œhope youโ€™re okayโ€ type comments and left again and now is back posting her new โ€œcontent.โ€ The biggest attention seeker out there.
yeah she does but when itโ€™s not flattering attention she doesnt like it. I really think Tattle was the reason due to the timing. All we said was that sheโ€™s obsessive/clingy, very immature, a bit sad, questionable finances and lies on her CV. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Whereโ€™s the lie?
She deleted her threads too but im sure she was planning disney trips this year including in the summer.
I think sheโ€™s trying to steer away from disney content now so we dont chat about her

Reactions: 2
yeah she does but when itโ€™s not flattering attention she doesnt like it. I really think Tattle was the reason due to the timing. All we said was that sheโ€™s obsessive/clingy, very immature, a bit sad, questionable finances and lies on her CV. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Whereโ€™s the lie?
She deleted her threads too but im sure she was planning disney trips this year including in the summer.
I think sheโ€™s trying to steer away from disney content now so we dont chat about her
Yes I definitely noticed the timing thing too. The truth hurts I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not This Surrey Mummy buying her pre teen a ยฃ70 bottle of aftershave ๐Ÿ˜‚ (PS I'm not a parent - sorry for laughing if this is totally normal)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Happy Easter! (Didnt include where he shitted out an egg so i dont get banned lol)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy Easter! (Didnt include where he shitted out an egg so i dont get banned lol)
Adam Hattan has joined the chat

Be thankful that Travelling Magical isnโ€™t still putting out videos because who knows what she would pull out of her bucket bits

• Haha
Reactions: 10